Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | GEMS| Iggy's icon shop!
1 2 3 4
at last I have received my tablet cable! i am now open again, although school has started so i may be delayed with art. thanks for the understanding :D
at last I have received my tablet cable! i am now open again, although school has started so i may be delayed with art. thanks for the understanding :D
| Iggy - 21 - local marine biology autist | art shop! | p4iTB5h.gif
@sweettoothart hello! i super appreciate your patience, heres the wip! if theres any changes lmk, but otherwise I can pm my paypal email for payment :] thank you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GjBaf9u.png[/img]
@sweettoothart hello! i super appreciate your patience, heres the wip! if theres any changes lmk, but otherwise I can pm my paypal email for payment :] thank you!
GjBaf9u.png
@iggy2s
Oooh I love it so far! Only a couple notes is, her cheek fluff goes up instead of down, and her shoulders are fluffy too!
@iggy2s
Oooh I love it so far! Only a couple notes is, her cheek fluff goes up instead of down, and her shoulders are fluffy too!
7NebxtL.jpg
@sweettoothart Got it! I'll get it modified asap :]
@sweettoothart Got it! I'll get it modified asap :]
@sweettoothart hi!! heres the finished art :D! let me know if you want any edits, tysm for the patience!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/NPTvEun.png[/img]
@sweettoothart hi!! heres the finished art :D! let me know if you want any edits, tysm for the patience!!
NPTvEun.png
It turned out so beautiful <3 thank you so much for drawing my moth girl!

@iggy2s
It turned out so beautiful <3 thank you so much for drawing my moth girl!

@iggy2s
7NebxtL.jpg
@Commissions open I'm open for some gem slots!! I have a lot to buy during Wavecrest so I'm hoping to knock em out asap :D
@Commissions open I'm open for some gem slots!! I have a lot to buy during Wavecrest so I'm hoping to knock em out asap :D
Your art is wonderful! I'd love to snag a gem slot of my character Lyme! Go wild with expression/personality :]

(Still working on a clear ref for them, so here's a couple more if it helps: one, two)
Your art is wonderful! I'd love to snag a gem slot of my character Lyme! Go wild with expression/personality :]

(Still working on a clear ref for them, so here's a couple more if it helps: one, two)
@kpDelarue WAHHH LYME IS SO CUTE.......... I've added you to the queue :D!
@kpDelarue WAHHH LYME IS SO CUTE.......... I've added you to the queue :D!
These are so charming! could i get one of my sona Zee?
These are so charming! could i get one of my sona Zee?
zVzI8uZ.jpg
1 2 3 4