Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Are Marva items not in chests this year?
Last year, the two invisible Marva items could be found in chests from the 1st to the 4th. I don't see chests as an option for how to obtain them this year in the database, but wanted to see if anyone had been able to get one. I know things like that have been hidden in the past.
Last year, the two invisible Marva items could be found in chests from the 1st to the 4th. I don't see chests as an option for how to obtain them this year in the database, but wanted to see if anyone had been able to get one. I know things like that have been hidden in the past.
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid

They're now in the Grand Exchange under Marva's Marvelous Marvels.
@Vinid

They're now in the Grand Exchange under Marva's Marvelous Marvels.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I just want to know if you can actually open Marva's Capsule...
I just want to know if you can actually open Marva's Capsule...
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.pngHxL61bT.png
UwUnl7O.png
@CosmicMacaron

Capsules won't be openable until after April 4. Right now you can cycle between various colors as you decide which one you'd like to open.

edit: once you can't get the capsules from Galore it shouldn't be more than a day before they're openable.
@CosmicMacaron

Capsules won't be openable until after April 4. Right now you can cycle between various colors as you decide which one you'd like to open.

edit: once you can't get the capsules from Galore it shouldn't be more than a day before they're openable.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thanks!
@Nightwind

Thanks!
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.pngHxL61bT.png
UwUnl7O.png
@Nightwind Yeah, I had just hoped after last year that they'd be in chests again haha; I saved my chests all year hoping for some free ones.
@Nightwind Yeah, I had just hoped after last year that they'd be in chests again haha; I saved my chests all year hoping for some free ones.
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.