Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Spring Baskets Free Raffle!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[center][b]Entries Closed![/b] I'll update with the results within the next few days! Thanks so much to everyone who participated! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Entries Closed!
I'll update with the results within the next few days!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated!
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
Drawing Complete!
The winners have been drawn and prizes will be distributed via Crossroads!

Winners!
1. Arcane Basket
2. Fire Basket
3. Earth Basket
4. Shadow Basket
5. Water Basket
6. Plague Basket
7. Lightning Basket
8. Wind Basket
9. Light Basket
10. Ice Basket
11. Nature Basket
12. Nocturne Basket
13. Bogsneak Basket
@MapiRanch
@mintbunni
@Swiftstrike5
@Amordel
@SilverFrost1
@wyrmflwer
@VividCanine
@LunarKitsune777
@lexix
@CrownDeceiver
@XxCalypsoxX
@pandakitty1
@AquamarineNaga

How Did You Do?
I've included the full drawing results in the Participant Spreadsheet so everyone can see how their tickets fared!

Note: There were three(!) entrants who would have won twice (well done!), but as per the rules I had to skip any duplicates to give more people a chance at a basket.

What's Next?
After all prizes have been claimed I'll make a final post concluding this raffle. In the meantime, I'd love to hear your feedback on the event, if you have any! Feel free to post in this thread or send me PM with any thoughts or suggestions for future raffles!
Drawing Complete!
The winners have been drawn and prizes will be distributed via Crossroads!

Winners!
1. Arcane Basket
2. Fire Basket
3. Earth Basket
4. Shadow Basket
5. Water Basket
6. Plague Basket
7. Lightning Basket
8. Wind Basket
9. Light Basket
10. Ice Basket
11. Nature Basket
12. Nocturne Basket
13. Bogsneak Basket
@MapiRanch
@mintbunni
@Swiftstrike5
@Amordel
@SilverFrost1
@wyrmflwer
@VividCanine
@LunarKitsune777
@lexix
@CrownDeceiver
@XxCalypsoxX
@pandakitty1
@AquamarineNaga

How Did You Do?
I've included the full drawing results in the Participant Spreadsheet so everyone can see how their tickets fared!

Note: There were three(!) entrants who would have won twice (well done!), but as per the rules I had to skip any duplicates to give more people a chance at a basket.

What's Next?
After all prizes have been claimed I'll make a final post concluding this raffle. In the meantime, I'd love to hear your feedback on the event, if you have any! Feel free to post in this thread or send me PM with any thoughts or suggestions for future raffles!
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
Thank you so much for hosting! Did not expect to win with a single ticket, what a good surprise ^^
Thank you so much for hosting! Did not expect to win with a single ticket, what a good surprise ^^
you're so incredibly generous for hosting this!
Thank you for giving me a chance ^^"
you're so incredibly generous for hosting this!
Thank you for giving me a chance ^^"
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
[b]That's a Wrap![/b] All prizes have been claimed, so that concludes this raffle! Thanks so much to everyone for participating, and for all of the kind words. I really appreciate it! I hope to do more cute little raffles like this once in a while, and I'm planning on doing another raffle in the near future for my Golden Idol familiar, so keep an eye out for that! Thanks again, and happy spring! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
That's a Wrap!
All prizes have been claimed, so that concludes this raffle! Thanks so much to everyone for participating, and for all of the kind words. I really appreciate it!

I hope to do more cute little raffles like this once in a while, and I'm planning on doing another raffle in the near future for my Golden Idol familiar, so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks again, and happy spring!

Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27