Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF>various art O>frc/items/art [04/29]
1 2 3 4
no worries, no pressure and take your time to think it over!! x) ost of my moderately complex...? feral (dragon) designs have been around 6kg or so lately so the price might fall around there depending on the markings and such!
no worries, no pressure and take your time to think it over!! x) ost of my moderately complex...? feral (dragon) designs have been around 6kg or so lately so the price might fall around there depending on the markings and such!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@XXVeil

i think i'd like to continue with our art trade as is for the moment..! mostly since i feel like my part of the trade isn't going to be sufficient enough for the price of the custom >< i'll definitely be saving up for when you have customs available though!!
@XXVeil

i think i'd like to continue with our art trade as is for the moment..! mostly since i feel like my part of the trade isn't going to be sufficient enough for the price of the custom >< i'll definitely be saving up for when you have customs available though!!
signature2.png
so sorry for my late reply but i totally understand, no worries at all!! feel free to reach out whenever you'd like :3 here's a little bump!
so sorry for my late reply but i totally understand, no worries at all!! feel free to reach out whenever you'd like :3 here's a little bump!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
hey. i can draw any of your characters for free. you can check my instagram for examples and you already have my tumblr.
hey. i can draw any of your characters for free. you can check my instagram for examples and you already have my tumblr.
@pomocha

i will NAWT be making u draw for free but i will dm u <3 ily
@pomocha

i will NAWT be making u draw for free but i will dm u <3 ily
signature2.png
Hiya! If you're still interested in my art, my RLC comms are currently open ^^ The most updated examples are over on my Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/caleum_art/

TAT ranges from 1 day - 1 month depending on style and complexity ^^ Discord is caleum_art if you have any questions!

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html
Hiya! If you're still interested in my art, my RLC comms are currently open ^^ The most updated examples are over on my Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/caleum_art/

TAT ranges from 1 day - 1 month depending on style and complexity ^^ Discord is caleum_art if you have any questions!

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
Hi I just stumbled across this , if your still taking I draw in a semi cartoonish style

most recent examples - one , two , three

if it's not what your looking for then no worries, also your characters all look really cool :)
Hi I just stumbled across this , if your still taking I draw in a semi cartoonish style

most recent examples - one , two , three

if it's not what your looking for then no worries, also your characters all look really cool :)
thanks to both of you for offering! your styles aren't quite what i'm looking for at the moment, but i wish you both luck wirh your work!
thanks to both of you for offering! your styles aren't quite what i'm looking for at the moment, but i wish you both luck wirh your work!
signature2.png
my art shop opened again with new options, it's in my sig. feel free to order something again!
my art shop opened again with new options, it's in my sig. feel free to order something again!
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

BOURSIN CREAM CHEESE ON ASIAGO BAGELS
@shiroganek

ooh, i'll def drop by again soon!
@shiroganek

ooh, i'll def drop by again soon!
signature2.png
1 2 3 4