Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did y'all pick usernames?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I stole this name from my sister..
I stole this name from my sister..
I wanted something other than my usual internet handle. Cycled through a few that I liked until I landed on one that wasn’t taken.

Rastaban is my favorite star, and is also part of my favorite constellation (Draco). I really like the name so I’m happy I got it. I probably would have went with Falk if it wasn’t taken
I wanted something other than my usual internet handle. Cycled through a few that I liked until I landed on one that wasn’t taken.

Rastaban is my favorite star, and is also part of my favorite constellation (Draco). I really like the name so I’m happy I got it. I probably would have went with Falk if it wasn’t taken
oliver | he/they | I eat stars 86184488.png
Forbidden Life Aspiration: wanna be a werewolf (Lawful Good)
Forbidden Life Aspiration: wanna be a werewolf (Lawful Good)
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
A name for a character my best friend made based very loosely on my name. It's nowhere close to my real name.
A name for a character my best friend made based very loosely on my name. It's nowhere close to my real name.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
Some people call me Ros, and Silvally is my absolute favorite Pokemon, so came my username...
Some people call me Ros, and Silvally is my absolute favorite Pokemon, so came my username...
I started with something similar to my other UNs elsewhere but then when I started writing my clan lore I changed it to fit that.
I started with something similar to my other UNs elsewhere but then when I started writing my clan lore I changed it to fit that.
OVI5Wp2.gif
i literally made up a bracket to put the best usernames i came up with against each other until i found one that i liked better than all the rest, and then i wrote it in camelCase

my user could've been gaybeasts
i literally made up a bracket to put the best usernames i came up with against each other until i found one that i liked better than all the rest, and then i wrote it in camelCase

my user could've been gaybeasts
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Well, it's just my internet name. Except my full internet alias is Beomi Lunedusk hehe
Well, it's just my internet name. Except my full internet alias is Beomi Lunedusk hehe
I took inspiration from the big owl in the video game Ori: and the Blind Forest. 49 and 29 are my two favorite numbers, so I just randomly added one of those.
I took inspiration from the big owl in the video game Ori: and the Blind Forest. 49 and 29 are my two favorite numbers, so I just randomly added one of those.
Kuro49-Banner1.png
My username is usually related to things that I like. On here my user is Bellerophon (Greek myth hero) and on some other sites it might be poesias (poems in Spanish). Both are things that I enjoy or like.
My username is usually related to things that I like. On here my user is Bellerophon (Greek myth hero) and on some other sites it might be poesias (poems in Spanish). Both are things that I enjoy or like.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10