Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5 & 6 & 7 digit G1s any interest?
1 2 3
Hi all, apologies if I’m posting in wrong thread, but I have a bunch of 5-6-7 digit G1s I’m looking to sell for gems or possibly Chicken Smoothie cross site trades (acct name: Nico )

Decade dragons here https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/11236/469400?name=&type=undefined

Main lair is up for sale or CS trade, too. First two are my progens, but there are a couple 10yr old 7-digit G2 imps & G2 wild claws, plus a bunch of 0-9yr old dragons, many never bred.

Am I better off just popping them all in the auction house? If so, what’s reasonable for price? Overwhelmed, really.
Hi all, apologies if I’m posting in wrong thread, but I have a bunch of 5-6-7 digit G1s I’m looking to sell for gems or possibly Chicken Smoothie cross site trades (acct name: Nico )

Decade dragons here https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/11236/469400?name=&type=undefined

Main lair is up for sale or CS trade, too. First two are my progens, but there are a couple 10yr old 7-digit G2 imps & G2 wild claws, plus a bunch of 0-9yr old dragons, many never bred.

Am I better off just popping them all in the auction house? If so, what’s reasonable for price? Overwhelmed, really.
@b1uejay
@b1uejay
@LadyNico

Hi! Welcome back. :) To try and help make it easier on you pricing wise, the auction house now has an option to filter by digits and gen 1s. So you can check say 6-7 digits and g1's, search, and see what's up on the AH.

5 digit g1's aren't going to be up there, simply because there's not a lot on the market! Your best bet might be to do an auction. I've seen a huge price range of gems for 5-digits and none under like 20kG, and that's not counting the g1 ones.

6 digits are in the 2-2.5kG range, more if they're g1 and/or unbred.

7 digits range from 150g for g2's to 5kG depending on if they're g1 and/or unbred. Take Wylde for instance, she's a g1 unbred 7-digit. And the first unbred one I found on the AH was going for 3800g.

I hope this helps!
@LadyNico

Hi! Welcome back. :) To try and help make it easier on you pricing wise, the auction house now has an option to filter by digits and gen 1s. So you can check say 6-7 digits and g1's, search, and see what's up on the AH.

5 digit g1's aren't going to be up there, simply because there's not a lot on the market! Your best bet might be to do an auction. I've seen a huge price range of gems for 5-digits and none under like 20kG, and that's not counting the g1 ones.

6 digits are in the 2-2.5kG range, more if they're g1 and/or unbred.

7 digits range from 150g for g2's to 5kG depending on if they're g1 and/or unbred. Take Wylde for instance, she's a g1 unbred 7-digit. And the first unbred one I found on the AH was going for 3800g.

I hope this helps!
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
Thank you so much! I’ll have a good ole squint in the auction house. ????
Thank you so much! I’ll have a good ole squint in the auction house. ????
@LadyNico
I would love a ping if you post them on the AH!
@LadyNico
I would love a ping if you post them on the AH!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Would also love a ping if you post them to the AH. :)
Would also love a ping if you post them to the AH. :)
mt8lr6s.png
Only one 5-digit there at a silly price, so I'm no better informed.

Popped three random 5-digits into the AH for 3-day auctions at likely equally silly prices. Will reduce if no takers.

Welcome to make whatever you consider to be fair offers!
Only one 5-digit there at a silly price, so I'm no better informed.

Popped three random 5-digits into the AH for 3-day auctions at likely equally silly prices. Will reduce if no takers.

Welcome to make whatever you consider to be fair offers!
Hi there! I'm definitely interested if you decide to auction this fella: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56346][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/564/56346_350.png[/img][/url] Honestly just because I think he's beautiful! Oldie pricing is definitely a pain - being bred takes a lot off the value for a lot of people, especially with unnamed in the hatchling list, but for a lot of collectors, if it's low-digits they don't care. There's also factoring the G1 of it all (positive), good colors (though a lot will make it a project dragon so they may not care if it's XYZ), or this gal for example: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15478558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/154786/15478558.png[/img][/url] She's an XXY, unbred g1, may not be a decade old BUT she's still old as hell, so that's probably a pretty penny! Most of these I think you'd have more luck auctioning than selling in the AH, but that's a lot of work unfortunately ): Good luck!
Hi there! I'm definitely interested if you decide to auction this fella:

56346_350.png

Honestly just because I think he's beautiful!

Oldie pricing is definitely a pain - being bred takes a lot off the value for a lot of people, especially with unnamed in the hatchling list, but for a lot of collectors, if it's low-digits they don't care.

There's also factoring the G1 of it all (positive), good colors (though a lot will make it a project dragon so they may not care if it's XYZ), or this gal for example:

15478558.png

She's an XXY, unbred g1, may not be a decade old BUT she's still old as hell, so that's probably a pretty penny!

Most of these I think you'd have more luck auctioning than selling in the AH, but that's a lot of work unfortunately ): Good luck!
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
Muckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
@Felixitous Ooh, you have good taste. Lestat's one of my faves, but he needs to be loved instead of languishing in my lair. Shoot me a gem price you believe is fair and he's all yours.

Truthfully, I haven't the patience for an auction. I'm after reasonable rather than max gems really. :)
@Felixitous Ooh, you have good taste. Lestat's one of my faves, but he needs to be loved instead of languishing in my lair. Shoot me a gem price you believe is fair and he's all yours.

Truthfully, I haven't the patience for an auction. I'm after reasonable rather than max gems really. :)
Oh boy, putting a real number on it is where I start to falter, especially because I've been gone a few years myself ): If Anivia is accurate (and perusing what few 5-digits are on the AH), I'm not sure I can make a half-decent offer after all ;-;
Oh boy, putting a real number on it is where I start to falter, especially because I've been gone a few years myself ): If Anivia is accurate (and perusing what few 5-digits are on the AH), I'm not sure I can make a half-decent offer after all ;-;
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
Muckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
1 2 3