Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ETArt | NEW M SS Horror Skincent
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Jaypaw
I was personally waiting for the ping to go out since that's how the announcement reads to me about it. The ping will announce when the slots go live, not the exact time on FR
@Jaypaw
I was personally waiting for the ping to go out since that's how the announcement reads to me about it. The ping will announce when the slots go live, not the exact time on FR
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@StrawberryAlex thank you, I wasn't sure about it, because on one hand it reads to me like fcfs opens at a named time, but on the other it says a ping will go out
@StrawberryAlex thank you, I wasn't sure about it, because on one hand it reads to me like fcfs opens at a named time, but on the other it says a ping will go out
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Is it alright to ask for a slot for Speaking in Cants now?[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Is it alright to ask for a slot for Speaking in Cants now?
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
if slots are open for Speaking in Cants, I'd like one please :)
if slots are open for Speaking in Cants, I'd like one please :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
I'd love to acquire a slot for "Speaking in Cants," it's such a beautiful skin, but I think I'm going to have to tap out for now. There's some things outside of here that require my full attention and I can't stay to watch this page for longer for the live drop unfortunately. I wish the rest of you luck in acquiring a slot if it opens today! [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
I'd love to acquire a slot for "Speaking in Cants," it's such a beautiful skin, but I think I'm going to have to tap out for now. There's some things outside of here that require my full attention and I can't stay to watch this page for longer for the live drop unfortunately.

I wish the rest of you luck in acquiring a slot if it opens today!
giphy.gif
So sorry folks, I completely dropped the ball on the release because of bad insomnia making me stay up way too late and sleep past the announcement time to recover when I was finally able to sleep.

I'll be honoring those who commented first wanting slots!
Speaking in Cants
M Sandsurge

Edition Info:
Skincent
9 Copies Total

1000g

FCFS Claiming.

Slots:
1. Jaypaw
2. Invert
3. StrawberryAlex
4. MasakiSaphir
5. Solinary
6. TentaclesOfDream
7. XxCalypsoxX
8. Azrail
9. JadedSerpent62

@Eldritch Touch Artistry Pinglist
So sorry folks, I completely dropped the ball on the release because of bad insomnia making me stay up way too late and sleep past the announcement time to recover when I was finally able to sleep.

I'll be honoring those who commented first wanting slots!
Speaking in Cants
M Sandsurge

Edition Info:
Skincent
9 Copies Total

1000g

FCFS Claiming.

Slots:
1. Jaypaw
2. Invert
3. StrawberryAlex
4. MasakiSaphir
5. Solinary
6. TentaclesOfDream
7. XxCalypsoxX
8. Azrail
9. JadedSerpent62

@Eldritch Touch Artistry Pinglist
E L G U R I T C H

Moose || 23 || He/Him || English

Formerly EisigerElch, Artist, TTRPG Player, Queer Eldritch Creature
78167662_0RgB6CPgJxq6z16.png
Slot please for speaking in cants
Slot please for speaking in cants
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
[quote name="ELGURITCH" date="2024-04-08 16:13:26" ] So sorry folks, I completely dropped the ball on the release because of bad insomnia making me stay up way too late and sleep past the announcement time to recover when I was finally able to sleep.[/quote] no worries at all, hope you were able to get some rest. thanks for the wonderful art!
ELGURITCH wrote on 2024-04-08 16:13:26:

no worries at all, hope you were able to get some rest. thanks for the wonderful art!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
Can I get a slot please?
Can I get a slot please?
j3zsWMV.png
thank you and i hope you got good rest! not sure if he'll be showcasing it permanently or if i want to design a new oc for it but mx volkov rocks the look quite well i think [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89659211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/896593/89659211_350.png[/img][/url]
thank you and i hope you got good rest!

not sure if he'll be showcasing it permanently or if i want to design a new oc for it but mx volkov rocks the look quite well i think

89659211_350.png

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42