Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | illegal food combinations
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="Nighthawk2829" date="2024-03-29 10:49:51" ] Cucumber and honey is illegal [/quote] wrong. cucumber is mild enough is melon and salt illegal?
Nighthawk2829 wrote on 2024-03-29 10:49:51:
Cucumber and honey is illegal
wrong.
cucumber is mild enough
is melon and salt illegal?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
@Transkovsky
No, that’s how people eat melon. I don’t bother because I cannot taste salt that well. I taste everything else fine though.
@Transkovsky
No, that’s how people eat melon. I don’t bother because I cannot taste salt that well. I taste everything else fine though.
When I was a kid, one of my favorite things to eat for dinner was chicken with cherry jam. Like just pieces of underseasoned chicken breast with jam on it. I have yet to try it again as an adult but to be fully honest, it doesn't sound all that bad.
When I was a kid, one of my favorite things to eat for dinner was chicken with cherry jam. Like just pieces of underseasoned chicken breast with jam on it. I have yet to try it again as an adult but to be fully honest, it doesn't sound all that bad.
What a wonderful time to bring up spicy carbonated milk. You can make it with a variety of spicy, a variety of carbonation, and a variety of milk. Lowkey illegal but pretty fair for Blaseball fans. Made it without the carbonation. Was decent.
What a wonderful time to bring up spicy carbonated milk. You can make it with a variety of spicy, a variety of carbonation, and a variety of milk. Lowkey illegal but pretty fair for Blaseball fans. Made it without the carbonation. Was decent.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I think mine are pretty tame:

- Lemon slices topped with sugar (or without)
- Dipping fries in ice cream
- Pepsi in chocolate ice cream
- Pepsi + lemon ice tea
- Mixing different types of tea together if I get particularly bored
- Dipping popcorn in a sauce thats a mix of chocolate and coffee (chocolate popcorn is gross though)

Not a food combination but all the non-finns would be loathing salty licorice in any form, especially ice cream :)
Oh yea and tar flavored candy.
I think mine are pretty tame:

- Lemon slices topped with sugar (or without)
- Dipping fries in ice cream
- Pepsi in chocolate ice cream
- Pepsi + lemon ice tea
- Mixing different types of tea together if I get particularly bored
- Dipping popcorn in a sauce thats a mix of chocolate and coffee (chocolate popcorn is gross though)

Not a food combination but all the non-finns would be loathing salty licorice in any form, especially ice cream :)
Oh yea and tar flavored candy.
rI2B9a8.png
Worst thing I’ve eaten was an ant infested brownie
Worst thing I’ve eaten was an ant infested brownie
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Ketchup and a cinnamon flavoured sweet bagel with raisins.

I was very bored, hungry and young. I wouldn't do it again.

: ) I know I have ruined someone's mind with imagining the taste, and you're welcome!
Ketchup and a cinnamon flavoured sweet bagel with raisins.

I was very bored, hungry and young. I wouldn't do it again.

: ) I know I have ruined someone's mind with imagining the taste, and you're welcome!
2LHRMay.png
In my home country, we fight over similar topics. Things like whether you eat sweet potatoes with kimchi (It's quite spicy and salty.). , or sweet potatoes with milk.

Not bad for a try. There are often some pretty good combinations.

But Doritos and Nutella are a bit...
In my home country, we fight over similar topics. Things like whether you eat sweet potatoes with kimchi (It's quite spicy and salty.). , or sweet potatoes with milk.

Not bad for a try. There are often some pretty good combinations.

But Doritos and Nutella are a bit...
Apparently, Nacho Cheese Doritos and Nutella is gross to people? I don't think it's half bad. White Chedder Cheez-Its with Nutella aren't that bad either.
Apparently, Nacho Cheese Doritos and Nutella is gross to people? I don't think it's half bad. White Chedder Cheez-Its with Nutella aren't that bad either.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
When I go to the movies, I like to do popcorn with the crunch a bunch and nacho cheese all together at once. My family is horrified by this.
When I go to the movies, I like to do popcorn with the crunch a bunch and nacho cheese all together at once. My family is horrified by this.
"It's all a matter of perspective."
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16