Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
why do they always make rufus fights so hard....
why do they always make rufus fights so hard....

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Mulberries. Mulberries. I google a recipe for blueberry peanutbutter smoothies without bananas or yogurt because I don't even have those, and you expect me to have ******* freeze dried mulberries? I am going to scream. I just want a smoothie
Mulberries. Mulberries. I google a recipe for blueberry peanutbutter smoothies without bananas or yogurt because I don't even have those, and you expect me to have ******* freeze dried mulberries? I am going to scream. I just want a smoothie
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I mean, what's the point of easter if i'm just given a large chocolate egg that's gonna take me months to finish eating? Aren't we supposed to be going off sugar?

I wish we participated in halloween because at least the things done for the holiday are very clear... like make or buy a cosplay then go around collecting sweets. That sounds a lot more fun than "pick your large chocolate thing".

Also we don't even do religion anymore really. Easter doesn't need to have a bearing on us anymore. Yet it still does for some reason.
I mean, what's the point of easter if i'm just given a large chocolate egg that's gonna take me months to finish eating? Aren't we supposed to be going off sugar?

I wish we participated in halloween because at least the things done for the holiday are very clear... like make or buy a cosplay then go around collecting sweets. That sounds a lot more fun than "pick your large chocolate thing".

Also we don't even do religion anymore really. Easter doesn't need to have a bearing on us anymore. Yet it still does for some reason.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I'm straight up struggling bro [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
I'm straight up struggling bro
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
i had a dream that i was in a dance group and when we got onstage we started stacking our chairs up and the host person got mad and disqualified us so a #chairpride hashtag started?
i had a dream that i was in a dance group and when we got onstage we started stacking our chairs up and the host person got mad and disqualified us so a #chairpride hashtag started?
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
My lack of sleep is starting to get to me, I feel dizzy :(
My lack of sleep is starting to get to me, I feel dizzy :(
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
I need that night sky vista or at least the starfall celebration vista but I absolutely cannot afford either especially the former sfhfkhkhjfhf... oh well, I've got deer vista™ at least
I need that night sky vista or at least the starfall celebration vista but I absolutely cannot afford either especially the former sfhfkhkhjfhf... oh well, I've got deer vista™ at least
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
I really need to find something to do with my archivist spellscroll, I don't want to sell it but I don't want to give it away but also I never play anymmore lol
I really need to find something to do with my archivist spellscroll, I don't want to sell it but I don't want to give it away but also I never play anymmore lol
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
So today I come into the kitchen and I’m hearing bickering. There’s a fight over a fortune slip (of all things). And so I hear “She took MY fortune! She’s so redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted.”

I was about to say “children please” but instead I gave the whiner the fortune (it’s just paper after all). And he was convinced it would be something important.

The fortune: You are Patience. You are Kindness. Your everlasting kindness will reward you in the end.

I couldn’t help it. I burst out laughing. A piece of paper completely obliterated him better than anyone on social media could. I’m so sorry.
So today I come into the kitchen and I’m hearing bickering. There’s a fight over a fortune slip (of all things). And so I hear “She took MY fortune! She’s so redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted.”

I was about to say “children please” but instead I gave the whiner the fortune (it’s just paper after all). And he was convinced it would be something important.

The fortune: You are Patience. You are Kindness. Your everlasting kindness will reward you in the end.

I couldn’t help it. I burst out laughing. A piece of paper completely obliterated him better than anyone on social media could. I’m so sorry.
I USED TO PRAY FOR TIMES LIKE THIS
I USED TO PRAY FOR TIMES LIKE THIS
ZcrsSbC.png