Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Infinite Craft: I found Flight Rising
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/20aBI3K.png[/img] and I can say I'm the first one to discover it in that site :D (It took so many First Discovery words, I'm not even sure how to recreate it from scratch since I continued with words I discovered from yesterday...)
20aBI3K.png

and I can say I'm the first one to discover it in that site :D

(It took so many First Discovery words, I'm not even sure how to recreate it from scratch since I continued with words I discovered from yesterday...)
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Is this a game? I never heard of it but from seeing those lines I guess you combine words to create a specific one?
Is this a game? I never heard of it but from seeing those lines I guess you combine words to create a specific one?
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Nice!

Also to answer @Gelo , yup, it's like so.
Nice!

Also to answer @Gelo , yup, it's like so.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
@Gelo
Yes, you start with four elements and the game uses its own unique AI to make other things, lol. Some of them do not even exist.
@Gelo
Yes, you start with four elements and the game uses its own unique AI to make other things, lol. Some of them do not even exist.
Congrats on getting such a good one!

(I played Infinite Craft for a few weeks, but I went on hiatus because my wrists were getting too sore)
Congrats on getting such a good one!

(I played Infinite Craft for a few weeks, but I went on hiatus because my wrists were getting too sore)
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
ooh, what did u combine to make it? im guessing like. website or game plus dragon, yeah?
ooh, what did u combine to make it? im guessing like. website or game plus dragon, yeah?
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
new infinite craft challenge acquired: make favourite dragon game
new infinite craft challenge acquired: make favourite dragon game
NcRl9aq.png
@bugsinspace ...there seems to be ways with combining two-worders together, but the one I had to find was through multiple series of First Discovery words/phrases.

(One of the ways) to get Flight Rising in Infinite Craft:

Chat Rising + Anagram = Chat Anagram
Chat Anagram + Flight = Chat Flight
Chat Anagram + Chat Flight = Chat Flight Rising
Chat Flight Rising + Flight = Flight Rising

The problem?
Rise of the Phoenix / Rise of the Legend + Chat = Chat Rising
Anagrammar Rise + Bingo Wings = Rise of the Phoenix
Anagrammar Rise + Legend = Rise of the Legend
(Anagrammar Rise is also a First Discovery, and till now I still have no idea how to recreate it aside from through sheer luck...)
@bugsinspace ...there seems to be ways with combining two-worders together, but the one I had to find was through multiple series of First Discovery words/phrases.

(One of the ways) to get Flight Rising in Infinite Craft:

Chat Rising + Anagram = Chat Anagram
Chat Anagram + Flight = Chat Flight
Chat Anagram + Chat Flight = Chat Flight Rising
Chat Flight Rising + Flight = Flight Rising

The problem?
Rise of the Phoenix / Rise of the Legend + Chat = Chat Rising
Anagrammar Rise + Bingo Wings = Rise of the Phoenix
Anagrammar Rise + Legend = Rise of the Legend
(Anagrammar Rise is also a First Discovery, and till now I still have no idea how to recreate it aside from through sheer luck...)
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
wait this is so cool!!!!
wait this is so cool!!!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
was thinking about that one myself! got stuck on actually a rather popular game among the general audiences so decided to not go for something even niche-er. congrats!!
was thinking about that one myself! got stuck on actually a rather popular game among the general audiences so decided to not go for something even niche-er. congrats!!
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
1 2