Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | very specific parallel gene wishes
1 2 3 4
Shell/Web and Octopus/Rings for everything. Please. They're such cool genes that I want to use more in projects, but they're both on breeds which I don't scry very often [quote name="bulrush" date="2024-04-15 18:30:23" ] every single breed needs to release with all 3 underbelly genes that's all i ask. [/quote] Also seconding this
Shell/Web and Octopus/Rings for everything. Please. They're such cool genes that I want to use more in projects, but they're both on breeds which I don't scry very often

bulrush wrote on 2024-04-15 18:30:23:
every single breed needs to release with all 3 underbelly genes that's all i ask.
Also seconding this
Encapsulated Mist / Abyssdrake

+1 FR Time
Pings/PMs welcome
hiveBioDivVMiddle2_WebRes.png Dragonwish Foundation
Sig's still a wip augh
I want Python/Morph and Okapi on Gaolers so badly. ;_; Those are some of my favorite genes, and they look amazing on Tundra fluff, so I can only imagine how perfect they'd look on the even-fluffier Gaolers!

I am also desperate for Okapi or Runes on Aberrations. Right now, literally the only tert that covers Aberrations' horns is Glimmer, which is both a gem gene and very shiny. It'd be nice to have a less-shiny treasure option.
I want Python/Morph and Okapi on Gaolers so badly. ;_; Those are some of my favorite genes, and they look amazing on Tundra fluff, so I can only imagine how perfect they'd look on the even-fluffier Gaolers!

I am also desperate for Okapi or Runes on Aberrations. Right now, literally the only tert that covers Aberrations' horns is Glimmer, which is both a gem gene and very shiny. It'd be nice to have a less-shiny treasure option.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Banescales deserve Noxtide. They’d look great in Lionfish as well but Noxtide. Now.
Banescales deserve Noxtide. They’d look great in Lionfish as well but Noxtide. Now.
mandibles save me... scuttle... save me bug genes!!!
mandibles save me... scuttle... save me bug genes!!!
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
Runes on Aethers :< I don't understand why they didn't release with Runes. They're the arcane ancient dangit!

And Python/Morph on Gaolers. It looks so good on Tundras, let Gaolers have it!!
Runes on Aethers :< I don't understand why they didn't release with Runes. They're the arcane ancient dangit!

And Python/Morph on Gaolers. It looks so good on Tundras, let Gaolers have it!!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
i NEED tide/foam on auroboas... its such a pretty gene set and there's so many possibilities with it
i NEED tide/foam on auroboas... its such a pretty gene set and there's so many possibilities with it
eldritch horror. It/Its (Black and red) uVEyOnT.png YE53boy.png ypcKWM0.png
oEGalah.png 0bMlzCz.png MFrXBfa.png imUeMEx.png
I may have said this before but I need arapaima on more breeds and also carnivore on snurges so I can make gore magalas
I may have said this before but I need arapaima on more breeds and also carnivore on snurges so I can make gore magalas
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
OH ALSO i want carnivore and augment on moderns
idc that they're slightly linebreaking- we already have spines and gembond so please let me have thissssss
It'd be so good!

Alternately, something carnivore-like? If carnivore is too strong of a no? QwQ
OH ALSO i want carnivore and augment on moderns
idc that they're slightly linebreaking- we already have spines and gembond so please let me have thissssss
It'd be so good!

Alternately, something carnivore-like? If carnivore is too strong of a no? QwQ
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
I love ragged/tear and I wish it was on moderns So Badly...
I love ragged/tear and I wish it was on moderns So Badly...
Flaunt and Flair are a favorite of mine so I hope they'll be ported to all dragon species eventually

Talking about the new breed, if it's a light ancient, Star/Map, Glimmer and Angler are a must.
Flaunt and Flair are a favorite of mine so I hope they'll be ported to all dragon species eventually

Talking about the new breed, if it's a light ancient, Star/Map, Glimmer and Angler are a must.
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
1 2 3 4