Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your username is the next fr update.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
ah yes, a nintendo lawsuit
ah yes, a nintendo lawsuit
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
new ancient is light flight and a weirdo
new ancient is light flight and a weirdo
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Swiftstrike5: The ancient breed is... an aggressive wind ancient that knows how to hit stuff???
Otherwise: probably a coliseum revamp that allows our turns to happen quicker
Swiftstrike5: The ancient breed is... an aggressive wind ancient that knows how to hit stuff???
Otherwise: probably a coliseum revamp that allows our turns to happen quicker
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
A big update that adds a bunch of space/galaxy-themed apparel and scenes as well as mermaid-themed apparel and scenes to add to the small collections we currently have.

OR

A new breed of dragon from the Water flight that was born by a ~magical~ star falling into the ocean and forming to a dragon breed.
A big update that adds a bunch of space/galaxy-themed apparel and scenes as well as mermaid-themed apparel and scenes to add to the small collections we currently have.

OR

A new breed of dragon from the Water flight that was born by a ~magical~ star falling into the ocean and forming to a dragon breed.
DxCICZ1.png
BFVZRH3.png
S3J5uo7.png
5hF3FGk.png
___________[color]rBM002b.gifGop6Rqp.gifUTxhrgi.gif______________

J7D1quC.png
5BsilZ9.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
qhK4FYS.png
Hmmmm well my name is a mix of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and dextrin (a family name for various starches) so it would be something with breeding maybe..? Oooooh imagine hybrid dragons oooooo
Hmmmm well my name is a mix of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and dextrin (a family name for various starches) so it would be something with breeding maybe..? Oooooh imagine hybrid dragons oooooo
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
Fiona variant of the Cog Frog Kickstarter familiar only it's a, well, PotaToad
Fiona variant of the Cog Frog Kickstarter familiar only it's a, well, PotaToad
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
The punishment update! You will now be penalized for EVERYTHING you do! Try PUNISHMENT today!
The punishment update! You will now be penalized for EVERYTHING you do! Try PUNISHMENT today!
Well, it'd be a FFXIV/FR crossover event, and we're just straight up getting Ysayle in here. Because if Square can't do her justice, we're putting her in a different property. Hope y'all like how XIV does dragons :D
Well, it'd be a FFXIV/FR crossover event, and we're just straight up getting Ysayle in here. Because if Square can't do her justice, we're putting her in a different property. Hope y'all like how XIV does dragons :D
Flight Rising Time +3/ESTNo Roleplay - not my thing here, not interested, too much rp related traumaMail okay - just don't be weird!Please ping
Mobile UserPC UserSemi-activeEnglish; I am cursed with monolinguism
Gender: ???Bisexual (pronouns: he/she, she/him, w/e)Sapphic (Sapphic flag)Polyamorous flag with the white triangle and yellow heart.
This update would make no sense with my name lol
This update would make no sense with my name lol
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
Possibly a Ghostlight Ruins expansion, familiars galore!
Possibly a Ghostlight Ruins expansion, familiars galore!
tumblr_ns64q3eNW71tm17oeo6_75sq.png *Holly
*She/Her, They/Them
*FRT+0
mQLcOcR.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48