Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look out below!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85
PANGOLIN DRAGONS!??!? COULD IT BE?!?!?
PANGOLIN DRAGONS!??!? COULD IT BE?!?!?
Time to Rock and Roll!!
Time to Rock and Roll!!
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@beatoriche Yeah, I'm gettin' that Sandshrew vibe too!
@Ymedron breed suggestion? Gaerd? (sees thread) OOOH!
@beatoriche Yeah, I'm gettin' that Sandshrew vibe too!
@Ymedron breed suggestion? Gaerd? (sees thread) OOOH!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
I'm guessing they don't have wings. Does that mean the shell might be the secondary :0?
I'm guessing they don't have wings. Does that mean the shell might be the secondary :0?
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
WOW, WHAT IS IT? They look like.. insects.. I hope that we will find out as soon as possible
WOW, WHAT IS IT? They look like.. insects.. I hope that we will find out as soon as possible
m2Ts0fA.png
creechur
creechur
WOW!! New Dragon?
WOW!! New Dragon?
Cuddles306
THE HORROR
THE HORROR
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
Fellow dragons locked underground possibly? Or maybe not even locked underground - maybe just genuinely enjoying being underground more than being above ground. Tunnelers, who need mud and dirt to be healthy? And who keep the earth cleared and healthy like earthworms?

Maybe they eat insects and meat? Occasionally seafood if there's underwater springs. heh, if that's the case I can imagine dragons who take a deep sea cave dive watching as they come up for air and them BOOM! There's just Something staring at them from a hole in the cave walls, dust clouding the swimming dragon's vision, which is a horrifying experience already since they're far beneath the surface. Then there's a loud slap and "JEFFRY! You should've known better than to knock down into the cave like that!"

Then it's shocked pikachu on both sides as the swimming dragons ask "who are you?"

"Who do you think, we're the Earthshaker's first children! Why're you underground here? Aren't you supposed to be looking for Tidelord? Wait. You're not all Water dragons, what gives?"

"What? You're not Snappers!"

"Snappers? What're those?"
Fellow dragons locked underground possibly? Or maybe not even locked underground - maybe just genuinely enjoying being underground more than being above ground. Tunnelers, who need mud and dirt to be healthy? And who keep the earth cleared and healthy like earthworms?

Maybe they eat insects and meat? Occasionally seafood if there's underwater springs. heh, if that's the case I can imagine dragons who take a deep sea cave dive watching as they come up for air and them BOOM! There's just Something staring at them from a hole in the cave walls, dust clouding the swimming dragon's vision, which is a horrifying experience already since they're far beneath the surface. Then there's a loud slap and "JEFFRY! You should've known better than to knock down into the cave like that!"

Then it's shocked pikachu on both sides as the swimming dragons ask "who are you?"

"Who do you think, we're the Earthshaker's first children! Why're you underground here? Aren't you supposed to be looking for Tidelord? Wait. You're not all Water dragons, what gives?"

"What? You're not Snappers!"

"Snappers? What're those?"
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Roly Poly!!!
Roly Poly!!!
Frost | they/them | AEDT
tn0RSo5.pngbWeLCqf.png10ttDG2.png
Pgv53XB.pngXC93sMs.png6Ef6hwD.png
etYYz4O.pngBb9XFYa.pngeswSnrS.png
plaguebringer.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85