Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you make money?
1 2
Maxing out fairgrounds daily, buying fodder dragons as hatchlings to shove in my hibden til I can sell them for slightly more when they're adults (gems) OR grind to exalt myself (treasure, greater profit margin), and endlessly brewing imbued sulfur for a net profit of anywhere from 60-160 gems, depending on how lucky I got brewing the right color of ingredients.
Maxing out fairgrounds daily, buying fodder dragons as hatchlings to shove in my hibden til I can sell them for slightly more when they're adults (gems) OR grind to exalt myself (treasure, greater profit margin), and endlessly brewing imbued sulfur for a net profit of anywhere from 60-160 gems, depending on how lucky I got brewing the right color of ingredients.
phloxxy-1.png phloxxy-2.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
candle-smol.png
Hoard selling when I get more than one stack of an item, selling hatchlings for gems (rare), bonding with familiars (those chests add up when you have a lot of dragons with fams at a time), and selling eggs when I need quick cash.
Hoard selling when I get more than one stack of an item, selling hatchlings for gems (rare), bonding with familiars (those chests add up when you have a lot of dragons with fams at a time), and selling eggs when I need quick cash.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
well it took months to accumulate but i just made 3.4kg selling a stack of blue and purple sludge the past week. i reccomend selling baldwin mats to everyone despite actively creating competition for myself, though ymmv if its even worth it to spend that much time brewing.

also fairgrounds, 24mil treasure in a year if you max it every day is nothing to sneeze at.
well it took months to accumulate but i just made 3.4kg selling a stack of blue and purple sludge the past week. i reccomend selling baldwin mats to everyone despite actively creating competition for myself, though ymmv if its even worth it to spend that much time brewing.

also fairgrounds, 24mil treasure in a year if you max it every day is nothing to sneeze at.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I only make as much as I can be bothered to make. Selling coli prizes on AH, hoard selling and fairgrounds, though I tend not to max out fairgrounds because I don't enjoy grinding. Also do my dailies and bond with familiars.
I only make as much as I can be bothered to make. Selling coli prizes on AH, hoard selling and fairgrounds, though I tend not to max out fairgrounds because I don't enjoy grinding. Also do my dailies and bond with familiars.
8hOK5Zm.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
I play G&G almost everyday. I grind in coli when I have time and exalt fodder(though I don't do this enough). I also open chests daily from my familiars. But most of my money comes from my graphics shop when it's open. But do I spend any of it? No... >>
I play G&G almost everyday. I grind in coli when I have time and exalt fodder(though I don't do this enough). I also open chests daily from my familiars. But most of my money comes from my graphics shop when it's open. But do I spend any of it? No... >>
rPbwGGp.png ♦ hi, i’m kiwi ~ owo
♦ i make graphics
♦ she/her | FR+3
my wishlist
my projects
give my boi a like? owo
MwDmeU5.png
With treasure I usually just get that from selling materials or other items, exalting dragons or the fairgrounds.
I get my gems by selling stacks of food for cheap, selling dragons and event items, selling eggs or sometimes my girlfriend will play glimmer and gloom on my phone because I can’t figure the game out
With treasure I usually just get that from selling materials or other items, exalting dragons or the fairgrounds.
I get my gems by selling stacks of food for cheap, selling dragons and event items, selling eggs or sometimes my girlfriend will play glimmer and gloom on my phone because I can’t figure the game out
I don’t know what to put here
i have 14 pairs and a hibden. whenever i need money i just rustle around in there until i fish out enough money
i have 14 pairs and a hibden. whenever i need money i just rustle around in there until i fish out enough money
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
Doing fairgrounds daily got us a good amount of money ! we've also been trying to breed and exalt fodder more but it's not our main source of income
Doing fairgrounds daily got us a good amount of money ! we've also been trying to breed and exalt fodder more but it's not our main source of income
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
1 2