Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any horse girls?
1 2 3
I have 3 horses!!! two are Arabians and one is an Appendix!!!!
One is Harris, gray fleabitten Arabian gelding. one is Arie, bay Arabian mare. and the appendix is Livee and shes a mare

I used to play this game called Horse Reality, which is a pet site game focused on breeding!! the art is really pretty, but I found myself losing interest </3

One is Harris, gray fleabitten Arabian gelding. one is Arie, bay Arabian mare. and the appendix is Livee and shes a mare

I used to play this game called Horse Reality, which is a pet site game focused on breeding!! the art is really pretty, but I found myself losing interest </3

< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2024-03-18 11:02:12" ] I opened this topic expecting it to be about horse or centaur fursonas... X'D [/quote] I mean, the OP did mention OC's so I guess that includes horse and centaur fursonas? Any ways, yes hello I like horses, i play star stable and I love horses with fluffy fetlocks because I like fluffy fetlocks and the one horse I've ridden the most has fluffy fetlocks. Star Stable got me into riding because a friend on there recommended it. For now I'm primarily a horse gamer because I'm too big to ride the horses there.. I think? I dunno I think I just surpassed the age limit for the specific program I was at i think. Anyways, i like Rattle because I like their commentary on the horse gaming industry. Also Star Stable Realistic roleplays are cool when they're not describing the horses in a way that makes them seem perfect or makes me feel uncomfortable. Talk about the horse's rippling muscles and I am way more likely to click off. So, I like horses, I play star stable. But I'd like to see better horse games at some point in the future. There's just not many in the works and out right now that catch my eye.
Zenzic wrote on 2024-03-18 11:02:12:
I opened this topic expecting it to be about horse or centaur fursonas... X'D
I mean, the OP did mention OC's so I guess that includes horse and centaur fursonas?

Any ways, yes hello I like horses, i play star stable and I love horses with fluffy fetlocks because I like fluffy fetlocks and the one horse I've ridden the most has fluffy fetlocks. Star Stable got me into riding because a friend on there recommended it.

For now I'm primarily a horse gamer because I'm too big to ride the horses there.. I think? I dunno I think I just surpassed the age limit for the specific program I was at i think. Anyways, i like Rattle because I like their commentary on the horse gaming industry. Also Star Stable Realistic roleplays are cool when they're not describing the horses in a way that makes them seem perfect or makes me feel uncomfortable. Talk about the horse's rippling muscles and I am way more likely to click off.

So, I like horses, I play star stable. But I'd like to see better horse games at some point in the future. There's just not many in the works and out right now that catch my eye.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
[quote name="SillyFilly" date="2024-03-18 12:23:00" ] I have 3 horses!!! two are Arabians and one is an Appendix!!!! One is Harris, gray fleabitten Arabian gelding. one is Arie, bay Arabian mare. and the appendix is Livee and shes a mare I used to play this game called Horse Reality, which is a pet site game focused on breeding!! the art is really pretty, but I found myself losing interest </3 [/quote] oh my gosh!! so cool! I would love to have horses someday
SillyFilly wrote on 2024-03-18 12:23:00:

oh my gosh!! so cool! I would love to have horses someday
rYp8BR7.png

KMuzmRO.gif

BdmbzTG.gif

v2PJF9u.png
g585y1V.png
oQlTGMl.png
[quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2024-03-18 09:05:24" ] I used to be a biiigg horse girl, not anymore though lol. I still love horses of course. Howrse is a really cool site that's very similar to this one! I recommend checking it out if you like Flight Rising ^.^ [/quote] AHFHUSDFH HOWRSE WAS MY CHILDHOOD GAME I PLAYED IT ALL THE TIME TvT I used to buy their trading cards occasionally because I wanted the super rare horses like Sleipnir!! Never got one though fsdhjkfjhkd
WebstickKitten wrote on 2024-03-18 09:05:24:
I used to be a biiigg horse girl, not anymore though lol. I still love horses of course. Howrse is a really cool site that's very similar to this one! I recommend checking it out if you like Flight Rising ^.^

AHFHUSDFH HOWRSE WAS MY CHILDHOOD GAME I PLAYED IT ALL THE TIME TvT I used to buy their trading cards occasionally because I wanted the super rare horses like Sleipnir!! Never got one though fsdhjkfjhkd
[quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2024-03-18 12:33:05" ] But I'd like to see better horse games at some point in the future. There's just not many in the works and out right now that catch my eye. [/quote] That's one of the reasons I want to work with gamedev. But yeah I play starstable sometimes, but I think it was better in the past. I've been playing ranch of rivershine recently which is a lot of fun and the game I would recommend the most at the moment. I would also like to try rdr2! but it would not run on my laptop I think [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2024-03-18 12:33:05:
But I'd like to see better horse games at some point in the future. There's just not many in the works and out right now that catch my eye.

That's one of the reasons I want to work with gamedev.

But yeah I play starstable sometimes, but I think it was better in the past. I've been playing ranch of rivershine recently which is a lot of fun and the game I would recommend the most at the moment.

I would also like to try rdr2! but it would not run on my laptop I think

rYp8BR7.png

KMuzmRO.gif

BdmbzTG.gif

v2PJF9u.png
g585y1V.png
oQlTGMl.png
I think my sister will like this article. So let's tag it. @Nuhae

It's surprising that there are many people who like horses. Sometimes a horse walks in front of my house.
I think my sister will like this article. So let's tag it. @Nuhae

It's surprising that there are many people who like horses. Sometimes a horse walks in front of my house.
I was the bggest horse girl when I was younger, I played ANY and EVERY horse flash game, played Howrse (I think someone else mentioned it here) and played Petz Pony Pageant so much I had dreams of it

Alicia Online id one of my fave horse racing games, you should give it a shot! It's like mario cart with horses and you can breed them and bulk their stats~

I used to LOOP Spirit and if he was a god i would be part of his church, I also liked Black Beauty, the books and the movie and the Black Stallion books
loved MLP, G1-3 was my bread and butter, and G4 reignited it

okok I think that's all but yea maybe I never stopped being a horse girl
I was the bggest horse girl when I was younger, I played ANY and EVERY horse flash game, played Howrse (I think someone else mentioned it here) and played Petz Pony Pageant so much I had dreams of it

Alicia Online id one of my fave horse racing games, you should give it a shot! It's like mario cart with horses and you can breed them and bulk their stats~

I used to LOOP Spirit and if he was a god i would be part of his church, I also liked Black Beauty, the books and the movie and the Black Stallion books
loved MLP, G1-3 was my bread and butter, and G4 reignited it

okok I think that's all but yea maybe I never stopped being a horse girl
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
Used to be a HUGE horse lover, my 10th birthday my parents actually brought me to a horse riding lesson which was pretty neat! I’d love to ride a horse again one day, but yeah I’m not on my horse “girl” phase so much anymore but I still think they’re really cool =D
Used to be a HUGE horse lover, my 10th birthday my parents actually brought me to a horse riding lesson which was pretty neat! I’d love to ride a horse again one day, but yeah I’m not on my horse “girl” phase so much anymore but I still think they’re really cool =D
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
the horse girl to dragons pipeline

i was full on horse girl all decked out in cowgirl boots and hats when i was a kid, havent gone horse riding in a few years now and i forget most of it but it will always be a treasured major part of my life

all i remember now is something about either heels up toes down, or the other way around idk i forget what it was even for
the horse girl to dragons pipeline

i was full on horse girl all decked out in cowgirl boots and hats when i was a kid, havent gone horse riding in a few years now and i forget most of it but it will always be a treasured major part of my life

all i remember now is something about either heels up toes down, or the other way around idk i forget what it was even for
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[quote name="FenVyrus" date="2024-03-31 17:37:33" ] Alicia Online id one of my fave horse racing games, you should give it a shot! It's like mario cart with horses and you can breed them and bulk their stats~ [/quote] omgg alicia online! I used to play that
FenVyrus wrote on 2024-03-31 17:37:33:

omgg alicia online! I used to play that
rYp8BR7.png

KMuzmRO.gif

BdmbzTG.gif

v2PJF9u.png
g585y1V.png
oQlTGMl.png
1 2 3