Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Eye for Shenanigans
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
nice! ty for the new eye types! :)
nice! ty for the new eye types! :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
eye think the new button type and matching vista is a great eye-dea!
eye think the new button type and matching vista is a great eye-dea!
81777461.png
MUYNhfy.png
RDt6LqI.png
LhssI0m.png
mlHpBMC.png
4ogWlJU.png
YMPbu9R.png
82017407.png69742848.png59264157.png
Is there any other way of getting the button eyes other than the capsules?
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
[quote name="SneakyCryptid" date="2024-04-05 22:37:59" ] Is there any other way of getting the button eyes other than the capsules? [/quote] They will be in Marva's shop next year, but they were only in the capsules this year.
SneakyCryptid wrote on 2024-04-05 22:37:59:
They will be in Marva's shop next year, but they were only in the capsules this year.
VGxuHXT.png
Oooo the eyes will do well with gene like patchwork make some nice plushy themed dragons [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Oooo the eyes will do well with gene like patchwork make some nice plushy themed dragons
lovvvve the button eyes! i know they've been a popular request for a while - happy to see the idea make it to the game !! (heart eyes emoji)
lovvvve the button eyes! i know they've been a popular request for a while - happy to see the idea make it to the game !! (heart eyes emoji)
do we know if it's intentional for the aberrations to not have a button on their middle/third eyes? Would love to see it fixed if it's possible
do we know if it's intentional for the aberrations to not have a button on their middle/third eyes? Would love to see it fixed if it's possible
wolf.gif
Silly request: Dear staff, I only need like 1 week of bonding with my last Fiona familiar, please do not release more Fiona familiars in that week, so that I can be happy about having awakened all of them at once! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Silly request:
Dear staff, I only need like 1 week of bonding with my last Fiona familiar, please do not release more Fiona familiars in that week, so that I can be happy about having awakened all of them at once!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
I wish staff would have reminded the players about Marva's stall. I had completely forgotten about it and only picked up Galore's gift (got a notice about that). I missed the old Marva items this year. Please remind us next year so I won't forget about them again [emoji=wildclaw sad size=1] (If I missed a notice somewhere, please let me know. Then it's all my fault and I probably wouldn't feel this bad.)
I wish staff would have reminded the players about Marva's stall. I had completely forgotten about it and only picked up Galore's gift (got a notice about that). I missed the old Marva items this year. Please remind us next year so I won't forget about them again
(If I missed a notice somewhere, please let me know. Then it's all my fault and I probably wouldn't feel this bad.)
these button eyes will look perfect on the dragons with Stitched+Patchwork genes =:>
these button eyes will look perfect on the dragons with Stitched+Patchwork genes =:>
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45