Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Heart's Gen1 Giveaway [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46
Direaty:
1.Climate change
2. Sunscreen reminder
3. Golden child
Direaty:
1.Climate change
2. Sunscreen reminder
3. Golden child
EsqTMJp.pngtumblr_inline_ohfcztUFKI1tfmvub_540.pngmsRqDpO.png
oooh! thank you ^^

1. yeah. there's a tomato
2. lucky clover
3. farewell
4. summer in the city

oooh! thank you ^^

1. yeah. there's a tomato
2. lucky clover
3. farewell
4. summer in the city

sxrFjUf.gif
Tysm! ^^

1. Sunscreen Reminder
Tysm! ^^

1. Sunscreen Reminder
NItuqvN.png
No response from two winners so, @DismasYves and @Heyuan have been pulled instead! Please refer here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3324929/38#post_56573900
No response from two winners so, @DismasYves and @Heyuan have been pulled instead! Please refer here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3324929/38#post_56573900
Heart.gif
Darn all the ones I was eying are taken already! But thank you anyway for the opportunity!

1) Muffin
2) Cupid's Arrow
3) Parrotfish
4) The Nomad
Darn all the ones I was eying are taken already! But thank you anyway for the opportunity!

1) Muffin
2) Cupid's Arrow
3) Parrotfish
4) The Nomad
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
1. Atlantis
2. BZZZT!
3. Summer's Day
4. Parrotfish
5. Jellyfish Rave
tysm ^^
1. Atlantis
2. BZZZT!
3. Summer's Day
4. Parrotfish
5. Jellyfish Rave
tysm ^^
gWPIbuX.png
[center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]♥[/color][color=#9FFF6E]♥[/color][color=#9DFF71]♥[/color][color=#9CFF74]♥[/color][color=#9AFF78]♥[/color][color=#98FF7B]♥[/color][color=#97FF7E]♥[/color][color=#95FF82]♥[/color][color=#93FF85]♥[/color][color=#92FF88]♥[/color][color=#90FF8B]♥[/color][color=#8EFF8F]♥[/color][color=#8DFF92]♥[/color][color=#8BFF95]♥[/color][color=#8AFF98]♥[/color][color=#88FFA0]♥[/color][color=#86FFA7]♥[/color][color=#85FFAE]♥[/color][color=#83FFB6]♥[/color][color=#81FFBD]♥[/color][color=#80FFC4]♥[/color][color=#7EFFCB]♥[/color][color=#7CFFD3]♥[/color][color=#7BFFDA]♥[/color][color=#79FFE1]♥[/color][color=#77FFE9]♥[/color][color=#76FFF0]♥[/color][color=#74FFF7]♥[/color][color=#73FFFE]♥[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]W[/color][color=#99FF7A]I[/color][color=#91FF89]N[/color][color=#8AFF99]N[/color][color=#82FFBB]E[/color][color=#7AFFDD]R[/color][color=#73FFFF]S 8[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]♥[/color][color=#9FFF6E]♥[/color][color=#9DFF71]♥[/color][color=#9CFF74]♥[/color][color=#9AFF78]♥[/color][color=#98FF7B]♥[/color][color=#97FF7E]♥[/color][color=#95FF82]♥[/color][color=#93FF85]♥[/color][color=#92FF88]♥[/color][color=#90FF8B]♥[/color][color=#8EFF8F]♥[/color][color=#8DFF92]♥[/color][color=#8BFF95]♥[/color][color=#8AFF98]♥[/color][color=#88FFA0]♥[/color][color=#86FFA7]♥[/color][color=#85FFAE]♥[/color][color=#83FFB6]♥[/color][color=#81FFBD]♥[/color][color=#80FFC4]♥[/color][color=#7EFFCB]♥[/color][color=#7CFFD3]♥[/color][color=#7BFFDA]♥[/color][color=#79FFE1]♥[/color][color=#77FFE9]♥[/color][color=#76FFF0]♥[/color][color=#74FFF7]♥[/color][color=#73FFFE]♥[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center] [size=4] 36. @Bisons 37. @LABS107 38. @RoyalSorceress 39. @twinsaii 40. @sharlayan [/size] ----- [font=georgia][size=6][b][color=#91FF89]♥ HOW TO CLAIM ♥[/size][/color] ----- [LIST] [*][size=4]I will be drawing names in batches of 5 and then 10 until all prizes are redeemed or passed up. [*][size=4]The first person in the batch will list the name of the prize they want the most. [*][size=4]The second will list two prizes they want in order of preference - third will list three etc etc. [*][size=4]You may choose a prize from any section you like! Just pick what you want the most. [*][size=4]You have [b]48 hours[/b] to claim your prize. The speedier you are - the speedier everyone can get their prizes!! [*][size=4]If a winner does not claim or passes up a prize, everyone will be bumped up a place and another name will be drawn [*][size=4]You can only be drawn once so everyone gets a chance at a prize - unless there are prizes leftover, then I can reach out/draw you again - [b]please let me know if you want your name removed from the pool after being called out or you may be drawn again[/b] [/LIST] [quote=EXAMPLE] [size=4][b]Person 1:[/b] 1. Zelda [b]Person 2:[/b] 1. Azure Nights 2. Bubbles!! [b]Person 3:[/b] 1. Zelda 2. Hoarfrost 3. Bubbles!![/size][/quote] ----- [font=georgia][size=6][b][color=#82FFBB]♥ PRIZES ♥[/size][/color] ----- [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b][font="Georgia"][size="6"][color=#A1FF6B]D[/color][color=#99FF7A]O[/color][color=#91FF89]U[/color][color=#8AFF99]B[/color][color=#82FFBB]L[/color][color=#7AFFDD]E[/color][color=#73FFFF]S[/color][/size][/font][/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [center][size=5][s]Springmelt[/s] [s]Crystal Corals[/s] [s]Falling Leaves[/s] [s]Climate Change[/s][/size] [emoji=bramble size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#7A4304]E[/color][color=#7C5004]a[/color][color=#7E5D05]r[/color][color=#816A06]t[/color][color=#837807]h[/color] [color=#889208]a[/color][color=#8A9F09]n[/color][color=#8DAD0A]d[/color] [color=#69A30B]F[/color][color=#589E0B]o[/color][color=#469A0C]r[/color][color=#34950C]e[/color][color=#23900D]s[/color][color=#118B0D]t[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [columns][color=transparent]____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] [s]Muffin[/s] [s]Of Rock and Stone[/s] [s]Marsh Wyrm[/s] [s]Ancient Grotto[/s] [s]Glow Worm[/s] Shadow Stalker Swamp Fairy [nextcol][size=4] Lightning Bug Down in the Jungle Neon Parade Flowerbow Ocarina Windchime Sky Serpent [nextcol][size=4] Harvest Thief Hollyleaf Snow-Covered Clover Chameleon Soul Lime Soda[/columns] [emoji=water rune size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#1AB5BA]O[/color][color=#22AEC3]c[/color][color=#2BA8CD]e[/color][color=#34A2D7]a[/color][color=#3C9BE1]n[/color] [color=#4E8FF5]a[/color][color=#5689FF]n[/color][color=#4B75E5]d[/color] [color=#334FB3]A[/color][color=#273B9A]b[/color][color=#1B2881]y[/color][color=#0F1568]s[/color][color=#03024F]s[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] Parrotfish Jellyfish Rave Kind Kelpie Foam's Fury Stormlight [b]!![/b] [s]Atlantis[/s] [nextcol][size=4] [s]Mermaid's Hymn[/s] [s]Waverider[/s] [s]Sunken Soul[/s] [s]Eldritch Horror[/s] [s]Tombstone[/s] [s]Storm's Wake[/s] [nextcol][size=4] [s]Typhoon[/s] [s]Stormcloud[/s] [s]Sharkling[/s] [s]Lily of the Lagoon Siren's Song[/s] [s]Silence of Stars[/s] [s]In A White Room [b]!![/b][/s] [/columns] [emoji=sun size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#FFEA2B]S[/color][color=#FFE034]u[/color][color=#FFD63E]n[/color] [color=#FFC252]a[/color][color=#FFB85C]n[/color][color=#FFAE66]d[/color] [color=#FF9F60]S[/color][color=#FF9A50]a[/color][color=#FF9540]f[/color][color=#FF8F30]f[/color][color=#FF8A20]r[/color][color=#FF8510]o[/color][color=#FF8002]n[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=autumn tree size=1] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] [s]Wildfire[/s] [s]And Every Skyline[/s] [i]BZZZT![/i] Sweetest Sunset [nextcol][size=4] [s]Yeah. There's A Tomato[/s] Hallway Carpet Desert Sun Tomb's Treasure [nextcol][size=4] The Nomad [s]Sunscreen Reminder[/s] Golden Child [s]Little Light[/s] Summer's Day[/columns] [emoji=rose size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#F52C40]R[/color][color=#F62E4E]o[/color][color=#F7315D]s[/color][color=#F9346B]e[/color] [color=#FC3A88]a[/color][color=#FD3D97]n[/color][color=#FE3FA6]d[/color] [color=#FB51BD]V[/color][color=#F959C8]i[/color][color=#F862D4]o[/color][color=#F66ADF]l[/color][color=#F473EB]e[/color][color=#F27BF7]t[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [columns][color=transparent]________________[/color] [nextcol][size=4]Be My Valentine? Storm Silver Thnks fr th Mmrs Cupid's Arrow Double Cream [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol][size=4]Cherry Blossom [s]Nightlily[/s] [s]Eyes? Burned.[/s] Tetris [s]*heavy breathing*[/s][/columns] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#FF91E5]P[/color][color=#FF96E3]e[/color][color=#FF9BE1]t[/color][color=#FFA0E0]a[/color][color=#FFA5DE]l[/color] [color=#FFAFDB]a[/color][color=#FFB4D9]n[/color][color=#FEB9D9]d[/color] [color=#FDC2D7]P[/color][color=#FCC7D7]e[/color][color=#FCCBD6]a[/color][color=#FBD0D5]r[/color][color=#FAD5D4]l[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=cloud size=1] [columns][color=transparent]________________[/color] [nextcol][size=4][s]Pixiepunk[/s] [s]Vampire Princess[/s] Lucky Clover Fancy Stick [nextcol][size=4][s]Lott-E[/s] Devil's Disguise Popuri Heart Candy [nextcol][size=4]Pigs (Three Different Ones) [s]Rabbit Heart[/s] Summer in the City Farewell[/columns] ----- [size=4][b]In a wonderful turn of events there are two new last minute donation prizes, they have a !! by them so check them out![/b] Thank you to the moon and back for everyone who entered this year, it was lovely seeing all of your dragons and hearing your kind words! I wish you all luck and I look forward to sending the babies to potential new homes -- may they bring you joy (or gems :p)! ♥ Feel free to stay subscribed for next years giveaway! I don't usually do mass hatches outside of my birthday but if by chance I end up doing another and I'm giving those away, I'll use this pinglist again! [pinglist=24791] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/21/b6/f621b606f99a3abec1c4f07e2532aba0.gif[/img]
WINNERS 8

36. @Bisons
37. @LABS107
38. @RoyalSorceress
39. @twinsaii
40. @sharlayan

♥ HOW TO CLAIM ♥

• I will be drawing names in batches of 5 and then 10 until all prizes are redeemed or passed up.
  • The first person in the batch will list the name of the prize they want the most.
  • The second will list two prizes they want in order of preference - third will list three etc etc.
  • You may choose a prize from any section you like! Just pick what you want the most.

• You have 48 hours to claim your prize. The speedier you are - the speedier everyone can get their prizes!!

• If a winner does not claim or passes up a prize, everyone will be bumped up a place and another name will be drawn

• You can only be drawn once so everyone gets a chance at a prize - unless there are prizes leftover, then I can reach out/draw you again - please let me know if you want your name removed from the pool after being called out or you may be drawn again
EXAMPLE wrote:
Person 1:

1. Zelda

Person 2:

1. Azure Nights
2. Bubbles!!

Person 3:

1. Zelda
2. Hoarfrost
3. Bubbles!!

♥ PRIZES ♥

DOUBLES
Springmelt
Crystal Corals
Falling Leaves
Climate Change

Earth and Forest
Ancient Grotto
Glow Worm
Shadow Stalker
Swamp Fairy

Lightning Bug
Down in the Jungle
Neon Parade
Flowerbow
Ocarina
Windchime
Sky Serpent

Harvest Thief
Hollyleaf
Snow-Covered Clover
Chameleon Soul
Lime Soda

Ocean and Abyss
Foam's Fury
Stormlight !!
Atlantis

Mermaid's Hymn
Waverider
Sunken Soul
Eldritch Horror
Tombstone
Storm's Wake

Typhoon
Stormcloud
Sharkling
Lily of the Lagoon
Siren's Song

Silence of Stars
In A White Room !!

Sun and Saffron
Sweetest Sunset

Yeah. There's A Tomato
Hallway Carpet
Desert Sun
Tomb's Treasure

The Nomad
Sunscreen Reminder
Golden Child
Little Light
Summer's Day

Rose and Violet
________________ Be My Valentine?
Storm Silver
Thnks fr th Mmrs
Cupid's Arrow
Double Cream
__ Cherry Blossom
Nightlily
Eyes? Burned.
Tetris
*heavy breathing*

Petal and Pearl
________________ Pixiepunk
Vampire Princess
Lucky Clover
Fancy Stick
Lott-E
Devil's Disguise
Popuri
Heart Candy
Pigs (Three Different Ones)
Rabbit Heart
Summer in the City
Farewell

In a wonderful turn of events there are two new last minute donation prizes, they have a !! by them so check them out!

Thank you to the moon and back for everyone who entered this year, it was lovely seeing all of your dragons and hearing your kind words! I wish you all luck and I look forward to sending the babies to potential new homes -- may they bring you joy (or gems :p)! ♥

Feel free to stay subscribed for next years giveaway! I don't usually do mass hatches outside of my birthday but if by chance I end up doing another and I'm giving those away, I'll use this pinglist again!

f621b606f99a3abec1c4f07e2532aba0.gif
Heart.gif
ooh!
1. Hallway Carpet
2. Summer in the City
3. Devil's Disguise
4. Lime Soda
5. Neon Parade
ooh!
1. Hallway Carpet
2. Summer in the City
3. Devil's Disguise
4. Lime Soda
5. Neon Parade
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Woohoo!
1. Hallway Carpet
Woohoo!
1. Hallway Carpet
push hub 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales