Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cupid's messenger accent for aura F
1 2 3 4
hello! not at all experienced in running a skin shop but i had some people express some interest in this accent that i put together for a g1 that i picked up the other day :] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IL2Ed3t.png[/img] charging 450g/kt each, [b]self editing order list [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RkaZzWY3ujT9QDCrby17AiZcQd7qRJm3MsLv425aa9Q/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url][/b] i'll be placing the order as soon as five slots are filled, and i'll place more orders with every five slots filled! any advice from people with experience is greatly appreciated, and questions are welcome :]
hello! not at all experienced in running a skin shop but i had some people express some interest in this accent that i put together for a g1 that i picked up the other day :]

IL2Ed3t.png

charging 450g/kt each, self editing order list here i'll be placing the order as soon as five slots are filled, and i'll place more orders with every five slots filled!

any advice from people with experience is greatly appreciated, and questions are welcome :]
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
bump!
bump!
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
bumping again :]
bumping again :]
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
today's bump!
today's bump!
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
today's bump! only two more slots and i'll be able to submit to print :]
today's bump! only two more slots and i'll be able to submit to print :]
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
@sanguinecircuit hello! i tried to add myself to a treasure slot on the list, but sheets is being really finicky and won’t let me </3 i hate to bother, but is it possible you could put my user in there manually ?
@sanguinecircuit hello! i tried to add myself to a treasure slot on the list, but sheets is being really finicky and won’t let me </3 i hate to bother, but is it possible you could put my user in there manually ?
600bdeca84985f15787fabb0514f634b18265388.png time -> FR+3
buy art from me
@gardnwater i can absolutely do that for you! you would be slot number five so i'll send a ping to collect payment to send this to print! thank you so much :D
@gardnwater i can absolutely do that for you! you would be slot number five so i'll send a ping to collect payment to send this to print! thank you so much :D
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
@liteweaver @Gaston (450g) @Milim @gardnwater (450kt) hello! i'm ready to send this bad boy to print whenever you lovely folks get payment sent over :D i'll be sure to keep you all posted on any rejections and whatnot :]
@liteweaver @Gaston (450g) @Milim @gardnwater (450kt) hello! i'm ready to send this bad boy to print whenever you lovely folks get payment sent over :D i'll be sure to keep you all posted on any rejections and whatnot :]
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
@liteweaver @Gaston @Milim @gardnwater hello! i've just gotten back to a trip and was eagerly anticipating being able to send out skins to everyone, but it looks like it needs some minor adjustments. i'll be making those and resubmitting ASAP! i'll show y'all the updated version as well :] just need to darken some lines!
@liteweaver @Gaston @Milim @gardnwater hello! i've just gotten back to a trip and was eagerly anticipating being able to send out skins to everyone, but it looks like it needs some minor adjustments. i'll be making those and resubmitting ASAP! i'll show y'all the updated version as well :] just need to darken some lines!
marty * he/it/wy * fr+3
Hi @sanguinecircuit! Thank you for the heads up!
Hi @sanguinecircuit! Thank you for the heads up!
1 2 3 4