Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Eye for Shenanigans
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
New eyeballs!!!!
New eyeballs!!!!
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
Button Eyes!!!
Button Eyes!!!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Really love the button eyes :o but they all look so cool!!
Really love the button eyes :o but they all look so cool!!
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
ooooh eye eye eye eye
ooooh eye eye eye eye
W3zVYMS.png
@SunstonePhoenix oh you absolute SAINT I went back through EVERYTHING and renewed anything that looked suspicious (including an infinity gauntlet??) and found no orb, and nothing became an orb or eyes in my hoard [emoji=fae sad size=1]
@SunstonePhoenix oh you absolute SAINT
I went back through EVERYTHING and renewed anything that looked suspicious (including an infinity gauntlet??) and found no orb, and nothing became an orb or eyes in my hoard
[quote name="Kalvin" date="2024-04-06 00:47:43" ] Silly request: Dear staff, I only need like 1 week of bonding with my last Fiona familiar, please do not release more Fiona familiars in that week, so that I can be happy about having awakened all of them at once! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Absolutely this; haven't been around the past few years to participate, so I assumed it would be open until at least 6AM FRT tomorrow as with numerous other events that happen on this site. To only find out an event happened via Dev Tracker through a reply is a lil funky. Would really help if there was a little marker next to the 'Grand Exchange' in the navigation as a visual reminder too, j/s. Other than that, the capsules were pretty neat!
Kalvin wrote on 2024-04-06 00:47:43:
Silly request:
Dear staff, I only need like 1 week of bonding with my last Fiona familiar, please do not release more Fiona familiars in that week, so that I can be happy about having awakened all of them at once!

Absolutely this; haven't been around the past few years to participate, so I assumed it would be open until at least 6AM FRT tomorrow as with numerous other events that happen on this site. To only find out an event happened via Dev Tracker through a reply is a lil funky.

Would really help if there was a little marker next to the 'Grand Exchange' in the navigation as a visual reminder too, j/s.

Other than that, the capsules were pretty neat!
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
OMG THE FADED EYES
OMG THE FADED EYES
The button eyes remind me of identity v o:
The button eyes remind me of identity v o:
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
The Dark and Faded eyes are great. [emoji=pink star size=1]
The Dark and Faded eyes are great.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png