Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Food items that would make cool familiar
1 2
I was looking through swipps swap stand items and saw this familiar [item= Perching Java Sparrow] based off of the food item [item= Java Sparrow] What are some other food items you’d make into a familiar if you could? If I could I’d make these guys into familiars for my dragons [item= True Rainbow Trout][item= Ashmane Cat][item= Canopy Darter][item= Golden Reefprince]
I was looking through swipps swap stand items and saw this familiar Perching Java Sparrow based off of the food item Java Sparrow

What are some other food items you’d make into a familiar if you could?

If I could I’d make these guys into familiars for my dragons
True Rainbow Trout Ashmane Cat Canopy Darter Golden Reefprince
I don’t know what to put here
I'd love a Fiona's unlock familiar that's a recolor of the Swipp Cobras to look like the Opal variant! [item=Opal Cobra]
I'd love a Fiona's unlock familiar that's a recolor of the Swipp Cobras to look like the Opal variant!
Opal Cobra
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
[quote name="Tyrannosaur" date="2024-04-07 19:47:53" ] I'd love a Fiona's unlock familiar that's a recolor of the Swipp Cobras to look like the Opal variant! [item=Opal Cobra] [/quote] Ohhhh, seconding this - I'd love a rainbow cobra! Also - emus. We've got the Terror Birds but they're just not the same. [item=Whisper Emu]
Tyrannosaur wrote on 2024-04-07 19:47:53:
I'd love a Fiona's unlock familiar that's a recolor of the Swipp Cobras to look like the Opal variant!
Opal Cobra

Ohhhh, seconding this - I'd love a rainbow cobra!

Also - emus. We've got the Terror Birds but they're just not the same.

Whisper Emu
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[item=Inferno Possum][item=Opossum][item=Taillash Rat][item=Spellbound Beetle][item=cinder creeper][item=Firebelly Scorpion]
Inferno Possum Opossum Taillash Rat Spellbound Beetle Cinder Creeper Firebelly Scorpion
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
[item=bellus glamourtail] looks quite a bit like the true rainbow trout! i would want to see more marine invertebrate familiars, like [item=fallen star] and [item=tuxedo urchin].
Bellus Glamourtail looks quite a bit like the true rainbow trout!
i would want to see more marine invertebrate familiars, like Fallen Star and Tuxedo Urchin .
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
my choices: [item=Verdemoth][item=Coffee Bean Hawkmoth][item=Polar Wooly][item=Golden Coa Moth][item=Twilight Jewel Moth][item=Jade Peacock][item=Leucistic Crow][item=Bleeding Heart Crow][item=Crow][item=Magpie][item=Brilliant Bobtail Squid]
my choices:
Verdemoth Coffee Bean Hawkmoth Polar Wooly Golden Coa Moth Twilight Jewel Moth Jade Peacock Leucistic Crow Bleeding Heart Crow Crow Magpie Brilliant Bobtail Squid
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
How have I not seen the opal cobra before!?
How have I not seen the opal cobra before!?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
I think these ones could have potential... [item=Molten Goby][item=Hellbender][item=Red Delicious Apple][item=Runic Pug Moth][item=Leucistic Crow][item=Micro Goat][item=Leaf Insect][item=Pufferfish][item=Emperor Penguin][item=Savanna Burrowborrow]
I think these ones could have potential...
Molten Goby Hellbender Red Delicious Apple Runic Pug Moth Leucistic Crow Micro Goat Leaf Insect Pufferfish Emperor Penguin Savanna Burrowborrow
[item=pale prince] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Pale Prince PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[item=Cyan Cockatoo][item=Downy Mouse][item=Everglade Hedgehog][item=Ermine][item=Frost Whisper][item=Raccoon]
Cyan Cockatoo Downy Mouse Everglade Hedgehog Ermine Frost Whisper Raccoon
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
1 2