Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did y'all pick usernames?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
One time I was trying to figure out a placeholder name and I decided to use the phrase "Woomy" from Splatoon, remove the y, and add "Sh" at the start.

I never changed the placeholder name and I got attached. I think it's a funny name :))
One time I was trying to figure out a placeholder name and I decided to use the phrase "Woomy" from Splatoon, remove the y, and add "Sh" at the start.

I never changed the placeholder name and I got attached. I think it's a funny name :))
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
I use this one pretty much on everything - it's my personal brand :]

It was originally a suggestion by a friend for a Tumblr URL themed after Rewind from Transformers, really like that guy so I ended up using it for just my normal blog instead of a TF themed one, and then had a friend who started calling me 'Recall' as a nickname and decided that well.... I really like this username. I wanna keep it, this is me. So now I have it here too.
I use this one pretty much on everything - it's my personal brand :]

It was originally a suggestion by a friend for a Tumblr URL themed after Rewind from Transformers, really like that guy so I ended up using it for just my normal blog instead of a TF themed one, and then had a friend who started calling me 'Recall' as a nickname and decided that well.... I really like this username. I wanna keep it, this is me. So now I have it here too.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I’ve changed my name many times. Back when i first joined my name was Seoulite, a play on Seoul and socialite as I was living there at the time and went to a prestigious school. Went on a hiatus for 4 years afterwards and when I came back these are the names I can remember changing too.
LateSpring after the Mitski song, then Gaaming. I saw the drip marketing for the character and went wild over him. Jiaming, the Chinese pronunciation of the name, is actually my older brother’s name. This helps me feel a little closer to him as I haven’t seen him in years due to moving countries. And I love Genshin so best of both worlds
I’ve changed my name many times. Back when i first joined my name was Seoulite, a play on Seoul and socialite as I was living there at the time and went to a prestigious school. Went on a hiatus for 4 years afterwards and when I came back these are the names I can remember changing too.
LateSpring after the Mitski song, then Gaaming. I saw the drip marketing for the character and went wild over him. Jiaming, the Chinese pronunciation of the name, is actually my older brother’s name. This helps me feel a little closer to him as I haven’t seen him in years due to moving countries. And I love Genshin so best of both worlds
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
I, uh. . .I don't know. . . .
I use this often for other sites and junk, besides "Major_BRUH" but I don't. . .really. . .know how. . .I thought of it. . . .
. . .I'm pretty sure I just thought of a random word that sounded like gibberish, but I liked it too much to forget.
I, uh. . .I don't know. . . .
I use this often for other sites and junk, besides "Major_BRUH" but I don't. . .really. . .know how. . .I thought of it. . . .
. . .I'm pretty sure I just thought of a random word that sounded like gibberish, but I liked it too much to forget.
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Generally, my Internet usernames differ from place to place. I've had three different usernames here, with them being based on my current interests.

My current username, Breakcore, mainly stems from the fact that I like it as a music genre. The fandom of it is less than ideal... anyway, it's also for the fact that as a music producer, it's a fun genre to produce.
Generally, my Internet usernames differ from place to place. I've had three different usernames here, with them being based on my current interests.

My current username, Breakcore, mainly stems from the fact that I like it as a music genre. The fandom of it is less than ideal... anyway, it's also for the fact that as a music producer, it's a fun genre to produce.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Shakura is the name of my first/main/persona OC. His name comes from a game called "Sacred" and is a misspelling of a quest npc. I just randomly remembered that when I chose my Ocs name 15+ years ago.

it has been my irl nickname with online friends and my username for more than a decade.
Shakura is the name of my first/main/persona OC. His name comes from a game called "Sacred" and is a misspelling of a quest npc. I just randomly remembered that when I chose my Ocs name 15+ years ago.

it has been my irl nickname with online friends and my username for more than a decade.
I hope everything is going alright OP <3

I try and have set usernames for different genres of site (ie, same name across art accounts, same name across game accounts) but for specific games like this I opt for game relevant thematic link but I suck at coming up with good ones.

This username is literally just my name, but it also stands for Low Earth Orbit and I love satellites and I'm in arcane. I am very lucky to have a name that matches my interest and I ought to utilize it more haha.
I hope everything is going alright OP <3

I try and have set usernames for different genres of site (ie, same name across art accounts, same name across game accounts) but for specific games like this I opt for game relevant thematic link but I suck at coming up with good ones.

This username is literally just my name, but it also stands for Low Earth Orbit and I love satellites and I'm in arcane. I am very lucky to have a name that matches my interest and I ought to utilize it more haha.
FObX7rS.png
I actually used to be known as @Sliggooo before my account got closed and I was allowed to create a new one (It's a long story ^^'). I still use that username almost everywhere else because I got attached to it but I had to come up with something else for this account.

So I went with Bearttalion. It's an obvious mix of the word 'bear' and 'battalion', mainly because my favorite animal is a bear, and.. idk I needed something unique so I just mixed it with 'battalion' and bam!
I actually used to be known as @Sliggooo before my account got closed and I was allowed to create a new one (It's a long story ^^'). I still use that username almost everywhere else because I got attached to it but I had to come up with something else for this account.

So I went with Bearttalion. It's an obvious mix of the word 'bear' and 'battalion', mainly because my favorite animal is a bear, and.. idk I needed something unique so I just mixed it with 'battalion' and bam!
It’s my username on another platform
It’s my username on another platform
I don’t know what to put here
I like dinosaurs, and on magical lizard land you have to get creative because many are already taken.
I like dinosaurs, and on magical lizard land you have to get creative because many are already taken.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10