Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Light Nests
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I have three open Nature nests at the moment! Treasure would be okay for payment :-)
I am online every day so your nests will hatch timely.

(My lair looks full at the moment but that's because the last user that borrowed my nests hasn't accepted the CR yet)
I have three open Nature nests at the moment! Treasure would be okay for payment :-)
I am online every day so your nests will hatch timely.

(My lair looks full at the moment but that's because the last user that borrowed my nests hasn't accepted the CR yet)
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP

WISH LIST
SEEKING TO COMMISSION
@/Malachite Yep I can do up to 3 pairs! 4 of the dragons in my lair rn are fodder so as long as I keep 2 slots open I'm good XD

Edit: 2 pairs lol since I only have 2 nests rn!
@/Malachite Yep I can do up to 3 pairs! 4 of the dragons in my lair rn are fodder so as long as I keep 2 slots open I'm good XD

Edit: 2 pairs lol since I only have 2 nests rn!
TntJeP6.png
@hypomargoteros

Great to hear and thank you so much! :D I have two pairs that would like Nature nests at the moment. Would 15k treasure per nest be fine with you?
@hypomargoteros

Great to hear and thank you so much! :D I have two pairs that would like Nature nests at the moment. Would 15k treasure per nest be fine with you?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Of course! You can send them over right now.
Of course! You can send them over right now.
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP

WISH LIST
SEEKING TO COMMISSION
@DismasYves

Fair enough! XD Sending you 3 2 pairs. Feel free to accept them as you free up space. No rush! Aiming for a specific hatchdate with the pairs that I currently have is just asking for frustration lol
@DismasYves

Fair enough! XD Sending you 3 2 pairs. Feel free to accept them as you free up space. No rush! Aiming for a specific hatchdate with the pairs that I currently have is just asking for frustration lol
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite Seven eggs total!!!! [emoji=imperial laughing size=2]
@Malachite Seven eggs total!!!!
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP

WISH LIST
SEEKING TO COMMISSION
@Malachite 3 eggs for the first pair and 4 for the second, yay!
@Malachite 3 eggs for the first pair and 4 for the second, yay!
TntJeP6.png
Bump~
Bump~
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite Lmk when you're ready to receive! Have the babies for you!
@Malachite Lmk when you're ready to receive! Have the babies for you!
TntJeP6.png
@DismasYves

Whoo! Feel free to send them over at any time. I can put some dragons in my Hib Den ^^ A fair amount of them that are in my active lair are fodder anyway xD
@DismasYves

Whoo! Feel free to send them over at any time. I can put some dragons in my Hib Den ^^ A fair amount of them that are in my active lair are fodder anyway xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25