Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did you last dream about?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've been having some strange dreams recently and I'm always curious to hear about other people's dreams, so what did you last dream about? Or what's a weird/interesting dream you've had at some point in your life?

My last dream involved a bird living in my roof and then proceeding to break a hole through the ceiling and fly around my bedroom laying a bunch of eggs which I then tried to "incubate" with a heated blanket.
I've been having some strange dreams recently and I'm always curious to hear about other people's dreams, so what did you last dream about? Or what's a weird/interesting dream you've had at some point in your life?

My last dream involved a bird living in my roof and then proceeding to break a hole through the ceiling and fly around my bedroom laying a bunch of eggs which I then tried to "incubate" with a heated blanket.
I don't remember my dreams all that much anymore, or if I do it's mostly Vibes and no actual visuals, but just last night I happened to have a weird one:

I was in a busy market kind of area with two other people (in the dream I referred to them as friends), I fell behind because I was looking at something, and then I had a medical issue and just passed out in the dream. and when I woke up (in the dream) my friends had apparently taken me into the backroom of one of the stores in that street and I was feeling okay again so we went back outside and we were right back in the market where we left off.

I can actually logically explain this one! the market was a hybrid between a festival and Camden Market, which had been on my mind because I'll be going to a fantasy faire soon and I have been catching up on the most recent Doctor Who specials which just so happen to have taken place partially around Camden Market (I can even pinpoint the exact spot where the TARDIS landed bc I've been in literally that exact same spot about a year ago). as for the passing out in the dream, it's been absurdly hot here for the past two days and when it's hot I tend to dream about falling asleep or passing out in my dream. also, I'd been reading a fanfic in which a character got sick so that was also on my mind.

as for the weirdest dream I've ever had... I think that honor goes to what I like to call the Mansion Saga. a recurring location in my dreams is a huge Victorian inspired mansion, where usually I would either be a character or happen to run into characters from my favorite series. the first dream I had about the Mansion was only a short scene of searching/worrying for a character who was apparently outside in a thunderstorm (logical, the weather had been atrocious that night), the second time there was a pony in a magic elevator on a balcony (no idea where that came from), and I still occasionally get the Mansion in my dreams sometimes but never anything concrete.
honorable mention goes to a dream that I think takes place in the same verse as the Mansion Saga, in that one I was a character and I and another character were investigating the border between the magic world and the human world, but we had to flee from our position and ended up in a warehouse (which now no longer exists irl), and there we had to find another character. I woke up before I found out how it ended, though. the reason I think this is part of the Mansion Saga is because the characters from the border dream have also shown up in the Mansion, and I think the Mansion is also on the border between the magic world and the human world, judging from the things that usually happen in the Mansion dreams.

...there's a story somewhere in that whole saga but I've never been able to get enough notes together to do something with it.
I don't remember my dreams all that much anymore, or if I do it's mostly Vibes and no actual visuals, but just last night I happened to have a weird one:

I was in a busy market kind of area with two other people (in the dream I referred to them as friends), I fell behind because I was looking at something, and then I had a medical issue and just passed out in the dream. and when I woke up (in the dream) my friends had apparently taken me into the backroom of one of the stores in that street and I was feeling okay again so we went back outside and we were right back in the market where we left off.

I can actually logically explain this one! the market was a hybrid between a festival and Camden Market, which had been on my mind because I'll be going to a fantasy faire soon and I have been catching up on the most recent Doctor Who specials which just so happen to have taken place partially around Camden Market (I can even pinpoint the exact spot where the TARDIS landed bc I've been in literally that exact same spot about a year ago). as for the passing out in the dream, it's been absurdly hot here for the past two days and when it's hot I tend to dream about falling asleep or passing out in my dream. also, I'd been reading a fanfic in which a character got sick so that was also on my mind.

as for the weirdest dream I've ever had... I think that honor goes to what I like to call the Mansion Saga. a recurring location in my dreams is a huge Victorian inspired mansion, where usually I would either be a character or happen to run into characters from my favorite series. the first dream I had about the Mansion was only a short scene of searching/worrying for a character who was apparently outside in a thunderstorm (logical, the weather had been atrocious that night), the second time there was a pony in a magic elevator on a balcony (no idea where that came from), and I still occasionally get the Mansion in my dreams sometimes but never anything concrete.
honorable mention goes to a dream that I think takes place in the same verse as the Mansion Saga, in that one I was a character and I and another character were investigating the border between the magic world and the human world, but we had to flee from our position and ended up in a warehouse (which now no longer exists irl), and there we had to find another character. I woke up before I found out how it ended, though. the reason I think this is part of the Mansion Saga is because the characters from the border dream have also shown up in the Mansion, and I think the Mansion is also on the border between the magic world and the human world, judging from the things that usually happen in the Mansion dreams.

...there's a story somewhere in that whole saga but I've never been able to get enough notes together to do something with it.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Ohoho I am notorious in my friend group for bizarre dreams.

Once I dreamed I was space traveling Shrek with donkey armed with laser guns. I robbed a 7-11 by using a portal gun to move around while police were chasing me, Miles Morales Spider-man tried to stop me so I broke his arm, and then I escaped and met up with the main mob boss guy from the show Lillyhammer and he started tearing up and said “Oh man, me and Shrek go way back”

Just last night I dreamed of a weird power outage event that prevented me from activating life-giving resources or something, and Patrick Bateman (???) was there sitting on a tiny stool while smoking a cigarette and covered in blood. I don’t remember much else.

I also once dreamed I was in a nuclear apocalypse in russia and the entire Twisted Wonderland cast was there. Pretty odd.
Ohoho I am notorious in my friend group for bizarre dreams.

Once I dreamed I was space traveling Shrek with donkey armed with laser guns. I robbed a 7-11 by using a portal gun to move around while police were chasing me, Miles Morales Spider-man tried to stop me so I broke his arm, and then I escaped and met up with the main mob boss guy from the show Lillyhammer and he started tearing up and said “Oh man, me and Shrek go way back”

Just last night I dreamed of a weird power outage event that prevented me from activating life-giving resources or something, and Patrick Bateman (???) was there sitting on a tiny stool while smoking a cigarette and covered in blood. I don’t remember much else.

I also once dreamed I was in a nuclear apocalypse in russia and the entire Twisted Wonderland cast was there. Pretty odd.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
jUf1dMI.png Art Shop
Clan Directory
82946313.png
I remember my dreams a LOT actually haha - I had one last night

Judgement Boy Gold from Gregory Horror Show was there (again, he won't leave my dream self alone smh). I can't remember everything from this dream, but I was in some kind of hotel (not the one from GHS sadly) and there was an apocalypse or smth? It might've been a disease outbreak but I'm not too sure

I was like stuck in this hotel because of the pandemic(?) and my parents were there too

Anyways I was in this building and Gold proceeded to destroy it - he was also much bigger in my dream than he was in the canon too (he's pretty big in the canon but he was like giant here hjkjh). I remember lying on the floor as he absolutely decimates the roof; I don't even know why he did it

And then I remember seeing him on the TV (I don't think I was in the hotel before but I got moved or smth) afterwards, he was super panicked and aggressive. That's all I remember, maybe some might come back to me

As I mentioned before this isn't even the first time Gold's appeared in my dreams - I've had like two dreams where he's adopted me, one where I was married to him for some reason, and I recall also having a dream where I was his apprentice too
I remember my dreams a LOT actually haha - I had one last night

Judgement Boy Gold from Gregory Horror Show was there (again, he won't leave my dream self alone smh). I can't remember everything from this dream, but I was in some kind of hotel (not the one from GHS sadly) and there was an apocalypse or smth? It might've been a disease outbreak but I'm not too sure

I was like stuck in this hotel because of the pandemic(?) and my parents were there too

Anyways I was in this building and Gold proceeded to destroy it - he was also much bigger in my dream than he was in the canon too (he's pretty big in the canon but he was like giant here hjkjh). I remember lying on the floor as he absolutely decimates the roof; I don't even know why he did it

And then I remember seeing him on the TV (I don't think I was in the hotel before but I got moved or smth) afterwards, he was super panicked and aggressive. That's all I remember, maybe some might come back to me

As I mentioned before this isn't even the first time Gold's appeared in my dreams - I've had like two dreams where he's adopted me, one where I was married to him for some reason, and I recall also having a dream where I was his apprentice too
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
reverse hanahaki. get so angry you start dying
reverse hanahaki. get so angry you start dying

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
One of the strangest dreams I ever had started off in a field where some strange creatures, which looked like a hybrid between Smurfs and faeries, were dancing in a circle. The dream transitioned to a store that was overcome by these strange plants, a hybrid between different berries and Venus fly-traps, and these things ate people after snuffing them out of existence, to keep things as clean as I can. This was one of the strangest dreams I've ever had in my entire life.
One of the strangest dreams I ever had started off in a field where some strange creatures, which looked like a hybrid between Smurfs and faeries, were dancing in a circle. The dream transitioned to a store that was overcome by these strange plants, a hybrid between different berries and Venus fly-traps, and these things ate people after snuffing them out of existence, to keep things as clean as I can. This was one of the strangest dreams I've ever had in my entire life.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
work. specifically finding out i was only scheduled for one day during a week, and being sent home on a day i thought i was scheduled.

...i can't tell whether or not it was anxiety talking, but y'know.
work. specifically finding out i was only scheduled for one day during a week, and being sent home on a day i thought i was scheduled.

...i can't tell whether or not it was anxiety talking, but y'know.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
I can't remember exact events, but there's two common themes I have noticed lately whenever I'm dreaming.

Either it's set in an large hallway with arcade floor patterns and lots of unidentifiable games all around, or it has fragments of characters from media that I've been heavily into. Usually these characters don't talk directly to me but I can recognize them
I can't remember exact events, but there's two common themes I have noticed lately whenever I'm dreaming.

Either it's set in an large hallway with arcade floor patterns and lots of unidentifiable games all around, or it has fragments of characters from media that I've been heavily into. Usually these characters don't talk directly to me but I can recognize them
10YT4tk.gif
had one last night about the upcoming eclipse where i was trying to take photos of it and when i went to look at the pictures silver the hedgehog was standing in the foreground of all of them. woke up bewildered
had one last night about the upcoming eclipse where i was trying to take photos of it and when i went to look at the pictures silver the hedgehog was standing in the foreground of all of them. woke up bewildered
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
latest dream i had was about me getting done with college and having to go to elementary school again before being able to start with a new education ;-;
yes, whole 9 years all over again. per branch
you studied for CS and want to get education in teaching?
get through elementary school again.

oh and i have an annoying little brother, so he would technically end up in higher grade than me. that was.. frustrating
latest dream i had was about me getting done with college and having to go to elementary school again before being able to start with a new education ;-;
yes, whole 9 years all over again. per branch
you studied for CS and want to get education in teaching?
get through elementary school again.

oh and i have an annoying little brother, so he would technically end up in higher grade than me. that was.. frustrating
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6