Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | HibDen: Add Slot Tasks Randomize Monthly
Tasks required to open up HibDen Slots could be randomized within your list, every week or even month, similar to how the Acievements section cycles tasks.

Hibden is an awesome feature if you collect dragons, and the cost to open a slot can sometimes vary from a few thousand treasure to a few hundred thousand treasure.

When New tasks are added, the list itself only gets modified at the top section currently. Over time, your tasks can all align in a way that means you're paying five or six times the cost of the Gem unclock (at 50 gems a slot).

It would just be a nice feature to have it randomly reorganize tasks like other parts of site, so it's more staggered what the cost of opening hibden slots will be over time.

Tasks required to open up HibDen Slots could be randomized within your list, every week or even month, similar to how the Acievements section cycles tasks.

Hibden is an awesome feature if you collect dragons, and the cost to open a slot can sometimes vary from a few thousand treasure to a few hundred thousand treasure.

When New tasks are added, the list itself only gets modified at the top section currently. Over time, your tasks can all align in a way that means you're paying five or six times the cost of the Gem unclock (at 50 gems a slot).

It would just be a nice feature to have it randomly reorganize tasks like other parts of site, so it's more staggered what the cost of opening hibden slots will be over time.

23637107_DGH9LygDi08auFf.png
Yes please! My entire 10 slots right now are eggs and scrolls, I'd love the ability even to pay some treasure to shuffle it!
Yes please! My entire 10 slots right now are eggs and scrolls, I'd love the ability even to pay some treasure to shuffle it!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
[quote name="AkkhinaDragon" date="2024-04-10 19:45:21" ] Over time, your tasks can all align in a way that means you're paying five or six times the cost of the Gem unclock (at 50 gems a slot). [/quote] The expensive tasks are here to balance the ton of cheap tasks that aren't worth anywhere near 50 gems a slot. No support.
AkkhinaDragon wrote on 2024-04-10 19:45:21:
Over time, your tasks can all align in a way that means you're paying five or six times the cost of the Gem unclock (at 50 gems a slot).

The expensive tasks are here to balance the ton of cheap tasks that aren't worth anywhere near 50 gems a slot.

No support.
No support. This has really been discussed in MULTIPLE other suggestion threads and I suggest using the search function to find those and read why this has been argued against many, many times.

No support. This has really been discussed in MULTIPLE other suggestion threads and I suggest using the search function to find those and read why this has been argued against many, many times.

No support.

As mentioned in previous threads suggesting Hibden task shuffles: The tasks are in a set order so that groups of easier tasks are staggered in between harder, more expensive ones. The purpose of this is to periodically gate off groups of easy tasks until the harder ones are completed, which ensures that all users pay the same total fees required to access the slots these tasks bring.
No support.

As mentioned in previous threads suggesting Hibden task shuffles: The tasks are in a set order so that groups of easier tasks are staggered in between harder, more expensive ones. The purpose of this is to periodically gate off groups of easy tasks until the harder ones are completed, which ensures that all users pay the same total fees required to access the slots these tasks bring.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
No support.

In addition to the other reasons why the tasks are already in a particular order, I'd be really annoyed if I spent time grinding for certain materials, only for the task to shuffle away.
No support.

In addition to the other reasons why the tasks are already in a particular order, I'd be really annoyed if I spent time grinding for certain materials, only for the task to shuffle away.
No support.

As it is now the hibden tasks are balanced so that the earlier ones are fairly easy, albeit interspersed with the occasional expensive task, and gradually get harder/require more time/Treasure to complete.

Imagine being a new player and instead of needing to turn over a handful of clay, gravel, low level food items, drops from the Training Fields and similarly easy to get stuff, you're faced with eggs, poss familiars and drops from Harpy's Roost and above, then needing to wait a whole month and hope that the tasks they roll then are more doable.
No support.

As it is now the hibden tasks are balanced so that the earlier ones are fairly easy, albeit interspersed with the occasional expensive task, and gradually get harder/require more time/Treasure to complete.

Imagine being a new player and instead of needing to turn over a handful of clay, gravel, low level food items, drops from the Training Fields and similarly easy to get stuff, you're faced with eggs, poss familiars and drops from Harpy's Roost and above, then needing to wait a whole month and hope that the tasks they roll then are more doable.
No support for shuffling tasks each month. As another user said, it would be very frustrating to have a time limit on when you can earn and submit the materials, especially if the tasks shuffle to something more difficult. I've taken multiple months to gather materials for some tasks, and I'd rather not have to wait until they cycle back in.

However, I wouldn't be opposed to an option for players to pay a fee to shuffle their tasks, perhaps restricted to once a month and/or only shuffling a portion of the tasks instead of all of them. Then players would have to wager whether it's worth paying the fee and risking not having easier tasks.
No support for shuffling tasks each month. As another user said, it would be very frustrating to have a time limit on when you can earn and submit the materials, especially if the tasks shuffle to something more difficult. I've taken multiple months to gather materials for some tasks, and I'd rather not have to wait until they cycle back in.

However, I wouldn't be opposed to an option for players to pay a fee to shuffle their tasks, perhaps restricted to once a month and/or only shuffling a portion of the tasks instead of all of them. Then players would have to wager whether it's worth paying the fee and risking not having easier tasks.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s