Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] Public Buy Mar 31-Apr 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@jotunn It is updated in Dom Watch if you'd like to see today's badge! The update might not have made it over here yet.
@jotunn It is updated in Dom Watch if you'd like to see today's badge! The update might not have made it over here yet.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
@Striation Ah, I see! Thank you for redirecting me. c:
@Striation Ah, I see! Thank you for redirecting me. c:
oooh you guys wanna feed me your fodder so bad ooooh
oooh you guys wanna feed me your fodder so bad ooooh
@Skelestial sending a pair of daily colors, thanks for being awake
@Skelestial sending a pair of daily colors, thanks for being awake
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@Arapocalypse @Dessy @Wrio @eggplantwizard @Fallenarrow I am so so sorry for any delays, I was walking home from work and forgot to update my status to reflect. Thank you again for your support of Lightning!
@Arapocalypse @Dessy @Wrio @eggplantwizard @Fallenarrow I am so so sorry for any delays, I was walking home from work and forgot to update my status to reflect. Thank you again for your support of Lightning!
SVbOCPL.png
PaI4dmB.png Moderator of the Lightning Flight Discord
Reminder to self!
Reminder to self!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
making sure im not crazy, the updated badge for yesterday nor today (i know its still pretty early) hasnt been updated here in the main post?
making sure im not crazy, the updated badge for yesterday nor today (i know its still pretty early) hasnt been updated here in the main post?
7kEV6Pv.gifY6MiEct.gifbeIsurP.gif9K1TbAT.gif8RhfJBQ.gifWXliJoS.gifsg4bYHA.gifPJ8Z7rq.gifFkaLdQw.gifpznaoQ5.gif0kE8EqN.gifVqT3lnw.pngWyKMzCC.gifdWZJdrc.gif

nGv6mkS.gifoa8XGtJ.gifsQ8kxMQ.gifVAEET8h.pngDjH5UtW.gif3gTezDF.gifhccz7lZ.pngwuSbxFu.gifqrw0txz.gifgz5F52S.gif6qILqjK.gifphv38lZ.gifxSdn2y5.gifDmJ1KXj.gif
i am SO back online and SO ready for all of your trained dragons! lets GOOOOOOOOO lightning!
i am SO back online and SO ready for all of your trained dragons! lets GOOOOOOOOO lightning!
@Elaik Hey there, I sent you some dragons 40 mins ago which haven't been accepted yet and just wanted to let you know that I'm going to bed so if there's an issue with them just go ahead and cancel, I'll relist them for another attendant in the morning!
@Elaik Hey there, I sent you some dragons 40 mins ago which haven't been accepted yet and just wanted to let you know that I'm going to bed so if there's an issue with them just go ahead and cancel, I'll relist them for another attendant in the morning!
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ez6dQkT.png[/img] [center] [b]PUBLIC BUY DAILY PING! [/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BnAv6sQ.png[/img] [b]Monday[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jWIU0tS.png[/img] [b]Tuesday[/b][/center] @pinglist-25365[/center]
ez6dQkT.png
PUBLIC BUY DAILY PING!
BnAv6sQ.png
Monday
jWIU0tS.png
Tuesday
@Public Buy Daily Pinglist
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7