Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone made good friends through FR?
1 2 3
I'd love to get more involved in the community but I am terrible at initiating conversations, and Discord moves too fast for me. @_@

That being said, I'd love to hear your friendship stories if you have one. The FR community feels very ... safe to me, I guess?
I'd love to get more involved in the community but I am terrible at initiating conversations, and Discord moves too fast for me. @_@

That being said, I'd love to hear your friendship stories if you have one. The FR community feels very ... safe to me, I guess?
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
i've never really made a flight rising friend (i've had awesome interactions for sure!! but nobody specific i'd call a friend) so im excited to see stories too *o*
i've never really made a flight rising friend (i've had awesome interactions for sure!! but nobody specific i'd call a friend) so im excited to see stories too *o*
puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
genderless.png
she-it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
yeah! i got to talking with people on the forums and in dms and we've become friends, and chat through other platforms! there's also folks i consider my acquaintances too.
yeah! i got to talking with people on the forums and in dms and we've become friends, and chat through other platforms! there's also folks i consider my acquaintances too.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
I've definitely bonded with @arawoods over finding her first DC fandragon and then striking up a covo about Batman stuff lol. Moral of the story is, don't be afraid to post on somebody's page or pm them if you notice they share one of your interests XD Most of my other friends here I know from irl or they just bought a dragon from me or something and we don't actually interact. Mostly I talk on forums a lot to socialize :)
I've definitely bonded with @arawoods over finding her first DC fandragon and then striking up a covo about Batman stuff lol. Moral of the story is, don't be afraid to post on somebody's page or pm them if you notice they share one of your interests XD Most of my other friends here I know from irl or they just bought a dragon from me or something and we don't actually interact. Mostly I talk on forums a lot to socialize :)
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
Yes! I've found some new friends here, and several are still active on the site. I exchange PM's with one of them regularly. If I recall right, we bonded over writing lore, and it turns out we've got plenty of other shared interests. ^^ I'm really glad I found FR and made friends here. I love having folks I can talk about writing and art with. [quote name="sunnysoleil" date="2024-04-16 19:03:42" ] The FR community feels very ... safe to me, I guess? [/quote] Same here. This is a huge reason I've stayed active on this site for so long. It's a good place to come back to, and even when I don't feel like interacting, it's nice to see what's going on in the forums or other players' clans.
Yes! I've found some new friends here, and several are still active on the site. I exchange PM's with one of them regularly. If I recall right, we bonded over writing lore, and it turns out we've got plenty of other shared interests. ^^ I'm really glad I found FR and made friends here. I love having folks I can talk about writing and art with.

sunnysoleil wrote on 2024-04-16 19:03:42:
The FR community feels very ... safe to me, I guess?
Same here. This is a huge reason I've stayed active on this site for so long. It's a good place to come back to, and even when I don't feel like interacting, it's nice to see what's going on in the forums or other players' clans.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I don't think I have truly made a longtime friend yet through FR. But interacting in calmer discussions feels really nice. I'm awfully shy though, so that may be a part of it! Discord also moves pretty fast for me, so I hadn't participated in these.
I don't think I have truly made a longtime friend yet through FR. But interacting in calmer discussions feels really nice. I'm awfully shy though, so that may be a part of it! Discord also moves pretty fast for me, so I hadn't participated in these.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
I've made some through discord servers!

^_^

We still talk on the site too.
I've made some through discord servers!

^_^

We still talk on the site too.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist

[Sale] Flaxen G1s
i'm glad to hear that so many people have had positive experiences! also a lil relieved to hear that i'm not the only person who is shy lol
i'm glad to hear that so many people have had positive experiences! also a lil relieved to hear that i'm not the only person who is shy lol
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
yes ^_^

@aeso i love them theyre my bestie

@alostwonderer tho they disappear periodically..sobs.

@kinyobi i love u kinniepoobear...sheds a real tear
yes ^_^

@aeso i love them theyre my bestie

@alostwonderer tho they disappear periodically..sobs.

@kinyobi i love u kinniepoobear...sheds a real tear
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
Through discord servers I've met some great friends (some for a couple of years, now)!
Through discord servers I've met some great friends (some for a couple of years, now)!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
1 2 3