Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cupid's messenger accent for aura F
1 2 3 4
@gardnwater no worries at all!! i just wanted to make sure everyone was accounted for, since you were all kind enough to make this possible ^^
@gardnwater no worries at all!! i just wanted to make sure everyone was accounted for, since you were all kind enough to make this possible ^^
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
FANTASTIC news you all! the third time was indeed the charm and cupid's messenger was approved! i'll be sending everyone's copies out shortly :D! thank you all for your support!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/54888][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=24&gender=1&skin=54888&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
FANTASTIC news you all! the third time was indeed the charm and cupid's messenger was approved! i'll be sending everyone's copies out shortly :D! thank you all for your support!!

dummy?breed=24&gender=1&skin=54888&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
bumping this!! only one more slot in either currency (450g/kt) needed to send run two to print! perfect accent to go with the new 'boa genes!!
bumping this!! only one more slot in either currency (450g/kt) needed to send run two to print! perfect accent to go with the new 'boa genes!!
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
bump!
bump!
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
@Catfeather @NovaTheOne @nightfalljay @AlumTheDragon (450g) @Emmerololth (450kt) hi folks!! i'm ready to send run two to print as soon as you send payment over!! thank you so much :D

i'm happy to do a third run if there are any other people interested :]
@Catfeather @NovaTheOne @nightfalljay @AlumTheDragon (450g) @Emmerololth (450kt) hi folks!! i'm ready to send run two to print as soon as you send payment over!! thank you so much :D

i'm happy to do a third run if there are any other people interested :]
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
bumping this because i've had someone message me with interest in a third run! self-editing order list can be found at the top of this thread or you can ask to be added here :] only 450g/kt per copy!
bumping this because i've had someone message me with interest in a third run! self-editing order list can be found at the top of this thread or you can ask to be added here :] only 450g/kt per copy!
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
I think I've added myself to the pinglist correctly! Verrry cute skin, I'm excited to use it :3
I think I've added myself to the pinglist correctly! Verrry cute skin, I'm excited to use it :3
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@ablazingstar you're in!! tysm for your support :D
@ablazingstar you're in!! tysm for your support :D
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
bump!
bump!
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
bumping again! only three slots left to fill in either currency for a third run!
bumping again! only three slots left to fill in either currency for a third run!
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
1 2 3 4