Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest '24 OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@plagues I declined 1 level 6 aberration from you: ancients don't receive gene bonuses!
@plagues I declined 1 level 6 aberration from you: ancients don't receive gene bonuses!
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
@solune sorry about that! was on autopilot. thank you
@solune sorry about that! was on autopilot. thank you
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@plagues no worries! also declined a level 10 listed at level 6 pricing haha
@plagues no worries! also declined a level 10 listed at level 6 pricing haha
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
@moomargh hi :) sorry if ive made you panic. i like to make sure i get it right when i get it uploaded to the sheet so i wait untill im done for the night and this helps me to make absolutely sure thay no dragons got lostin the shuffle. you can see on sunday that i put all of mine in at once. human error skyrockets when focus is split and this way i have a big divide between the days purchases and sales from my own purchases between. it helps even more because a huge wave of dragons could come in while im in the middle of recording.
@moomargh hi :) sorry if ive made you panic. i like to make sure i get it right when i get it uploaded to the sheet so i wait untill im done for the night and this helps me to make absolutely sure thay no dragons got lostin the shuffle. you can see on sunday that i put all of mine in at once. human error skyrockets when focus is split and this way i have a big divide between the days purchases and sales from my own purchases between. it helps even more because a huge wave of dragons could come in while im in the middle of recording.
@solune i apologize for the extra work. thank you for taking on my dragon flood, i appreciate it [emoji=snapper happy size=1] hope you have a lovely day
@solune i apologize for the extra work. thank you for taking on my dragon flood, i appreciate it hope you have a lovely day
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@brokenteacupOpus Ahh okay thanks for letting me know! I just like to check everything was marked correctly but I totally understand your point of view too, it can get hectic sometimes haha :D Thanks for your hard work!
@brokenteacupOpus Ahh okay thanks for letting me know! I just like to check everything was marked correctly but I totally understand your point of view too, it can get hectic sometimes haha :D Thanks for your hard work!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh understandable! i will ping you when i sign off so you can check <3
@moomargh understandable! i will ping you when i sign off so you can check <3
Hi there! I’m not sure who to ping, but if I send levels for Foddart directly to the artist and not an attendant, can I still claim the badges? Also, are those levels eligible for the raffle?

(I’m guessing not, but I don’t want to accidentally miss out on cute badges, haha)
Hi there! I’m not sure who to ping, but if I send levels for Foddart directly to the artist and not an attendant, can I still claim the badges? Also, are those levels eligible for the raffle?

(I’m guessing not, but I don’t want to accidentally miss out on cute badges, haha)
v2fvT9R.png
@Astromanian
Foddart levels are:
  • Eligible for the levels badges shown in the OOF Raffle
  • Not eligible for the daily badges shown in the OOF Raffle
  • Counted towards raffle tickets

If you missed the Sunday daily badges due to this confusion, you can send dragons to the raffle today to get them :)
@Astromanian
Foddart levels are:
  • Eligible for the levels badges shown in the OOF Raffle
  • Not eligible for the daily badges shown in the OOF Raffle
  • Counted towards raffle tickets

If you missed the Sunday daily badges due to this confusion, you can send dragons to the raffle today to get them :)
1HDUhks.png
@CatgirlWerewolf
Your attendant has moved over to recording for the day so those dragons should show up in not too long. We let people choose whether to record as they exalt or at the end of their 'shift' (I tend to prefer the latter so I don't lose my place) so there can be some lead time between accepting and showing up on the leaderboard!
@CatgirlWerewolf
Your attendant has moved over to recording for the day so those dragons should show up in not too long. We let people choose whether to record as they exalt or at the end of their 'shift' (I tend to prefer the latter so I don't lose my place) so there can be some lead time between accepting and showing up on the leaderboard!
1HDUhks.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24