Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Is this part of april fools???
1 2 3 4
Thank you for the report everyone. The bug is now fixed!

Marva has been known to prank both the players AND developers every year. She got us again!
Thank you for the report everyone. The bug is now fixed!

Marva has been known to prank both the players AND developers every year. She got us again!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="stanbot" date="2024-04-01 06:20:06" ] all your dragons are mine now, sorry [/quote] *your* dragons? I think you mean Our dragons
stanbot wrote on 2024-04-01 06:20:06:
all your dragons are mine now, sorry

*your* dragons? I think you mean Our dragons
unknown.png
[quote name="ArctosLupus" date="2024-04-01 06:32:25" ] (also i pet her sprite) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kRww2ZL.png[/img] [/quote] Dang, when I tried to bond with the familiar, it just said I couldn't do it :/
ArctosLupus wrote on 2024-04-01 06:32:25:

(also i pet her sprite)
kRww2ZL.png
Dang, when I tried to bond with the familiar, it just said I couldn't do it :/
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
[quote name="Gubyub" date="2024-04-01 06:40:24" ] Dang, when I tried to bond with the familiar, it just said I couldn't do it :/ [/quote] To get this to pop up, I had to have my own nature sprite equipped to one of my dragons, otherwise it doesn’t work unfortunately ^.^;. In reality, I technically wasn’t bonding with her nature sprite, but instead I was bonding with my own nature sprite (through her page). You can tell because my nature sprite is awakened while the gladekeeper’s is still wary.
Gubyub wrote on 2024-04-01 06:40:24:
Dang, when I tried to bond with the familiar, it just said I couldn't do it :/
To get this to pop up, I had to have my own nature sprite equipped to one of my dragons, otherwise it doesn’t work unfortunately ^.^;. In reality, I technically wasn’t bonding with her nature sprite, but instead I was bonding with my own nature sprite (through her page). You can tell because my nature sprite is awakened while the gladekeeper’s is still wary.
Buy Here! 750g/kt
button-buy.png
I really hope this becomes Naomi pt. 2
I really hope this becomes Naomi pt. 2
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I missed it????
I missed it????
They/she pronouns
78U3eWS.png
5iXiC8z.png
Nooo! I missed the glitch! :( I wanted to pet other player's dragons
Nooo! I missed the glitch! :( I wanted to pet other player's dragons