Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Your Dragon Exalted & Restored (Light)!
So for the achievement "Returning Home" (Restore a non-progenitor dragon that you exalted), I thought I'd offer the opportunity to someone else, in case anyone wants a fun screenshot of their dragon exalted to the Lightweaver for the lore but not permanently.

I just want the achievement point but you can tip if you want. PM or post below (I'll subscribe but won't be mad at a ping) and we can work out the details! :)

(Here's my dom discount shop thread going back to 2014 if you want proof of accountability)
So for the achievement "Returning Home" (Restore a non-progenitor dragon that you exalted), I thought I'd offer the opportunity to someone else, in case anyone wants a fun screenshot of their dragon exalted to the Lightweaver for the lore but not permanently.

I just want the achievement point but you can tip if you want. PM or post below (I'll subscribe but won't be mad at a ping) and we can work out the details! :)

(Here's my dom discount shop thread going back to 2014 if you want proof of accountability)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
boop
boop
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist