Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eleventh Accent Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
@SmaugTheAlmighty

Sure, that's no problem! c:
@SmaugTheAlmighty

Sure, that's no problem! c:
@Eleventh can I get a slot for both twilight tangle and gilded growth?
@Eleventh can I get a slot for both twilight tangle and gilded growth?
e6bf78a87751fbae2daf4b3a7a4bc37811b3b017.png
@2towels

Sure thing, I've marked you down! c: I've submitted them for printing so if you could send me the payment for both when you can, that would be great! Thank you!
@2towels

Sure thing, I've marked you down! c: I've submitted them for printing so if you could send me the payment for both when you can, that would be great! Thank you!

Gilded Growth and Twilight Tangle have been printed!

Gilded Growth and Twilight Tangle have been printed!
@Eleventh

Gurl! Do you have a general pinglist?? I totally didn't see anything about these cool two new accents :'(
@Eleventh

Gurl! Do you have a general pinglist?? I totally didn't see anything about these cool two new accents :'(
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@trubbish

Ah I do indeed, I'll pop you onto it!! :D (You can have any of my new accents at a discount too btw, if you actually wanted one! B) )
@trubbish

Ah I do indeed, I'll pop you onto it!! :D (You can have any of my new accents at a discount too btw, if you actually wanted one! B) )
@Eleventh Awww, thank you!! I was thinking of the Twilight Tangle for my boy Sludge to replace his many eyes one, but then I remembered that I based his lore around the many eyes [emoji=sunglasses][emoji=sunglasses 2] (nothing to do with sunnies but these emojis are not helping much)
@Eleventh

Awww, thank you!! I was thinking of the Twilight Tangle for my boy Sludge to replace his many eyes one, but then I remembered that I based his lore around the many eyes (nothing to do with sunnies but these emojis are not helping much)
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239450/23944952_350.png[/img] I made an accent for one of my girls and have extras! It's [b]available on the AH[/b] for [b]550g[/b], retiring 31st March. Until then, if the AH copies run out, you can just ping me here for another run (I'll PA it to you) c:[center] [columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ie5Z6uz.png[/img][color=#f2eee5] _________________________________________________________________[/color][/center][nextcol][center]____________________ [size=3] [b]A Gentle Garden [skin=28958] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=a+gentle+garden&collapse=1]AH Link[/url] ____________________[/center][/columns] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Coatl F, Accents, limited, flowers/floral, insects, nature, pink[/center][br]Pings snipped![/center]
23944952_350.png

I made an accent for one of my girls and have extras!

It's available on the AH for 550g, retiring 31st March. Until then, if the AH copies run out, you can just ping me here for another run (I'll PA it to you) c:

ie5Z6uz.png

A Gentle Garden

AH Link

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Coatl F, Accents, limited, flowers/floral, insects, nature, pink

Pings snipped!
@Eleventh It's lovely! Would you potentially take mixed or treasure payments?
@Eleventh It's lovely! Would you potentially take mixed or treasure payments?
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
@Eleventh I don't have any girls this would suit but if you make one like this or similar for male coatls I'd love a ping! btw The art on this is gorgeous! It looks so soft and delicate!
@Eleventh I don't have any girls this would suit but if you make one like this or similar for male coatls I'd love a ping! btw The art on this is gorgeous! It looks so soft and delicate!
0f1mBJP.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25