Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | F2U tiny deities
1 2 3 4
@DarkerPoison

hi! please don't repost my stuff
i'll make flipped versions of all of them though, that's a good idea
@DarkerPoison

hi! please don't repost my stuff
i'll make flipped versions of all of them though, that's a good idea
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Dovalore
ah, good thing i asked before i posted ^^"

thank you for considering flipping them, tho :D
i wanted to use em as like,, decor for headers in my dergs' bios & i was tryna keep em consistent to the other dergs that they're supposed to match with, so i was like "i wanna flip em but like. ion wanna repost w/o permission, and idk any other site aside from imgur ._." so i @'ed you n asked lolol

i have the flipped versions saved in my computer, though idrk where to send em to you, if you even want them lol
@Dovalore
ah, good thing i asked before i posted ^^"

thank you for considering flipping them, tho :D
i wanted to use em as like,, decor for headers in my dergs' bios & i was tryna keep em consistent to the other dergs that they're supposed to match with, so i was like "i wanna flip em but like. ion wanna repost w/o permission, and idk any other site aside from imgur ._." so i @'ed you n asked lolol

i have the flipped versions saved in my computer, though idrk where to send em to you, if you even want them lol
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_75sq.gifvista_fae2.pngarcane.gif
MagicalFlames Clan
About me/Dragonsona
(You are loved.)
fire.gifvista_coatl2.pngtumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
@Grapiesoo
someone else did this and it’s a good idea so i’m doing it too so i can get the links later teeheeeee
@Grapiesoo
someone else did this and it’s a good idea so i’m doing it too so i can get the links later teeheeeee
1cLgG.gif4vhZB.gif TkWkP.gif 2r4TL.gif SBJu2.gif NoRTw.gif U17Jn.gifMFMJO.gif NheFb.gif
can i get the mini tidelord link?
can i get the mini tidelord link?
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
hi!! I'd love to add the little plaguebringer to my sig (with credits ofc!).. may I get the img link?

edit: nvm! I think I got it :)
I hope it's alright to use the original! If not, please let me know and I'll change it!I added a link to this forum when you click her, too!
hi!! I'd love to add the little plaguebringer to my sig (with credits ofc!).. may I get the img link?

edit: nvm! I think I got it :)
I hope it's alright to use the original! If not, please let me know and I'll change it!I added a link to this forum when you click her, too!
Wishlist
Useful resources (they've got a lot of stuff on there.. check it out!!)
Free hatchery (future project, link will go here soon!)
I'm so glad you made the new ones, they're all cute of course but Gladecroc matches this guy so well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21204696][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/212047/21204696_350.png[/img][/url]
I'm so glad you made the new ones, they're all cute of course but Gladecroc matches this guy so well!

21204696_350.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Could I please get a link to the Gladekeeper again? I had her on my homepage bio, but now she's not showing up again (As is expected after the updates)
Could I please get a link to the Gladekeeper again? I had her on my homepage bio, but now she's not showing up again (As is expected after the updates)
pTLeVCs.png Nature2_zpse8rs2svj.gif 5kRkxhJ.png
@mutantmolly look at these, soooo cute!!!
@mutantmolly look at these, soooo cute!!!
cDKoVmo.png ypkYF0y.png gIVnoKR.pngE3sjxsi.pngxylYZm0.png 9vcebAv.png iXkKw8h.png6Gz2fDO.pngJ8hTK0d.png kFw6KP5.png IPs9H30.pngqKZAaLK.pngd3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.pngQNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4