Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Heart's Gen1 Giveaway [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46
Thanks a bunch! :D

Cupids arrow
Lime Soda
Double cream
Devils disguise
Thanks a bunch! :D

Cupids arrow
Lime Soda
Double cream
Devils disguise
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
Thank you for the chance!

BZZZT
Thank you for the chance!

BZZZT
[center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]♥[/color][color=#9FFF6E]♥[/color][color=#9DFF71]♥[/color][color=#9CFF74]♥[/color][color=#9AFF78]♥[/color][color=#98FF7B]♥[/color][color=#97FF7E]♥[/color][color=#95FF82]♥[/color][color=#93FF85]♥[/color][color=#92FF88]♥[/color][color=#90FF8B]♥[/color][color=#8EFF8F]♥[/color][color=#8DFF92]♥[/color][color=#8BFF95]♥[/color][color=#8AFF98]♥[/color][color=#88FFA0]♥[/color][color=#86FFA7]♥[/color][color=#85FFAE]♥[/color][color=#83FFB6]♥[/color][color=#81FFBD]♥[/color][color=#80FFC4]♥[/color][color=#7EFFCB]♥[/color][color=#7CFFD3]♥[/color][color=#7BFFDA]♥[/color][color=#79FFE1]♥[/color][color=#77FFE9]♥[/color][color=#76FFF0]♥[/color][color=#74FFF7]♥[/color][color=#73FFFE]♥[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]W[/color][color=#99FF7A]I[/color][color=#91FF89]N[/color][color=#8AFF99]N[/color][color=#82FFBB]E[/color][color=#7AFFDD]R[/color][color=#73FFFF]S 9[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]♥[/color][color=#9FFF6E]♥[/color][color=#9DFF71]♥[/color][color=#9CFF74]♥[/color][color=#9AFF78]♥[/color][color=#98FF7B]♥[/color][color=#97FF7E]♥[/color][color=#95FF82]♥[/color][color=#93FF85]♥[/color][color=#92FF88]♥[/color][color=#90FF8B]♥[/color][color=#8EFF8F]♥[/color][color=#8DFF92]♥[/color][color=#8BFF95]♥[/color][color=#8AFF98]♥[/color][color=#88FFA0]♥[/color][color=#86FFA7]♥[/color][color=#85FFAE]♥[/color][color=#83FFB6]♥[/color][color=#81FFBD]♥[/color][color=#80FFC4]♥[/color][color=#7EFFCB]♥[/color][color=#7CFFD3]♥[/color][color=#7BFFDA]♥[/color][color=#79FFE1]♥[/color][color=#77FFE9]♥[/color][color=#76FFF0]♥[/color][color=#74FFF7]♥[/color][color=#73FFFE]♥[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center] [size=4] 41. @SunbakedBiscuit 42. @Birdsofwax 43. @unstability 44. @Talonmaster 45. @NightmareGiraffe [/size] ----- [font=georgia][size=6][b][color=#91FF89]♥ HOW TO CLAIM ♥[/size][/color] ----- [LIST] [*][size=4]I will be drawing names in batches of 5 and then 10 until all prizes are redeemed or passed up. [*][size=4]The first person in the batch will list the name of the prize they want the most. [*][size=4]The second will list two prizes they want in order of preference - third will list three etc etc. [*][size=4]You may choose a prize from any section you like! Just pick what you want the most. [*][size=4]You have [b]48 hours[/b] to claim your prize. The speedier you are - the speedier everyone can get their prizes!! [*][size=4]If a winner does not claim or passes up a prize, everyone will be bumped up a place and another name will be drawn [*][size=4]You can only be drawn once so everyone gets a chance at a prize - unless there are prizes leftover, then I can reach out/draw you again - [b]please let me know if you want your name removed from the pool after being called out or you may be drawn again[/b] [/LIST] [quote=EXAMPLE] [size=4][b]Person 1:[/b] 1. Zelda [b]Person 2:[/b] 1. Azure Nights 2. Bubbles!! [b]Person 3:[/b] 1. Zelda 2. Hoarfrost 3. Bubbles!![/size][/quote] ----- [font=georgia][size=6][b][color=#82FFBB]♥ PRIZES ♥[/size][/color] ----- [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b][font="Georgia"][size="6"][color=#A1FF6B]D[/color][color=#99FF7A]O[/color][color=#91FF89]U[/color][color=#8AFF99]B[/color][color=#82FFBB]L[/color][color=#7AFFDD]E[/color][color=#73FFFF]S[/color][/size][/font][/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [center][size=5][s]Springmelt[/s] [s]Crystal Corals[/s] [s]Falling Leaves[/s] [s]Climate Change[/s][/size] [emoji=bramble size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#7A4304]E[/color][color=#7C5004]a[/color][color=#7E5D05]r[/color][color=#816A06]t[/color][color=#837807]h[/color] [color=#889208]a[/color][color=#8A9F09]n[/color][color=#8DAD0A]d[/color] [color=#69A30B]F[/color][color=#589E0B]o[/color][color=#469A0C]r[/color][color=#34950C]e[/color][color=#23900D]s[/color][color=#118B0D]t[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [columns][color=transparent]____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] [s]Muffin[/s] [s]Of Rock and Stone[/s] [s]Marsh Wyrm[/s] [s]Ancient Grotto[/s] [s]Glow Worm[/s] Shadow Stalker Swamp Fairy [nextcol][size=4] Lightning Bug Down in the Jungle Neon Parade Flowerbow Ocarina Windchime Sky Serpent [nextcol][size=4] Harvest Thief Hollyleaf Snow-Covered Clover Chameleon Soul Lime Soda[/columns] [emoji=water rune size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#1AB5BA]O[/color][color=#22AEC3]c[/color][color=#2BA8CD]e[/color][color=#34A2D7]a[/color][color=#3C9BE1]n[/color] [color=#4E8FF5]a[/color][color=#5689FF]n[/color][color=#4B75E5]d[/color] [color=#334FB3]A[/color][color=#273B9A]b[/color][color=#1B2881]y[/color][color=#0F1568]s[/color][color=#03024F]s[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] Parrotfish Jellyfish Rave Kind Kelpie Foam's Fury Stormlight [b]!![/b] [s]Atlantis[/s] [nextcol][size=4] [s]Mermaid's Hymn[/s] [s]Waverider[/s] [s]Sunken Soul[/s] [s]Eldritch Horror[/s] [s]Tombstone[/s] [s]Storm's Wake[/s] [nextcol][size=4] [s]Typhoon[/s] [s]Stormcloud[/s] [s]Sharkling[/s] [s]Lily of the Lagoon Siren's Song[/s] [s]Silence of Stars[/s] [s]In A White Room [b]!![/b][/s] [/columns] [emoji=sun size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#FFEA2B]S[/color][color=#FFE034]u[/color][color=#FFD63E]n[/color] [color=#FFC252]a[/color][color=#FFB85C]n[/color][color=#FFAE66]d[/color] [color=#FF9F60]S[/color][color=#FF9A50]a[/color][color=#FF9540]f[/color][color=#FF8F30]f[/color][color=#FF8A20]r[/color][color=#FF8510]o[/color][color=#FF8002]n[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=autumn tree size=1] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] [s]Wildfire[/s] [s]And Every Skyline[/s] [s][i]BZZZT![/i][/s] Sweetest Sunset [nextcol][size=4] [s]Yeah. There's A Tomato[/s] [s]Hallway Carpet[/s] Desert Sun Tomb's Treasure [nextcol][size=4] The Nomad [s]Sunscreen Reminder[/s] Golden Child [s]Little Light[/s] Summer's Day[/columns] [emoji=rose size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#F52C40]R[/color][color=#F62E4E]o[/color][color=#F7315D]s[/color][color=#F9346B]e[/color] [color=#FC3A88]a[/color][color=#FD3D97]n[/color][color=#FE3FA6]d[/color] [color=#FB51BD]V[/color][color=#F959C8]i[/color][color=#F862D4]o[/color][color=#F66ADF]l[/color][color=#F473EB]e[/color][color=#F27BF7]t[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [columns][color=transparent]________________[/color] [nextcol][size=4]Be My Valentine? Storm Silver Thnks fr th Mmrs [s]Cupid's Arrow[/s] Double Cream [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol][size=4]Cherry Blossom [s]Nightlily[/s] [s]Eyes? Burned.[/s] [s]Tetris[/s] [s]*heavy breathing*[/s][/columns] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#FF91E5]P[/color][color=#FF96E3]e[/color][color=#FF9BE1]t[/color][color=#FFA0E0]a[/color][color=#FFA5DE]l[/color] [color=#FFAFDB]a[/color][color=#FFB4D9]n[/color][color=#FEB9D9]d[/color] [color=#FDC2D7]P[/color][color=#FCC7D7]e[/color][color=#FCCBD6]a[/color][color=#FBD0D5]r[/color][color=#FAD5D4]l[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=cloud size=1] [columns][color=transparent]________________[/color] [nextcol][size=4][s]Pixiepunk[/s] [s]Vampire Princess[/s] Lucky Clover Fancy Stick [nextcol][size=4][s]Lott-E[/s] Devil's Disguise Popuri Heart Candy [nextcol][size=4]Pigs (Three Different Ones) [s]Rabbit Heart[/s] [s]Summer in the City[/s] Farewell[/columns] ----- [size=4][b]In a wonderful turn of events there are two new last minute donation prizes, they have a !! by them so check them out![/b] Thank you to the moon and back for everyone who entered this year, it was lovely seeing all of your dragons and hearing your kind words! I wish you all luck and I look forward to sending the babies to potential new homes -- may they bring you joy (or gems :p)! ♥ Feel free to stay subscribed for next years giveaway! I don't usually do mass hatches outside of my birthday but if by chance I end up doing another and I'm giving those away, I'll use this pinglist again! [pinglist=24791] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/21/b6/f621b606f99a3abec1c4f07e2532aba0.gif[/img]
WINNERS 9

41. @SunbakedBiscuit
42. @Birdsofwax
43. @unstability
44. @Talonmaster
45. @NightmareGiraffe

♥ HOW TO CLAIM ♥

• I will be drawing names in batches of 5 and then 10 until all prizes are redeemed or passed up.
  • The first person in the batch will list the name of the prize they want the most.
  • The second will list two prizes they want in order of preference - third will list three etc etc.
  • You may choose a prize from any section you like! Just pick what you want the most.

• You have 48 hours to claim your prize. The speedier you are - the speedier everyone can get their prizes!!

• If a winner does not claim or passes up a prize, everyone will be bumped up a place and another name will be drawn

• You can only be drawn once so everyone gets a chance at a prize - unless there are prizes leftover, then I can reach out/draw you again - please let me know if you want your name removed from the pool after being called out or you may be drawn again
EXAMPLE wrote:
Person 1:

1. Zelda

Person 2:

1. Azure Nights
2. Bubbles!!

Person 3:

1. Zelda
2. Hoarfrost
3. Bubbles!!

♥ PRIZES ♥

DOUBLES
Springmelt
Crystal Corals
Falling Leaves
Climate Change

Earth and Forest
Ancient Grotto
Glow Worm
Shadow Stalker
Swamp Fairy

Lightning Bug
Down in the Jungle
Neon Parade
Flowerbow
Ocarina
Windchime
Sky Serpent

Harvest Thief
Hollyleaf
Snow-Covered Clover
Chameleon Soul
Lime Soda

Ocean and Abyss
Foam's Fury
Stormlight !!
Atlantis

Mermaid's Hymn
Waverider
Sunken Soul
Eldritch Horror
Tombstone
Storm's Wake

Typhoon
Stormcloud
Sharkling
Lily of the Lagoon
Siren's Song

Silence of Stars
In A White Room !!

Sun and Saffron
Sweetest Sunset

Yeah. There's A Tomato
Hallway Carpet
Desert Sun
Tomb's Treasure

The Nomad
Sunscreen Reminder
Golden Child
Little Light
Summer's Day

Rose and Violet
________________ Be My Valentine?
Storm Silver
Thnks fr th Mmrs
Cupid's Arrow
Double Cream
__ Cherry Blossom
Nightlily
Eyes? Burned.
Tetris
*heavy breathing*

Petal and Pearl
________________ Pixiepunk
Vampire Princess
Lucky Clover
Fancy Stick
Lott-E
Devil's Disguise
Popuri
Heart Candy
Pigs (Three Different Ones)
Rabbit Heart
Summer in the City
Farewell

In a wonderful turn of events there are two new last minute donation prizes, they have a !! by them so check them out!

Thank you to the moon and back for everyone who entered this year, it was lovely seeing all of your dragons and hearing your kind words! I wish you all luck and I look forward to sending the babies to potential new homes -- may they bring you joy (or gems :p)! ♥

Feel free to stay subscribed for next years giveaway! I don't usually do mass hatches outside of my birthday but if by chance I end up doing another and I'm giving those away, I'll use this pinglist again!

f621b606f99a3abec1c4f07e2532aba0.gif
Heart.gif
Thanks!

1-be my valentine?
2-summer’s day
3-storm light
4-kind kelpie
Thanks!

1-be my valentine?
2-summer’s day
3-storm light
4-kind kelpie
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
omg tysm!

1) shadow stalker
2) sky serpent
3) neon parade

omg tysm!

1) shadow stalker
2) sky serpent
3) neon parade

lCK29fT.png
asSdZDf.png
vYTy4BB.png
zpmUYjD.png
n29EMdP.png
5699.pngtumblr_inline_nkpbk4AWjH1qg2i5p.pngtwWv3gX.png

FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
C2xZdzo.png
Thank you!

1. Harvest Thief
2. Windchime
Thank you!

1. Harvest Thief
2. Windchime
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Wow thank you so much!! [emoji=coatl love size=1] 1. Snow-covered clover 2. Sky serpent 3. Stormlight 4. Sweetest Sunset 5. Heart Candy
Wow thank you so much!!

1. Snow-covered clover
2. Sky serpent
3. Stormlight
4. Sweetest Sunset
5. Heart Candy

3HuuVeu.png
___Lightning-Network.png
Oh my gosh, thank you so so much!! [emoji=mirror tongue size=1] The Nomad
Oh my gosh, thank you so so much!!

The Nomad
[center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]♥[/color][color=#9FFF6E]♥[/color][color=#9DFF71]♥[/color][color=#9CFF74]♥[/color][color=#9AFF78]♥[/color][color=#98FF7B]♥[/color][color=#97FF7E]♥[/color][color=#95FF82]♥[/color][color=#93FF85]♥[/color][color=#92FF88]♥[/color][color=#90FF8B]♥[/color][color=#8EFF8F]♥[/color][color=#8DFF92]♥[/color][color=#8BFF95]♥[/color][color=#8AFF98]♥[/color][color=#88FFA0]♥[/color][color=#86FFA7]♥[/color][color=#85FFAE]♥[/color][color=#83FFB6]♥[/color][color=#81FFBD]♥[/color][color=#80FFC4]♥[/color][color=#7EFFCB]♥[/color][color=#7CFFD3]♥[/color][color=#7BFFDA]♥[/color][color=#79FFE1]♥[/color][color=#77FFE9]♥[/color][color=#76FFF0]♥[/color][color=#74FFF7]♥[/color][color=#73FFFE]♥[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]W[/color][color=#99FF7A]I[/color][color=#91FF89]N[/color][color=#8AFF99]N[/color][color=#82FFBB]E[/color][color=#7AFFDD]R[/color][color=#73FFFF]S 10[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]♥[/color][color=#9FFF6E]♥[/color][color=#9DFF71]♥[/color][color=#9CFF74]♥[/color][color=#9AFF78]♥[/color][color=#98FF7B]♥[/color][color=#97FF7E]♥[/color][color=#95FF82]♥[/color][color=#93FF85]♥[/color][color=#92FF88]♥[/color][color=#90FF8B]♥[/color][color=#8EFF8F]♥[/color][color=#8DFF92]♥[/color][color=#8BFF95]♥[/color][color=#8AFF98]♥[/color][color=#88FFA0]♥[/color][color=#86FFA7]♥[/color][color=#85FFAE]♥[/color][color=#83FFB6]♥[/color][color=#81FFBD]♥[/color][color=#80FFC4]♥[/color][color=#7EFFCB]♥[/color][color=#7CFFD3]♥[/color][color=#7BFFDA]♥[/color][color=#79FFE1]♥[/color][color=#77FFE9]♥[/color][color=#76FFF0]♥[/color][color=#74FFF7]♥[/color][color=#73FFFE]♥[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center] [size=4] 46. @RosebudL3 47. @XxCalypsoxX 48. @queerhyena 49. @FyniteShadow027 50. @beatricks [/size] ----- [font=georgia][size=6][b][color=#91FF89]♥ HOW TO CLAIM ♥[/size][/color] ----- [LIST] [*][size=4]I will be drawing names in batches of 5 and then 10 until all prizes are redeemed or passed up. [*][size=4]The first person in the batch will list the name of the prize they want the most. [*][size=4]The second will list two prizes they want in order of preference - third will list three etc etc. [*][size=4]You may choose a prize from any section you like! Just pick what you want the most. [*][size=4]You have [b]48 hours[/b] to claim your prize. The speedier you are - the speedier everyone can get their prizes!! [*][size=4]If a winner does not claim or passes up a prize, everyone will be bumped up a place and another name will be drawn [*][size=4]You can only be drawn once so everyone gets a chance at a prize - unless there are prizes leftover, then I can reach out/draw you again - [b]please let me know if you want your name removed from the pool after being called out or you may be drawn again[/b] [/LIST] [quote=EXAMPLE] [size=4][b]Person 1:[/b] 1. Zelda [b]Person 2:[/b] 1. Azure Nights 2. Bubbles!! [b]Person 3:[/b] 1. Zelda 2. Hoarfrost 3. Bubbles!![/size][/quote] ----- [font=georgia][size=6][b][color=#82FFBB]♥ PRIZES ♥[/size][/color] ----- [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b][font="Georgia"][size="6"][color=#A1FF6B]D[/color][color=#99FF7A]O[/color][color=#91FF89]U[/color][color=#8AFF99]B[/color][color=#82FFBB]L[/color][color=#7AFFDD]E[/color][color=#73FFFF]S[/color][/size][/font][/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [center][size=5] [emoji=bramble size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#7A4304]E[/color][color=#7C5004]a[/color][color=#7E5D05]r[/color][color=#816A06]t[/color][color=#837807]h[/color] [color=#889208]a[/color][color=#8A9F09]n[/color][color=#8DAD0A]d[/color] [color=#69A30B]F[/color][color=#589E0B]o[/color][color=#469A0C]r[/color][color=#34950C]e[/color][color=#23900D]s[/color][color=#118B0D]t[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [columns][color=transparent]____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] Swamp Fairy Lightning Bug Down in the Jungle Neon Parade Flowerbow [nextcol][size=4] Ocarina Windchime Sky Serpent Hollyleaf Chameleon Soul Lime Soda[/columns] [emoji=water rune size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#1AB5BA]O[/color][color=#22AEC3]c[/color][color=#2BA8CD]e[/color][color=#34A2D7]a[/color][color=#3C9BE1]n[/color] [color=#4E8FF5]a[/color][color=#5689FF]n[/color][color=#4B75E5]d[/color] [color=#334FB3]A[/color][color=#273B9A]b[/color][color=#1B2881]y[/color][color=#0F1568]s[/color][color=#03024F]s[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] Parrotfish Jellyfish Rave Kind Kelpie Foam's Fury [/columns] [emoji=sun size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#FFEA2B]S[/color][color=#FFE034]u[/color][color=#FFD63E]n[/color] [color=#FFC252]a[/color][color=#FFB85C]n[/color][color=#FFAE66]d[/color] [color=#FF9F60]S[/color][color=#FF9A50]a[/color][color=#FF9540]f[/color][color=#FF8F30]f[/color][color=#FF8A20]r[/color][color=#FF8510]o[/color][color=#FF8002]n[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=autumn tree size=1] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] Desert Sun Tomb's Treasure Golden Child Summer's Day[/columns] [emoji=rose size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#F52C40]R[/color][color=#F62E4E]o[/color][color=#F7315D]s[/color][color=#F9346B]e[/color] [color=#FC3A88]a[/color][color=#FD3D97]n[/color][color=#FE3FA6]d[/color] [color=#FB51BD]V[/color][color=#F959C8]i[/color][color=#F862D4]o[/color][color=#F66ADF]l[/color][color=#F473EB]e[/color][color=#F27BF7]t[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [columns][color=transparent]________________[/color] [nextcol][size=4]Storm Silver Double Cream [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol][size=4]Cherry Blossom [/columns] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#FF91E5]P[/color][color=#FF96E3]e[/color][color=#FF9BE1]t[/color][color=#FFA0E0]a[/color][color=#FFA5DE]l[/color] [color=#FFAFDB]a[/color][color=#FFB4D9]n[/color][color=#FEB9D9]d[/color] [color=#FDC2D7]P[/color][color=#FCC7D7]e[/color][color=#FCCBD6]a[/color][color=#FBD0D5]r[/color][color=#FAD5D4]l[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=cloud size=1] [columns][color=transparent]________________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] Fancy Stick [nextcol][size=4] Devil's Disguise Popuri Heart Candy [nextcol][size=4]Pigs (Three Different Ones) Farewell[/columns] ----- [size=4][b]In a wonderful turn of events there are two new last minute donation prizes, they have a !! by them so check them out![/b] Thank you to the moon and back for everyone who entered this year, it was lovely seeing all of your dragons and hearing your kind words! I wish you all luck and I look forward to sending the babies to potential new homes -- may they bring you joy (or gems :p)! ♥ Feel free to stay subscribed for next years giveaway! I don't usually do mass hatches outside of my birthday but if by chance I end up doing another and I'm giving those away, I'll use this pinglist again! [pinglist=24791] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/21/b6/f621b606f99a3abec1c4f07e2532aba0.gif[/img]
WINNERS 10

46. @RosebudL3
47. @XxCalypsoxX
48. @queerhyena
49. @FyniteShadow027
50. @beatricks

♥ HOW TO CLAIM ♥

• I will be drawing names in batches of 5 and then 10 until all prizes are redeemed or passed up.
  • The first person in the batch will list the name of the prize they want the most.
  • The second will list two prizes they want in order of preference - third will list three etc etc.
  • You may choose a prize from any section you like! Just pick what you want the most.

• You have 48 hours to claim your prize. The speedier you are - the speedier everyone can get their prizes!!

• If a winner does not claim or passes up a prize, everyone will be bumped up a place and another name will be drawn

• You can only be drawn once so everyone gets a chance at a prize - unless there are prizes leftover, then I can reach out/draw you again - please let me know if you want your name removed from the pool after being called out or you may be drawn again
EXAMPLE wrote:
Person 1:

1. Zelda

Person 2:

1. Azure Nights
2. Bubbles!!

Person 3:

1. Zelda
2. Hoarfrost
3. Bubbles!!

♥ PRIZES ♥

DOUBLES

Earth and Forest

Neon Parade
Flowerbow

Ocarina
Windchime
Sky Serpent
Hollyleaf
Chameleon Soul
Lime Soda

Ocean and Abyss
Foam's Fury

Sun and Saffron
Summer's Day

Rose and Violet
________________ Storm Silver
Double Cream
__ Cherry Blossom

Petal and Pearl

Devil's Disguise
Popuri
Heart Candy
Pigs (Three Different Ones)
Farewell

In a wonderful turn of events there are two new last minute donation prizes, they have a !! by them so check them out!

Thank you to the moon and back for everyone who entered this year, it was lovely seeing all of your dragons and hearing your kind words! I wish you all luck and I look forward to sending the babies to potential new homes -- may they bring you joy (or gems :p)! ♥

Feel free to stay subscribed for next years giveaway! I don't usually do mass hatches outside of my birthday but if by chance I end up doing another and I'm giving those away, I'll use this pinglist again!

f621b606f99a3abec1c4f07e2532aba0.gif
Heart.gif
Oh wonderful! I hope I understood the claiming thing correctly!!

1. Stormlight
2. Devil's Disguise
3. Heart Candy
4. Ocarina
5. Double Cream
Oh wonderful! I hope I understood the claiming thing correctly!!

1. Stormlight
2. Devil's Disguise
3. Heart Candy
4. Ocarina
5. Double Cream
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png