Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
[center]Brood rights himself as quickly as he can, taking in his surroundings as the glow of his eyes and arcane book light the way a few feet in front of him. He swallows heavily, knowing why he joined this game and trying to quell the nerves inside of him. He knows he at least has his wits on his side for this, and if not that, then his size will surely benefit him. Approaching the fork in the path, he ignores the torch, choosing to rely only on his natural sight, for now. Ears twitching, he does his best to ignore the enchanting song, knowing nothing good could come of following such beauty. [b]Brood turns down the path on the left[/b], following the dust-printed trail left behind by whichever creature chose the same fate. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81863717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/818638/81863717.png[/img][/url]
Brood rights himself as quickly as he can, taking in his surroundings as the glow of his eyes and arcane book light the way a few feet in front of him.

He swallows heavily, knowing why he joined this game and trying to quell the nerves inside of him. He knows he at least has his wits on his side for this, and if not that, then his size will surely benefit him.

Approaching the fork in the path, he ignores the torch, choosing to rely only on his natural sight, for now. Ears twitching, he does his best to ignore the enchanting song, knowing nothing good could come of following such beauty.

Brood turns down the path on the left, following the dust-printed trail left behind by whichever creature chose the same fate.

81863717.png
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
As much as the right interests me.... I'd like to see what creature the left path beholds
As much as the right interests me.... I'd like to see what creature the left path beholds
milkchai-cacat.png
Hound | He/They/It | +2FR
485.png | 486.png
@wistfulclown i go left because im too curious about whats over there help-
@wistfulclown i go left because im too curious about whats over there help-
Button-Moonstorm-Right.png yippie! Button-Celestial-Left.png
@wistfulclown - Right, please! trying to logic my way out of this is probably impossible but i'm curious !

edit: also sent payment for a Death Defiance!
@wistfulclown - Right, please! trying to logic my way out of this is probably impossible but i'm curious !

edit: also sent payment for a Death Defiance!
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
@wistfulclown I’d also like to go right! Also quick question is now the time that you’d buy a death defy? if yes, I’d like to buy one please!
@wistfulclown I’d also like to go right! Also quick question is now the time that you’d buy a death defy? if yes, I’d like to buy one please!
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
@Eenyay Yes, now is the time to buy death defiance- they prevent death, they don't undo death & must be bought in advance.
@Eenyay Yes, now is the time to buy death defiance- they prevent death, they don't undo death & must be bought in advance.
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@wistfulclown
Left, please! I’m rather intrigued by the footprints considering how the dust is otherwise untouched for a while.
@wistfulclown
Left, please! I’m rather intrigued by the footprints considering how the dust is otherwise untouched for a while.
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Ill go left
Ill go left
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
@wistfulclown As much as the footprints intrigue me - I must find out what is singing that familiar tune. (I'll go right.)

(Purchasing a Death Defiance!)
@wistfulclown As much as the footprints intrigue me - I must find out what is singing that familiar tune. (I'll go right.)

(Purchasing a Death Defiance!)
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
@wistfulclown [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92114437][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/921145/92114437.png[/img][/url][/center] Cyrus got to his feet shakily, brushing the dust off of his legs as he considered the paths in front of him. He didnt know how he would be able to get out after he had fallen so far, only that there were two paths to go if he wanted to get out of here. The first, a dusty foot path. One single four legged creature down a path that clearly hadn't been used by any other in a long time. The other, an allure from a familiar melody. But didn't mythology talk about creatures that use sweet songs to lure unsuspecting dragons to their doom? This music could be friend or foe... The longer he stood the more the eerie feeling of this labyrinth grew, and Cyrus knew he had to make a decision. With a sigh he hugged his pearl close, deciding to go with his heart. And his heart loved this music. With that he started towards the right path.
@wistfulclown
92114437.png

Cyrus got to his feet shakily, brushing the dust off of his legs as he considered the paths in front of him. He didnt know how he would be able to get out after he had fallen so far, only that there were two paths to go if he wanted to get out of here.

The first, a dusty foot path. One single four legged creature down a path that clearly hadn't been used by any other in a long time. The other, an allure from a familiar melody. But didn't mythology talk about creatures that use sweet songs to lure unsuspecting dragons to their doom? This music could be friend or foe...

The longer he stood the more the eerie feeling of this labyrinth grew, and Cyrus knew he had to make a decision. With a sigh he hugged his pearl close, deciding to go with his heart. And his heart loved this music. With that he started towards the right path.
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23