Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Aether Crash Anni. OOFR
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
When is drawing time? Not that I think I'll win anything, lol
When is drawing time? Not that I think I'll win anything, lol
WYlLiNl.gif
All participants pinglist was here

Hello everyone! Thank you for participating in Arcane's conquest push. I hope you had fun with both the Dragon Yeeting and Mistral Jamboree - and I also hope you had a nice Easter weekend, whether you celebrate or not ^^

It's time for the final ticket check before raffle drawing begins. Everyone now has 48 hours to see if their records are correct and let us know if there are any mistakes for us to fix. If you find any errors, please ping me, @QueenAlais and/or @LavenderAmethyst and we will correct it as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Hello everyone! Thank you for participating in Arcane's conquest push. I hope you had fun with both the Dragon Yeeting and Mistral Jamboree - and I also hope you had a nice Easter weekend, whether you celebrate or not ^^

It's time for the final ticket check before raffle drawing begins. Everyone now has 48 hours to see if their records are correct and let us know if there are any mistakes for us to fix. If you find any errors, please ping me, @QueenAlais and/or @LavenderAmethyst and we will correct it as soon as possible.

Thank you!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Good morning! The 5 dragons I sent for this raffle were for 1t, so I was under the impression that meant that they were worth 4x the tickets? [img]https://i.imgur.com/g5NuSyX.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6SQD0F0.png[/img] Thanks so much! @Neffi
Good morning! The 5 dragons I sent for this raffle were for 1t, so I was under the impression that meant that they were worth 4x the tickets?

g5NuSyX.png

6SQD0F0.png

Thanks so much! @Neffi
ezgif-5-1b0ac6c45e.pngunknown.png

@Sparce

Yep, they are. Looks like they weren't marked. Fixed, thank you!
@Sparce

Yep, they are. Looks like they weren't marked. Fixed, thank you!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Just realized within the prizes theres a prize of arcanedad being there for you and winddad but wheres tidedad? Not here, thats why he didn't get a selection (sob)
Just realized within the prizes theres a prize of arcanedad being there for you and winddad but wheres tidedad? Not here, thats why he didn't get a selection (sob)
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
@Neffi

It looks like my dragons from Tavrisprite were entered under a misspelled username; they're in the sheet as "gathoura" (my username has an i in it)
@Neffi

It looks like my dragons from Tavrisprite were entered under a misspelled username; they're in the sheet as "gathoura" (my username has an i in it)
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@Gathouria

Fixed, thank you!
@Gathouria

Fixed, thank you!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi i've updated my username ^^

old: Wrio
new: eyyyerie

thank you in advance!
@Neffi i've updated my username ^^

old: Wrio
new: eyyyerie

thank you in advance!
N5bWDYz.gif
@eyyyerie

Updated, thank you!
@eyyyerie

Updated, thank you!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[size=1]All participants pinglist was here[/size] One last time, thank you one and all for participating in Arcane's conquest push and raffle! The drawing will now begin, so here comes the first of four rounds. This is the last time the all participants pinglist will be used. If you wish to spectate and be pinged regardless of whether or not you won, please add yourself to the pinglist linked below. See you next push! [center][color=#cc0099][size=5][b] Round 1 [/b][/size][/color] [color=#cc0099][size=5][b]RULES![/size][/b][/color] Drawings will be done using [b]Javascript's random function[/b] via a script coded for Google Sheets by LavenderAmethyst. Winners will be selected in batches of 10. Winners will have 24 hours to respond. If they do not respond, they will be put on the top of the next drawing. After that, the name will go back into the hat. Each participant is eligible to win only [b]once.[/b] Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most. Please ping @Neffi when you do so. If you would like to be pinged each round, please join this raffle's spectator's pinglist. [pinglist=25770] [img]https://i.imgur.com/giLQnKr.png[/img] 1. @phony 2. @panicat 3. @crookedjaw 4. @ikunoche 5. @webcore 6. @mirna 7. @officialkoschei 8. @rattification 9. @reedharrow 10. @denryu [img]https://i.imgur.com/giLQnKr.png[/img]

One last time, thank you one and all for participating in Arcane's conquest push and raffle! The drawing will now begin, so here comes the first of four rounds.

This is the last time the all participants pinglist will be used. If you wish to spectate and be pinged regardless of whether or not you won, please add yourself to the pinglist linked below.

See you next push!

Round 1

RULES!

Drawings will be done using Javascript's random function via a script coded for Google Sheets by LavenderAmethyst.

Winners will be selected in batches of 10.

Winners will have 24 hours to respond. If they do not respond, they will be put on the top of the next drawing. After that, the name will go back into the hat.

Each participant is eligible to win only once.

Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.

Please ping @Neffi when you do so.

If you would like to be pinged each round, please join this raffle's spectator's pinglist.

giLQnKr.png

1. @phony
2. @panicat
3. @crookedjaw
4. @ikunoche
5. @webcore
6. @mirna
7. @officialkoschei
8. @rattification
9. @reedharrow
10. @denryu

giLQnKr.png