Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any horse girls?
1 2 3
Horse lover reporting for duty

I have never had the good fortune to own a horse but I used to take riding lessons, and still have the chance to ride every now and then (thank you down the road neighbor with small quarter horse ranch). As far as favourite breeds go I definitely am fond of Morgans and Chincoteague ponies (I actually got to go to the island and see the wild herds, which was a dream come true except it was raining but it was still very fun) and draft breeds with feathering are just so much fun to draw, you cannot change my mind

Mildly related but am I the only one here who would collect Breyer horses? Currently I have more of them than I do shelf space to display them on.
Horse lover reporting for duty

I have never had the good fortune to own a horse but I used to take riding lessons, and still have the chance to ride every now and then (thank you down the road neighbor with small quarter horse ranch). As far as favourite breeds go I definitely am fond of Morgans and Chincoteague ponies (I actually got to go to the island and see the wild herds, which was a dream come true except it was raining but it was still very fun) and draft breeds with feathering are just so much fun to draw, you cannot change my mind

Mildly related but am I the only one here who would collect Breyer horses? Currently I have more of them than I do shelf space to display them on.
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
i also used to literally be a horse girl and now im a horse man definitely, my little pony will never leave me and i have a permanent membership for star stable online ... i love horses and have ridden them before but tbh didn't have really great experiences T_T i still loove them so much tho and virtual-horse-loving is perfect for me :3
i also used to literally be a horse girl and now im a horse man definitely, my little pony will never leave me and i have a permanent membership for star stable online ... i love horses and have ridden them before but tbh didn't have really great experiences T_T i still loove them so much tho and virtual-horse-loving is perfect for me :3
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
zwkSD6b.png
lAvpyOQ.png
[quote name="freshfoodmarket" date="2024-03-31 13:23:07" ] I think my sister will like this article. So let's tag it. @Nuhae It's surprising that there are many people who like horses. Sometimes a horse walks in front of my house. [/quote] thanks for my sib. i have huge enthusiasm about equine animals. i am addicted with Dressage (Usually Via Youtube. FEI is my favorite channel.). Sometimes jumping, or shows. i don't have my own horse but i've been pursuit to learn about horses in my life. i have several Centaur characters, horse characters. and else. (sad i lost my imgur and Toyhouse account T-T. ) but yeah! Horse , Equines are love.
freshfoodmarket wrote on 2024-03-31 13:23:07:
I think my sister will like this article. So let's tag it. @Nuhae

It's surprising that there are many people who like horses. Sometimes a horse walks in front of my house.

thanks for my sib. i have huge enthusiasm about equine animals. i am addicted with Dressage (Usually Via Youtube. FEI is my favorite channel.). Sometimes jumping, or shows. i don't have my own horse but i've been pursuit to learn about horses in my life. i have several Centaur characters, horse characters. and else. (sad i lost my imgur and Toyhouse account T-T. ) but yeah! Horse , Equines are love.

zh4bBp9.png
I think my friend @MorningSkye would like this thread ! ^^ She's passionate about horses and works with them! :)

I used to be horse crazy for quite awhile when I was younger, I remember when I was... 8? 9? I would get books and comics and posters and news letter and my horse socks I loved so much as a child LOL, from the PONY Club mail thing (it just disappeared into nothingness I can barely find anything about it on the internet anymore RIP). Does anyone here remember that??? I think they sent out this dvd too about this horse they rescued. I had my walls covered, COVERED in horse posters! I would research everything about them that I could and their care as well!

At 11 I was at the height of my horse girl era and like that whole birthday was horse themed and I finally got to ride a horse as well. My dad had a friend who has a horse that was the one I rode on, and he wasn't geared towards novices unfortunately, and he didn't listen to me very well and scared me by going pretty fast. Even though I had fun my mom wanted to find a place that was safer and had things for absolute beginners like me, but we never found one in my area, so my horse obsessions slowly faded with time and I grew into other interests. ^^"

I still really love horses and think they are beautiful! My favorite breed is the Tinker horse and the Paints. They are both so pretty. :) I like to play this horse game I found on Roblox awhile back called Wild Horse Islands, if that counts as a horse game here. ^^" I would learn to ride irl but I don't even think they have adult riding courses for beginners that I've seen, let alone my area. :')
I think my friend @MorningSkye would like this thread ! ^^ She's passionate about horses and works with them! :)

I used to be horse crazy for quite awhile when I was younger, I remember when I was... 8? 9? I would get books and comics and posters and news letter and my horse socks I loved so much as a child LOL, from the PONY Club mail thing (it just disappeared into nothingness I can barely find anything about it on the internet anymore RIP). Does anyone here remember that??? I think they sent out this dvd too about this horse they rescued. I had my walls covered, COVERED in horse posters! I would research everything about them that I could and their care as well!

At 11 I was at the height of my horse girl era and like that whole birthday was horse themed and I finally got to ride a horse as well. My dad had a friend who has a horse that was the one I rode on, and he wasn't geared towards novices unfortunately, and he didn't listen to me very well and scared me by going pretty fast. Even though I had fun my mom wanted to find a place that was safer and had things for absolute beginners like me, but we never found one in my area, so my horse obsessions slowly faded with time and I grew into other interests. ^^"

I still really love horses and think they are beautiful! My favorite breed is the Tinker horse and the Paints. They are both so pretty. :) I like to play this horse game I found on Roblox awhile back called Wild Horse Islands, if that counts as a horse game here. ^^" I would learn to ride irl but I don't even think they have adult riding courses for beginners that I've seen, let alone my area. :')
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Neither a girl nor a horse... but hell yeah horsies!

There's an equestrian club where I live and I want to join, but for some reason they make themselves hard to find. I'm hoping to try and take riding lessons in the Summer, though
Neither a girl nor a horse... but hell yeah horsies!

There's an equestrian club where I live and I want to join, but for some reason they make themselves hard to find. I'm hoping to try and take riding lessons in the Summer, though
JGJgvgA.png
I’ve always loved horses! I’ve never had my own, but I’ve always loved them. We had neighbors growing up and they would let us come and pet/feed them. I was also a member of the pony club when I was little and they would send you horse/pony themed packages every month. I got lots of horse books ect. That way x3
I’ve always loved horses! I’ve never had my own, but I’ve always loved them. We had neighbors growing up and they would let us come and pet/feed them. I was also a member of the pony club when I was little and they would send you horse/pony themed packages every month. I got lots of horse books ect. That way x3
1 2 3