Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5 & 6 & 7 digit G1s any interest?
1 2 3
[quote name="Rahkali" date="2024-03-19 16:20:05" ] @LadyNico Hi! Welcome back to FR! <3 I'm veryyy interested in your boy Marco. Would you be willing to accept a short hold while I gather funds? And, I would like to offer 45kg for him! The most recent 5 digit gen1 sale went for that much, with a cleaner offspring list~ Would that be reasonable to you? I'm happy to discuss it! [/quote] @Rahkali 45kg sounds great, thanks. I’ve put Marco on hold for you. ????
Rahkali wrote on 2024-03-19 16:20:05:
@LadyNico

Hi! Welcome back to FR! <3

I'm veryyy interested in your boy Marco. Would you be willing to accept a short hold while I gather funds?

And, I would like to offer 45kg for him! The most recent 5 digit gen1 sale went for that much, with a cleaner offspring list~ Would that be reasonable to you? I'm happy to discuss it!
@Rahkali 45kg sounds great, thanks. I’ve put Marco on hold for you. ????
Hello and welcome back! I’m really interested in Forlorn and I was wondering if anything on my CS account might interest you for him? I have quite a few OMGSRs and other pets/items and I’m not really interested in CS anymore so I am willing to trade anything there for him. :) Here is my rares group!
Hello and welcome back! I’m really interested in Forlorn and I was wondering if anything on my CS account might interest you for him? I have quite a few OMGSRs and other pets/items and I’m not really interested in CS anymore so I am willing to trade anything there for him. :) Here is my rares group!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@LadyNico

Awesome, thank you so much!! It shouldn't take me too long to have enough, maybe a couple weeks, and I'll keep you updated regularly about my progress! <3
@LadyNico

Awesome, thank you so much!! It shouldn't take me too long to have enough, maybe a couple weeks, and I'll keep you updated regularly about my progress! <3
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
[quote name="Vampier" date="2024-03-19 19:41:07" ] Hello and welcome back! I’m really interested in Forlorn and I was wondering if anything on my CS account might interest you for him? I have quite a few OMGSRs and other pets/items and I’m not really interested in CS anymore so I am willing to trade anything there for him. :) Here is my rares group! [/quote] Hi there and thanks for your CS acct link. Yes, I’m quite sure I can find some CS critters and/or items to trade for Forlorn. I’ll pop him in my Holds folder for now until we can work it out. ????
Vampier wrote on 2024-03-19 19:41:07:
Hi there and thanks for your CS acct link. Yes, I’m quite sure I can find some CS critters and/or items to trade for Forlorn. I’ll pop him in my Holds folder for now until we can work it out. ????
Sold two in AH yesterday (25kg and 35kg), and just popped another three in there ranging between 35-50kg. A few are on hold, in holds tab. :)
Sold two in AH yesterday (25kg and 35kg), and just popped another three in there ranging between 35-50kg. A few are on hold, in holds tab. :)
Popped a couple more in the AH one is XXY and the other is XYY, both oldies, both unbred.

Welcome to message me offers on anything not in Holds group :)
Popped a couple more in the AH one is XXY and the other is XYY, both oldies, both unbred.

Welcome to message me offers on anything not in Holds group :)
More 5 & 6 digit G1s in AH

All my dragons are up for sale or trade for gems or Chicken Smoothie lists & c$
More 5 & 6 digit G1s in AH

All my dragons are up for sale or trade for gems or Chicken Smoothie lists & c$
1 2 3