Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | April Fools Theorizing
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2024-03-31 01:15:19" ] We get Dark Mode for the site. Everything is black when enabled, it's coal miners in a mineshaft with no lights. (A lot of the pranks have been kinda snarky (but not mean-spirited) takes on popular suggestions- the Emperor's New Clothes was straight-up a suggestion and they ran with it for the Cloak, the eyes were based on the "Plz contacts?" thing, Waystone has had suggested tweaks for a while, wouldn't be surprised if HD Mode was similarly inspired. Last year the plain white/black scenes were also suggested a lot. Like... if they're gonna do an accessibility thing soon, like they said they were aiming for, why not tease Dark Mode with a silly/stupid version and then give us the real thing after? But I could just be getting my hopes up again) [/quote] Sorta off topic, but I do consider the white/black scene thing to have been pretty mean spirited. It would take no time at all to give us actual plain white/black scenes. We've been asking for them ever since dragons pages were redone. I was really, bitterly, angry when those scenes ended up being something else entirely.
Renaiwom wrote on 2024-03-31 01:15:19:
We get Dark Mode for the site. Everything is black when enabled, it's coal miners in a mineshaft with no lights.

(A lot of the pranks have been kinda snarky (but not mean-spirited) takes on popular suggestions- the Emperor's New Clothes was straight-up a suggestion and they ran with it for the Cloak, the eyes were based on the "Plz contacts?" thing, Waystone has had suggested tweaks for a while, wouldn't be surprised if HD Mode was similarly inspired. Last year the plain white/black scenes were also suggested a lot. Like... if they're gonna do an accessibility thing soon, like they said they were aiming for, why not tease Dark Mode with a silly/stupid version and then give us the real thing after? But I could just be getting my hopes up again)

Sorta off topic, but I do consider the white/black scene thing to have been pretty mean spirited. It would take no time at all to give us actual plain white/black scenes. We've been asking for them ever since dragons pages were redone. I was really, bitterly, angry when those scenes ended up being something else entirely.
flight rising . Slowly but Surely the entire site is being risen until it is completely gone . this is reset when reloading or going to a different page
flight rising . Slowly but Surely the entire site is being risen until it is completely gone . this is reset when reloading or going to a different page
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
Hoping for something really cool, at least!
Hoping for something really cool, at least!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="callistostella" date="2024-03-31 16:52:51" ] flight rising . Slowly but Surely the entire site is being risen until it is completely gone . this is reset when reloading or going to a different page [/quote] flight lowering. flight rotating
callistostella wrote on 2024-03-31 16:52:51:
flight lowering. flight rotating

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Forums except the alternating cream and white pattern on comments is flipped
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
[quote name="@Dracaenus" date="2024-03-31 17:44:53" ] Forums except the alternating cream and white pattern on comments is flipped [/quote] that would take me SOOOO long to notice
@Dracaenus wrote on 2024-03-31 17:44:53:
that would take me SOOOO long to notice
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2024-03-31 12:14:30" ] It would be so funny if everyone’s flights swapped for a day [/quote] OMG the chaos that would ensue... nests hatching with the wrong color eyes, exalted dragons going to the unintended diety, being jumpscared by your banner being different, etc
Glacecakes wrote on 2024-03-31 12:14:30:
It would be so funny if everyone’s flights swapped for a day
OMG the chaos that would ensue... nests hatching with the wrong color eyes, exalted dragons going to the unintended diety, being jumpscared by your banner being different, etc
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
No matter what, your dragons will always be at least one point away from being full. If you try to feed them like that they will say they aren't that hungry and don't want to eat right now.
Or, one permanent solitary notification that comes back every time you dismiss it.
No matter what, your dragons will always be at least one point away from being full. If you try to feed them like that they will say they aren't that hungry and don't want to eat right now.
Or, one permanent solitary notification that comes back every time you dismiss it.
ping me to get my attention
ever since this thread im hoping they do something silly with multigaze.
ever since this thread im hoping they do something silly with multigaze.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I'm thinking that there'll be a focus on collectables for the anniversary, something similar to persuits.
I'm thinking that there'll be a focus on collectables for the anniversary, something similar to persuits.
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
1 2 3 4