Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So I'm curious- I've seen a lot of posts asking about favorite dragons but which do you hate the most? Imperial? Bogsneak? Please let me know! Is it personal or do you just not like them?

Personally I'm not a fan of Pearlcatchers and Veilspuns simply because their design just doesn't appeal to me
So I'm curious- I've seen a lot of posts asking about favorite dragons but which do you hate the most? Imperial? Bogsneak? Please let me know! Is it personal or do you just not like them?

Personally I'm not a fan of Pearlcatchers and Veilspuns simply because their design just doesn't appeal to me
Divider (Harpy City scene)
Snappers... and Tundras.

(though for variety reasons I have tundras in my fodder pairs)
Snappers... and Tundras.

(though for variety reasons I have tundras in my fodder pairs)
@CoconutRanger
I'm not really a fan of ridgebacks, and it's not just because of the male nose. I just... I think they're neat, but also they're not really my vibe.

As for ancients: I don't really like undertide, sandsurge and gaolers all that much. I can see why others DO like them, but they're not really my thing :)
@CoconutRanger
I'm not really a fan of ridgebacks, and it's not just because of the male nose. I just... I think they're neat, but also they're not really my vibe.

As for ancients: I don't really like undertide, sandsurge and gaolers all that much. I can see why others DO like them, but they're not really my thing :)
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
i used to adore spirals but recently everytime i scry them or try to dress them its just so.. weird. genes i love on the other breeds look muted or hidden on spirals.. and dont get me started on those bug eyes!!! an unmatchy element can be hidden on skydancer but are front stage with spirals.

spirals are truly one of those breeds that (to me) really really work or really really dont work, no in betweens
i used to adore spirals but recently everytime i scry them or try to dress them its just so.. weird. genes i love on the other breeds look muted or hidden on spirals.. and dont get me started on those bug eyes!!! an unmatchy element can be hidden on skydancer but are front stage with spirals.

spirals are truly one of those breeds that (to me) really really work or really really dont work, no in betweens
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@Kindryte
That's valid! I've seen tons of mixed feelings about Ridges and I get the apprehension

And oml!! It's good to see I'm not the only one who's not a fan of Undertides as well, and it's true there are lots with pretty colors but they definitely aren't my favorite ancient
@Kindryte
That's valid! I've seen tons of mixed feelings about Ridges and I get the apprehension

And oml!! It's good to see I'm not the only one who's not a fan of Undertides as well, and it's true there are lots with pretty colors but they definitely aren't my favorite ancient
I like most dragon breeds, and even the ones that aren't my favorites I tend to be pretty neutral on.

Pearlcatchers are the exception. I hate Pearlcatchers.
I like most dragon breeds, and even the ones that aren't my favorites I tend to be pretty neutral on.

Pearlcatchers are the exception. I hate Pearlcatchers.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
Veilspuns and Banescales, really. Can they work? Yes. Do I like them 99% of the time? No, not really. Others are free to love them. I simply do not, with one exception within my lair for each.
Veilspuns and Banescales, really. Can they work? Yes. Do I like them 99% of the time? No, not really. Others are free to love them. I simply do not, with one exception within my lair for each.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
@saltypie NO BECAUSE YOU'RE RIGHT

I adore spirals but sometimes they look real wonky so it can get really frustrating to style them, I was so excited to get a male spiral with button eyes but they looked weirdly stretched in M pose ;w;
@saltypie NO BECAUSE YOU'RE RIGHT

I adore spirals but sometimes they look real wonky so it can get really frustrating to style them, I was so excited to get a male spiral with button eyes but they looked weirdly stretched in M pose ;w;
Veilspuns and guardians for me I think. I'm just not too interested in them design wise, I don't really like the long hair on veilspuns and guardians just feel kinda uninspired to me.

I also own very few imperials and none of the male pose because I really don't like it... I do like the female pose though ^^;
Veilspuns and guardians for me I think. I'm just not too interested in them design wise, I don't really like the long hair on veilspuns and guardians just feel kinda uninspired to me.

I also own very few imperials and none of the male pose because I really don't like it... I do like the female pose though ^^;
@CoconutRanger
I only have 1 undertide, and the only reason they're an undertide is because their accent.

It's a neat breed, but... something about them is just a nope.
@CoconutRanger
I only have 1 undertide, and the only reason they're an undertide is because their accent.

It's a neat breed, but... something about them is just a nope.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10