Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1011 1012
@Crowsbane

Sure, I'll do that. Please delete your post in the pinglist thread. Posting there tells those on the pinglist that an item is available, and your post will be confusing. Thanks.
@Crowsbane

Sure, I'll do that. Please delete your post in the pinglist thread. Posting there tells those on the pinglist that an item is available, and your post will be confusing. Thanks.
@NekkoChan - Can I be Added for the Cloudy Tail Feathers Please? Also thank you for maintaining the ping lists for Swipp!
@NekkoChan - Can I be Added for the Cloudy Tail Feathers Please? Also thank you for maintaining the ping lists for Swipp!
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
@Stormster Done. You're welcome!
@Stormster Done. You're welcome!
Could I be removed from the following ping lists? Thank you!

Gold Ore
Silver Ore
Platinum Ore

Could I be removed from the following ping lists? Thank you!

Gold Ore
Silver Ore
Platinum Ore

1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
@NekkoChan

Done. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks!
@NekkoChan

Done. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks!
@DesertUmbra Done. You're welcome!
@DesertUmbra Done. You're welcome!
I finally have my Glossy Duskrat ! Can I be removed from its pinglist ? Thanks :)
I finally have my Glossy Duskrat ! Can I be removed from its pinglist ? Thanks :)
Can I be removed from the pinglists for the raven sylvan dress and wings, and ancient gene scroll branches, and added to the pinglist for the seaweed scavenger familiar?

Thank you!
Can I be removed from the pinglists for the raven sylvan dress and wings, and ancient gene scroll branches, and added to the pinglist for the seaweed scavenger familiar?

Thank you!
@TardigradeRaiser @artisticgryfess1 Done. You're welcome! :D
@TardigradeRaiser @artisticgryfess1 Done. You're welcome! :D
Could I be added to the Swallowtail Buttersnake list?
Much appreciated!
Could I be added to the Swallowtail Buttersnake list?
Much appreciated!
NLdJQtw.png 0uSPImz.png
1 2 ... 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1011 1012