Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your favorite tertiary genes?
1 2 3 4
Capsule, runes and sparkle are really nice to use ! we also have a fondness for circuit and ghost but they're more situational

For ancients uhh. . . we think we like paradise, augment, and jellyfish the most !
Capsule, runes and sparkle are really nice to use ! we also have a fondness for circuit and ghost but they're more situational

For ancients uhh. . . we think we like paradise, augment, and jellyfish the most !
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
Ghost is one of my favorites - tends to work really well with tertiary colors that are significantly different from the rest of the dragon, but sometimes it's interesting when it's more subtle as well!

Runes, Capsule, Underbelly, and Veined are a few of my favorites as well - favorite linebreaking tertiaries include Skeletal, Tentacles, Nudibranch, Sailfin, Wintercoat, Gnarlhorns, Blossom, Branches, Augment, and Carnivore, just to name a few!
Ghost is one of my favorites - tends to work really well with tertiary colors that are significantly different from the rest of the dragon, but sometimes it's interesting when it's more subtle as well!

Runes, Capsule, Underbelly, and Veined are a few of my favorites as well - favorite linebreaking tertiaries include Skeletal, Tentacles, Nudibranch, Sailfin, Wintercoat, Gnarlhorns, Blossom, Branches, Augment, and Carnivore, just to name a few!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Top five for each category.

Modern:
Glimmer, Koi, Capsule, Firebreather, Polkadot

Ancient:
Diaphanous, Augment, Flameforger, Blossom, Space
Top five for each category.

Modern:
Glimmer, Koi, Capsule, Firebreather, Polkadot

Ancient:
Diaphanous, Augment, Flameforger, Blossom, Space
qZwEAEI.pngqXSwF3U.png
Stained is an incredibly powerful tert, the color wheel expansion 2.0 pretty much
Stained is an incredibly powerful tert, the color wheel expansion 2.0 pretty much
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
thylacine, if i use it in a way i like a lot, is really awesome-looking to me! otherwise i'm a big underbelly/capsule fan (and also a big fan of mistral honestly)
thylacine, if i use it in a way i like a lot, is really awesome-looking to me! otherwise i'm a big underbelly/capsule fan (and also a big fan of mistral honestly)
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
Stained, Spines, and Flecks are my absolute favorites!

As for ancients I really like Jellyfish and Branches
Stained, Spines, and Flecks are my absolute favorites!

As for ancients I really like Jellyfish and Branches
Contour and Underbelly are very practical so they’re near the top of my list. Same with Darts on Sandsurges.

Love Firebreather and Koi because they look STUNNING in the right circumstances, but those circumstances don’t often present themselves.

And for line breakers, Flameforger, Fishbone (only on Sandsurges), Monarch, and Stinger. Gnarlhorns is what I think a tert gene should be all about but I’m not that into Gaolers.
Contour and Underbelly are very practical so they’re near the top of my list. Same with Darts on Sandsurges.

Love Firebreather and Koi because they look STUNNING in the right circumstances, but those circumstances don’t often present themselves.

And for line breakers, Flameforger, Fishbone (only on Sandsurges), Monarch, and Stinger. Gnarlhorns is what I think a tert gene should be all about but I’m not that into Gaolers.
koi, flecks and opal.

...you may see a theme...
koi, flecks and opal.

...you may see a theme...
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
runes. just runes. i need more runes dragons
runes. just runes. i need more runes dragons
NcRl9aq.png
The best modern tert is ringlets hands down, I just think people don't like em as much because people don't know how to use it right.

But on the ancient side, it would be thorns, rockbreaker, remora, and branches
The best modern tert is ringlets hands down, I just think people don't like em as much because people don't know how to use it right.

But on the ancient side, it would be thorns, rockbreaker, remora, and branches
e1aTL.gif/ wTKND.gif/ 8cBRT.gif/ Cr4Xi.gif/ 8ze6E.gif/ 7AcKe.gif/ P1l0y.gif/ GotJL.gif
1 2 3 4