Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Forum policy on explict language
I can't seem to find anywhere what the policy is on swearing on the forums. As a roleplayer, it would help to know if I need to nerf my characters' speech or not.
I can't seem to find anywhere what the policy is on swearing on the forums. As a roleplayer, it would help to know if I need to nerf my characters' speech or not.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
Considering this site might have young players on it (or in the future), I'd say no.
Considering this site might have young players on it (or in the future), I'd say no.
At this time we have no way to disable the lanaguage filter, and we ask that you do not attempt to bypass it. A language-toggle is on a few folks wish lists in the suggestions forum though. :-)
At this time we have no way to disable the lanaguage filter, and we ask that you do not attempt to bypass it. A language-toggle is on a few folks wish lists in the suggestions forum though. :-)
Thank you. I had no clue there was a language filter to begin with. UuU
Thank you. I had no clue there was a language filter to begin with. UuU
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
It puts little stars in where the word would be.

The admins may have had a few gigglefits as we entered in the terminology and slang to be filtered. I learned so many new words!
It puts little stars in where the word would be.

The admins may have had a few gigglefits as we entered in the terminology and slang to be filtered. I learned so many new words!
~Cackles~
Now that... I would have paid to hear...
~Cackles~
Now that... I would have paid to hear...
TtEoLUE.gif
~Made by Veyzkerif~