Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eleventh Accent Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Eleventh
1 slot for Gentle Garden please
@Eleventh
1 slot for Gentle Garden please
8AiuGvS.png
@Eleventh
holy **** how did i not know about this <3
Could I get a slot for gentle garden & a copy of gilded growth if you have any spare please <3
@Eleventh
holy **** how did i not know about this <3
Could I get a slot for gentle garden & a copy of gilded growth if you have any spare please <3
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Eleventh I'd like a slot for Gentle Garden if you're still reprinting! Gorgeous accents <3
@Eleventh I'd like a slot for Gentle Garden if you're still reprinting! Gorgeous accents <3
o9GbwME.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_pxaki839wY1wqabmgo1_250.png
@Eleventh looking for Accent: Growing Glowshrooms will it be reprinted?
@Eleventh looking for Accent: Growing Glowshrooms will it be reprinted?
@Eleventh If you're still printing, could I get a slot for Gentle Garden please?
@Eleventh If you're still printing, could I get a slot for Gentle Garden please?
saki_luluwi.png
@Eleventh
please add me to the reprint of Gentle Garden
@Eleventh
please add me to the reprint of Gentle Garden
CYGhyrI.png
@Harmonywish @Basileia @Starly @Sherushi @NowViewing @Glitterpaws @Luluwi @Nympheas

Hi there! Sorry for the out-of-nowhere ping but I just logged back into Flight Rising after 5 years and noticed your (very old) requests for the accent, A Gentle Garden. It looks like I submitted it for reprint before I had to go on hiatus, so I actually have copies if you'd still like them (for the original 550g).

Absolutely no obligation, of course - I'd hardly expect anyone to keep the same desire after so many years! I just thought you all deserved the follow-up. c: Thanks and sorry again for the spectacularly late ping!
@Harmonywish @Basileia @Starly @Sherushi @NowViewing @Glitterpaws @Luluwi @Nympheas

Hi there! Sorry for the out-of-nowhere ping but I just logged back into Flight Rising after 5 years and noticed your (very old) requests for the accent, A Gentle Garden. It looks like I submitted it for reprint before I had to go on hiatus, so I actually have copies if you'd still like them (for the original 550g).

Absolutely no obligation, of course - I'd hardly expect anyone to keep the same desire after so many years! I just thought you all deserved the follow-up. c: Thanks and sorry again for the spectacularly late ping!
QQFqAxl.png
@Eleventh
I don't remember this at all but I'd actually like a copy for 550g!
@Eleventh
I don't remember this at all but I'd actually like a copy for 550g!
CYGhyrI.png
@eleventh so sorry to bug you, but may I also request a copy of gentle garden if there happens to be copies left from your reprint? Been looking for a copy forever… thank you
@eleventh so sorry to bug you, but may I also request a copy of gentle garden if there happens to be copies left from your reprint? Been looking for a copy forever… thank you
@Nympheas

Sounds great, I'll send you a PA now then! (I honestly didn't remember this either until I looked at my hoard and saw all the reprinted copies haha!) Thank you! <3

@SleepyTomato

Hi, no problem at all! I should still have some leftover even if everyone above wants one, so I'll send you a PA in a sec. c: I'm happy you like it!
@Nympheas

Sounds great, I'll send you a PA now then! (I honestly didn't remember this either until I looked at my hoard and saw all the reprinted copies haha!) Thank you! <3

@SleepyTomato

Hi, no problem at all! I should still have some leftover even if everyone above wants one, so I'll send you a PA in a sec. c: I'm happy you like it!
QQFqAxl.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24