Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed
Unfortunately I am an archeology gene lover (esp for boulder and myrid) so I am in DESPERATE need of people to send me their research notes so I don't waste as much time in the day just clicking precise work over and over again. I'll try to send as many as I can as well!!

thank you everyone who's friended me i really appreciate it!
Unfortunately I am an archeology gene lover (esp for boulder and myrid) so I am in DESPERATE need of people to send me their research notes so I don't waste as much time in the day just clicking precise work over and over again. I'll try to send as many as I can as well!!

thank you everyone who's friended me i really appreciate it!
3delmj.png
Oh dude I'm down. I hate when I can't share all my notes in a day haha I don't like seeing them.
Oh dude I'm down. I hate when I can't share all my notes in a day haha I don't like seeing them.
Goliath Beetle Giant Millipede False Mantis Prickler
I have an absolute abundance, I'll be happy to send them your way!!
I have an absolute abundance, I'll be happy to send them your way!!

'Your beauty never ever scared me.'

I would be down! I have so many research notes sitting around cuz usually I am too lazy to send them all but I accumulate them daily lol
I would be down! I have so many research notes sitting around cuz usually I am too lazy to send them all but I accumulate them daily lol
Always could use a new friend to send research notes to.
Always could use a new friend to send research notes to.
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
I have no active friends on here since I'm kind of quiet and my notes gave just been kind of building up . Id welcome friends
I have no active friends on here since I'm kind of quiet and my notes gave just been kind of building up . Id welcome friends
I'll send you a friend request for Arlo's too! ^^ (and anyone here is free to add me as a friend)
I'll send you a friend request for Arlo's too! ^^ (and anyone here is free to add me as a friend)
qb9pYzX.png
4SzSxLW.png
nN1WWUH.png
ll0CfnD.png
r8v91MH.png
35762b9fa17b8144c404b3e7df934cfa0dd0a1b9.png
feel free to add me i have a ridiculous amount of research notes
feel free to add me i have a ridiculous amount of research notes
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png