Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Fest Apparel, Fams, Skins, Accents
Hello! [emoji=light rune size=1] I've been away for a while and I'm looking to liquidate some older festival apparel, familiars, skins, and accents to purchase some of the more recent (and save for even older familiars which might be a pipe dream). I'll do at least [b]15% below LAH[/b], but am open to haggling, or bulk order discounts. Both gem and treasure are fine and price comparisons will be done at 1:1000 G:T. I may have some of these items on the AH but if you express interest I can pull them and give you a better deal. Working on getting my wishlist posted for trades, but for now I'm missing many of the fest familiars from 2015-2022. [center] [b][size=5]APPAREL[/size][/b] ----- [item=Seashell Mantle][item=Druidic Sash][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Illuminated Crown][item=Solar Blades] [item=Electrician's Crown][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Will o' the Ember][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Skeletal Chimes] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings] [b][size=5]FAMILIARS[/size][/b] ----- Reviewing stock, check back soon! [b][size=5]SKINS[/size][/b] ----- [item=Skin: Spiraling Supernova][item=Skin: Rotten Skeleton][item=Skin: Keeper of Candor][item=Skin: Sundaze][item=Skin: Shatter The Night] [item=Skin: Down For Maintenance][item=Skin: Circuit Breaker][item=Skin: Starwood Golem][item=Skin: Storm Taken][item=Skin: Sunstone Sentinel] [item=Skin: Cooling Embers] [b][size=5]ACCENTS[/size][/b] ----- [item=Accent: Dancing Conductor][item=Accent: Electrician's Night][item=Accent: Thunder Spear][item=Accent: Little Bolt][item=Accent: Painted History] [item=Accent: Engulfing Growths][item=Accent: Cairn Contagion][item=Accent: Blacksand Creature][item=Accent: Bark Warrior] [item=Accent: Crystalspined][item=Accent: Glowing Contagion][item=Accent: Rose Rot][item=Accent: Quartzen][item=Accent: Sunbeam Sentinel] [item=Accent: Botanys Back][item=Accent: Energy Trap][item=Accent: Ancient Radiance][item=Accent: Garden Guardian][item=Accent: Leaflace] [b][size=5]Thanks for looking![/size][/b] [/center]
Hello!

I've been away for a while and I'm looking to liquidate some older festival apparel, familiars, skins, and accents to purchase some of the more recent (and save for even older familiars which might be a pipe dream).

I'll do at least 15% below LAH, but am open to haggling, or bulk order discounts. Both gem and treasure are fine and price comparisons will be done at 1:1000 G:T. I may have some of these items on the AH but if you express interest I can pull them and give you a better deal.

Working on getting my wishlist posted for trades, but for now I'm missing many of the fest familiars from 2015-2022.
APPAREL
Seashell Mantle Druidic Sash Leafy Gladeboughs Illuminated Crown Solar Blades
Electrician's Crown Mesa Mechanojets Will o' the Ember Cosmologist Fieldtools Skeletal Chimes
Bluffclamber Belongings

FAMILIARS
Reviewing stock, check back soon!

SKINS
Skin: Spiraling Supernova Skin: Rotten Skeleton Skin: Keeper of Candor Skin: Sundaze Skin: Shatter The Night
Skin: Down For Maintenance Skin: Circuit Breaker Skin: Starwood Golem Skin: Storm Taken Skin: Sunstone Sentinel
Skin: Cooling Embers

ACCENTS
Accent: Dancing Conductor Accent: Electrician's Night Accent: Thunder Spear Accent: Little Bolt Accent: Painted History
Accent: Engulfing Growths Accent: Cairn Contagion Accent: Blacksand Creature Accent: Bark Warrior
Accent: Crystalspined Accent: Glowing Contagion Accent: Rose Rot Accent: Quartzen Accent: Sunbeam Sentinel
Accent: Botanys Back Accent: Energy Trap Accent: Ancient Radiance Accent: Garden Guardian Accent: Leaflace

Thanks for looking!
6Sx7SSv.png
Reserved
Reserved
6Sx7SSv.png
[emoji=light rune size=1]
6Sx7SSv.png
@b1uejay Could I have a Deadland Disciple, Granite Guardian, Stardust Scholar, Molten Marauder, and Sunbeam Soldier for 1,200 gems? LAH prices -15%: [item=Deadland Disciple] 340 g [item=Granite Guardian] 165 g [item= Stardust Scholar] 148 g [item=Lightning Lancer] 233 g [item=Molten Marauder] 251 g [item=Sunbeam Soldier] 331 g Total: 1,468 g Bulk discount (please): 1,200 gems
@b1uejay
Could I have a Deadland Disciple, Granite Guardian, Stardust Scholar, Molten Marauder, and Sunbeam Soldier for 1,200 gems?
LAH prices -15%:
Deadland Disciple 340 g
Granite Guardian 165 g
Stardust Scholar 148 g
Lightning Lancer 233 g
Molten Marauder 251 g
Sunbeam Soldier 331 g
Total: 1,468 g
Bulk discount (please): 1,200 gems
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
@LazyGravez,

Since you're my first customer, I'd be happy to meet you in the middle and call it 1300 gems! That's just shy of a 25% discount.

If that works for you let me know and I'll setup the CR!
@LazyGravez,

Since you're my first customer, I'd be happy to meet you in the middle and call it 1300 gems! That's just shy of a 25% discount.

If that works for you let me know and I'll setup the CR!
6Sx7SSv.png
@b1uejay That works! Thanks :D
@b1uejay That works! Thanks :D
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png