Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's For Lunch/Dinner Today?
1 2 3 4
Ham, funeral potatoes, (surprised when I saw you mention it! I don't think I've seen anyone here mention it before! My family found a recipe for it years ago online.) pineapple coleslaw, roasted asparagus, really good green beans, birdie shaped bread rolls made by yours truly, then later lemon meringue pie and coconut cream pie. :) I am hungry too lol I can't wait to eat.
Ham, funeral potatoes, (surprised when I saw you mention it! I don't think I've seen anyone here mention it before! My family found a recipe for it years ago online.) pineapple coleslaw, roasted asparagus, really good green beans, birdie shaped bread rolls made by yours truly, then later lemon meringue pie and coconut cream pie. :) I am hungry too lol I can't wait to eat.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Chips, dips, and tomatoes! And coffee. Always gotta have coffee lol
Chips, dips, and tomatoes! And coffee. Always gotta have coffee lol
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
I cook noodles often. It's great for feeding the many students who visit my house, and noodles are easy to cook with and go well with a variety of ingredients.

In particular, we make Japanese-style udon and pasta.

In general, I like it because it is easier to make stews and share meat rather than steaks or grilling.
I cook noodles often. It's great for feeding the many students who visit my house, and noodles are easy to cook with and go well with a variety of ingredients.

In particular, we make Japanese-style udon and pasta.

In general, I like it because it is easier to make stews and share meat rather than steaks or grilling.
I've never heard of funeral potatoes before this post but they look delicious. I just might have to try and make them very soon!

We're doing a ham with a maple apple glaze, mashed potatoes, broccoli with parm, dinner rolls and apple crisp with frozen yogurt for dessert. My partner also decided to make apple fritters lol.

It's only my partner and I but we still go big on holiday meals then freeze a bunch of leftovers for convenient dinners/add-ins later. We only just finished the freezer turkey from Christmas so I'm hoping the ham can last us quite a bit, too.

I've never heard of funeral potatoes before this post but they look delicious. I just might have to try and make them very soon!

We're doing a ham with a maple apple glaze, mashed potatoes, broccoli with parm, dinner rolls and apple crisp with frozen yogurt for dessert. My partner also decided to make apple fritters lol.

It's only my partner and I but we still go big on holiday meals then freeze a bunch of leftovers for convenient dinners/add-ins later. We only just finished the freezer turkey from Christmas so I'm hoping the ham can last us quite a bit, too.

hgyV5mU.png
Cheesy potatoes and crackers. Dessert is banana cream pie.
Cheesy potatoes and crackers. Dessert is banana cream pie.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
Had my “Easter” smoked ham dinner yesterday since I worked today. But tonight I had vindaloo, dal makhani, pakoras, and nan bread.
Had my “Easter” smoked ham dinner yesterday since I worked today. But tonight I had vindaloo, dal makhani, pakoras, and nan bread.
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
Ham with pineapple, mashed potatoes (we used actual potatoes instead of the cheap mix), green bean casserole, and for a desert some pineapple lime salad.
Ham with pineapple, mashed potatoes (we used actual potatoes instead of the cheap mix), green bean casserole, and for a desert some pineapple lime salad.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I had Taco Bell for lunch, and for dinner I had pizza. I am no fan of ham. :)
I had Taco Bell for lunch, and for dinner I had pizza. I am no fan of ham. :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Pizza (I hate pizza)

But I’m too lazy to reheat the soup I had earlier and or cook macaroni and cheese sooo pizza for the trillionth time it is.. =/
Pizza (I hate pizza)

But I’m too lazy to reheat the soup I had earlier and or cook macaroni and cheese sooo pizza for the trillionth time it is.. =/
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
Ummm... slightly burnt chicken laying on top of.... rice? I think? There's beans in there. Is that a hint of lemon I taste...?
Ummm... slightly burnt chicken laying on top of.... rice? I think? There's beans in there. Is that a hint of lemon I taste...?
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
1 2 3 4