Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Light and Earth Nests
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Malachite

Familiars, Gems, Treasure, would be ideal. But whatever works is fine.

Like, maybe 5 to 10kt? Or like 50 - 100g?

Don't really know (I know that's not the t-g ratio.)
@Malachite

Familiars, Gems, Treasure, would be ideal. But whatever works is fine.

Like, maybe 5 to 10kt? Or like 50 - 100g?

Don't really know (I know that's not the t-g ratio.)
Pangender, Ace, & Bi. I have an Art shop! The link is in my bio. Would love to talk about anything you want! (Following FR TOS ofc)
@GlassRelic

Aha, a general gem:treasure ratio that a lot of people like to use for convenience's sake is 1:1000. The convertion from 5kt and 10kt to gems would be 5g and 10g, respectively. The convertion from 50g to 100g to treasure would be 50k treasure and 100k treasure, respectively (waaay back when I first started playing FR and had to figure out ratios, I was also thrown for a loop lol).

In any case! I'll run it by my friend, and they should send you the pair shortly ^^ I'll be the one sending you the food! Thank you so much for offering to host for my friend :D
@GlassRelic

Aha, a general gem:treasure ratio that a lot of people like to use for convenience's sake is 1:1000. The convertion from 5kt and 10kt to gems would be 5g and 10g, respectively. The convertion from 50g to 100g to treasure would be 50k treasure and 100k treasure, respectively (waaay back when I first started playing FR and had to figure out ratios, I was also thrown for a loop lol).

In any case! I'll run it by my friend, and they should send you the pair shortly ^^ I'll be the one sending you the food! Thank you so much for offering to host for my friend :D
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

I knew that, I just thought that 5-10g would be too low, and 50-100kt would be too high. So I just went with that.

But thanks! :)
@Malachite

I knew that, I just thought that 5-10g would be too low, and 50-100kt would be too high. So I just went with that.

But thanks! :)
Pangender, Ace, & Bi. I have an Art shop! The link is in my bio. Would love to talk about anything you want! (Following FR TOS ofc)
@GlassRelic

I see! I figure 50k treasure/50g would be great for someone who would be selling their dragons for profit (hatcheries and those who sell their dragons for a minimum of 50kt/50g). I think for us project goers, something closer to 20k treasure/20g would be more manageable xD 'Tis my thoughts, anyway!

Sending you food for my friend's pair shortly~
@GlassRelic

I see! I figure 50k treasure/50g would be great for someone who would be selling their dragons for profit (hatcheries and those who sell their dragons for a minimum of 50kt/50g). I think for us project goers, something closer to 20k treasure/20g would be more manageable xD 'Tis my thoughts, anyway!

Sending you food for my friend's pair shortly~
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

your nest has hatched with 2 babies! I'll need to send two cr, reminding you that I would prefer treasure as payment, and if you'd like, i can take another breeding pair as well!
@Malachite

your nest has hatched with 2 babies! I'll need to send two cr, reminding you that I would prefer treasure as payment, and if you'd like, i can take another breeding pair as well!
Hi! I can nest 2 earth nests for you. For payment, does 15g and one of your wind nests whenever one opens up sound ok?
Hi! I can nest 2 earth nests for you. For payment, does 15g and one of your wind nests whenever one opens up sound ok?
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
@Remnants

That works for me! :D Sending you two pairs shortly ^^

Also, I adore your signature!
@Remnants

That works for me! :D Sending you two pairs shortly ^^

Also, I adore your signature!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
I can host Lightning nests for you!
(and just a note, it seems your second pair is makred as RTB while they are on cooldown? :0)
I can host Lightning nests for you!
(and just a note, it seems your second pair is makred as RTB while they are on cooldown? :0)
@hayum

Oh, how embarrassing! I'd apparently updated their cooldown date and completely forgotten to update their breeding status. *^^"* Thank you! :D

And I am definitely in need of a Lightning nest still! Is there a particular sort of payment that you'd prefer?
@hayum

Oh, how embarrassing! I'd apparently updated their cooldown date and completely forgotten to update their breeding status. *^^"* Thank you! :D

And I am definitely in need of a Lightning nest still! Is there a particular sort of payment that you'd prefer?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Nothing actually, just your username on their bio would be enough <3

And I do long-term nest rentals for projects!. So please feel free to poke me whenever you need Lightning nests for your projects, I'll be happy to help as long as I have any available nests at that moment :D
Nothing actually, just your username on their bio would be enough <3

And I do long-term nest rentals for projects!. So please feel free to poke me whenever you need Lightning nests for your projects, I'll be happy to help as long as I have any available nests at that moment :D
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24