Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Silkspun
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@toothpickbanj0

Ahh glad you think so! :'D And chest 3 claimed!
@toothpickbanj0

Ahh glad you think so! :'D And chest 3 claimed!
MWdos6K.png
MttKauM.png
Ohh, cool new spiderss, nice. Could I get the chest 7?
Ohh, cool new spiderss, nice. Could I get the chest 7?
m6t3KIB.pngP9N6m.gifW0FVkEj.png1ZOWZ.giftdBvEhS.gifIeLEY.gifQAjBx.gif
oooh wow, love the combos for the recluse! love seeing any new additions too! if chest 12 is still available, i’d love to claim it!

also, as a fun share, since i’ve been following this subspecies, i’ve been working on a silkspun of my own (and really it’s gonna be a pair, but haven’t found a female yet) but it is most definitely gonna take a while… ough!! but hopefully i can get him registered one day :]
oooh wow, love the combos for the recluse! love seeing any new additions too! if chest 12 is still available, i’d love to claim it!

also, as a fun share, since i’ve been following this subspecies, i’ve been working on a silkspun of my own (and really it’s gonna be a pair, but haven’t found a female yet) but it is most definitely gonna take a while… ough!! but hopefully i can get him registered one day :]
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity! closed atm) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@Hidranea

For sure, chest 7 claimed! c:

@keydotzip

Yay, and chest 12 claimed! ^w^

Ooh, love hearing about people's dragon projects, and that's exciting!! :'D I hope to see your silkspun(s) soon then!
@Hidranea

For sure, chest 7 claimed! c:

@keydotzip

Yay, and chest 12 claimed! ^w^

Ooh, love hearing about people's dragon projects, and that's exciting!! :'D I hope to see your silkspun(s) soon then!
MWdos6K.png
MttKauM.png
I'd like to claim chest 6 thank you! And the new variant looks great! edit: Also would like to register for a brown recluse but I won't mind if you want to wait for the game to end first. I'm just excited. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94202986][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/942030/94202986_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd like to claim chest 6 thank you!
And the new variant looks great!
edit: Also would like to register for a brown recluse but I won't mind if you want to wait for the game to end first. I'm just excited.
94202986_350.png
FR time+1515292878_Y7uzgTm1F4cboT2.pngI AM: online/offline
@CommonRue

AAH so cool to see another recluse already, he's so cute!! :'D Registry has been updated and chest 6 has been changed to claimed!
@CommonRue

AAH so cool to see another recluse already, he's so cute!! :'D Registry has been updated and chest 6 has been changed to claimed!
MWdos6K.png
MttKauM.png
[center][emoji=spider size=1] ----- @pinglist-24171 Brown Recluse added! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94202986][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/942030/94202986_350.png[/img][/url] -----

@Silkspun Registry

Brown Recluse added!

94202986_350.png

MWdos6K.png
MttKauM.png
@Misumena I'd like to claim chest 10 if it hasn't been claimed yet!

Also loving all these new variants! Makes my entomology loving heart very happy :)
@Misumena I'd like to claim chest 10 if it hasn't been claimed yet!

Also loving all these new variants! Makes my entomology loving heart very happy :)
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9Cl6S1.pngr8h5X1.pngSzmuN1.pngMf9He1.pngzQfwJ1.pngsUOfO1.png
@Misumena can i claim chest 9 if is hasn't been claimed yet? :)
@Misumena can i claim chest 9 if is hasn't been claimed yet? :)
dT9HQge.png
4SzSxLW.png
UqlBGwo.png
i love when tragedies are like “the love was there. it didnt change anything.
it didnt save anyone. there were just too many forces against it.
but it still matters that the love was there.”
keelah se'lai
VC0STZ4.png
only one chest left after that...... /eyes
only one chest left after that...... /eyes
eK7PP6Y.png
5hF3FGk.png
1vAtYxM.png FYXIaUn.png

YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22