Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone made good friends through FR?
1 2 3
I met one of my besties @OnceInABlueMoon on here and we chat often ^^ it's easy to bond over a mutual love of pretty dragons haha
I met one of my besties @OnceInABlueMoon on here and we chat often ^^ it's easy to bond over a mutual love of pretty dragons haha
L1ClqxJ.png
@asid MEOWS AT YOU FOREVER!!!! <3 <3 [emoji=heart size=1] flight rising is a very welcoming and kind community! as with any online space it is good to be cautious with strangers, but many here are genuinely nice people who just really love silly colorful dragons and will be happy to chat about mutual interests! :) i've met some great buddies here just through silly profile comment interactions :D
@asid MEOWS AT YOU FOREVER!!!! <3 <3

flight rising is a very welcoming and kind community! as with any online space it is good to be cautious with strangers, but many here are genuinely nice people who just really love silly colorful dragons and will be happy to chat about mutual interests! :)

i've met some great buddies here just through silly profile comment interactions :D
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
I've had really nice interactions on here with people, but never have made any real friends, more like acquaintances. It's cool people have made good friends on here though!
I've had really nice interactions on here with people, but never have made any real friends, more like acquaintances. It's cool people have made good friends on here though!
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Not through the forums themselves but some of my best, long lasting friendships happened thanks to a FR related discord server. It's awesome
Not through the forums themselves but some of my best, long lasting friendships happened thanks to a FR related discord server. It's awesome
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
I have, which is pretty amazing to think about! Even though I don't have a problem with chatting in public servers, I'm pretty shy when it comes to 1 on 1 conversation like in DMs so it's kind of surprising to think that I have FR friends who I've been talking to for years. Most of them are in the same flight as me but we've bonded not only over FR but over other games too. It helps to have other things to talk about because we've all been on and off when it comes to FR but we still have stuff in common which helps us to keep chatting.

There are also a few friends who are no longer active on FR and we've lost contact but I still think fondly of them. I'd love it if they someday come back and see the profile comments I've left for them haha.
I have, which is pretty amazing to think about! Even though I don't have a problem with chatting in public servers, I'm pretty shy when it comes to 1 on 1 conversation like in DMs so it's kind of surprising to think that I have FR friends who I've been talking to for years. Most of them are in the same flight as me but we've bonded not only over FR but over other games too. It helps to have other things to talk about because we've all been on and off when it comes to FR but we still have stuff in common which helps us to keep chatting.

There are also a few friends who are no longer active on FR and we've lost contact but I still think fondly of them. I'd love it if they someday come back and see the profile comments I've left for them haha.
1XvTtel.png
I've made a few by talking in PMs.
I've made a few by talking in PMs.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Through Discord servers, yeah.

But directly here, no.
Through Discord servers, yeah.

But directly here, no.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I actually met some of my longest, closest friends through FR! We were all roleplayers, we ended up in an rp together back in like,, 2017? Something like that. That specific roleplay didn't last super long but we ended up making an ooc discord server for planning and ended up doing some non-FR rps, now it's eight years later and we're all still buddies, the group has grown a lot since then and we actually had some people meet up in person for the first time two years ago! I haven't been into rp as much lately, and it feels like I'm a lot more picky about what I join, but the rp forums are a decent way to make friends if you're into writing or characters or anything like that

Kind of adjacent but I did meet another friend (who has since become a part of the aforementioned group) on a different social media site and started talking to her because I recognized that one of their art pieces was of a wildclaw and we exchanged FRs, I commissioned them a couple times (once for Lopte and once for Loki) and now we've become good friends I did however just discover that apparently Loki's art is not in their bio so I'm gonna have to go fix that-

Haven't talked to any of them in a good long while but I did have a handful of people I'd pm with on here fairly frequently as well
I actually met some of my longest, closest friends through FR! We were all roleplayers, we ended up in an rp together back in like,, 2017? Something like that. That specific roleplay didn't last super long but we ended up making an ooc discord server for planning and ended up doing some non-FR rps, now it's eight years later and we're all still buddies, the group has grown a lot since then and we actually had some people meet up in person for the first time two years ago! I haven't been into rp as much lately, and it feels like I'm a lot more picky about what I join, but the rp forums are a decent way to make friends if you're into writing or characters or anything like that

Kind of adjacent but I did meet another friend (who has since become a part of the aforementioned group) on a different social media site and started talking to her because I recognized that one of their art pieces was of a wildclaw and we exchanged FRs, I commissioned them a couple times (once for Lopte and once for Loki) and now we've become good friends I did however just discover that apparently Loki's art is not in their bio so I'm gonna have to go fix that-

Haven't talked to any of them in a good long while but I did have a handful of people I'd pm with on here fairly frequently as well
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
UvU I not only made a friend, I found one of my partners here. Granted, we met here, became friends, then lost track of each other for a while. When we met again it was on discord,and we didn't even remember that we'd met here. We started dating, we mentioned flight rising, then it all came rushing back in our minds hahaha.

So yes, Flight Rising is where I met one partner ^-^
Ironically, Minecraft was where I met the other lol!
UvU I not only made a friend, I found one of my partners here. Granted, we met here, became friends, then lost track of each other for a while. When we met again it was on discord,and we didn't even remember that we'd met here. We started dating, we mentioned flight rising, then it all came rushing back in our minds hahaha.

So yes, Flight Rising is where I met one partner ^-^
Ironically, Minecraft was where I met the other lol!
Currently: Working on Profit Gain and Familiar Collecting.

Familiars Needed
LOL i love this thread because i was literally just talking about how i've made most of my current friends because of this game in some way shape or form

@elysifish and I met through a subspecies on here and now we visit each other irl like, at least once a year!!! he is like fr my bestie....... hi fish (strains you through a sieve)

(i made so many other friends through that subspecies that i still talk to as well, but i dont wanna ping all of em LOL they know who they are :] )

@Mynty and I met in the off-topic forums and bonded over marching band when I was a freshman in high school and not only did I befriend them, but several years later there's now an entire discord server full of people that I'm friends with (some of which I've met irl) that I wouldn't have met if not for this guy!!! u are so epic ily
LOL i love this thread because i was literally just talking about how i've made most of my current friends because of this game in some way shape or form

@elysifish and I met through a subspecies on here and now we visit each other irl like, at least once a year!!! he is like fr my bestie....... hi fish (strains you through a sieve)

(i made so many other friends through that subspecies that i still talk to as well, but i dont wanna ping all of em LOL they know who they are :] )

@Mynty and I met in the off-topic forums and bonded over marching band when I was a freshman in high school and not only did I befriend them, but several years later there's now an entire discord server full of people that I'm friends with (some of which I've met irl) that I wouldn't have met if not for this guy!!! u are so epic ily
1 2 3