Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your favorite tertiary genes?
1 2 3 4
i'm a big fan of branches on ancients <3
for moderns i'm partial to flecks and firefly! ghost is cool too but it doesn't fit a lot of my dragons, or my lair in general really
i'm a big fan of branches on ancients <3
for moderns i'm partial to flecks and firefly! ghost is cool too but it doesn't fit a lot of my dragons, or my lair in general really
G8AyR6r.png
8O67LBq.png
PlxuTTv.gif
eMPFsUR.png
tbmy8B0.png
29185697_k6b8DdlwABGV6Yz.png
Stained, Stinger, and Capsule! I def think I've used them the most, too
Stained, Stinger, and Capsule! I def think I've used them the most, too
CLljvdp.png
Basic, Underbelly, Glimmer, Capsule.
Basic, Underbelly, Glimmer, Capsule.
Definitely capsule, no other gene can compare imo. It’s too good and I’m so glad the prices dropped. Capsule is taking over my lair rapidly…
Definitely capsule, no other gene can compare imo. It’s too good and I’m so glad the prices dropped. Capsule is taking over my lair rapidly…
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Runes, branches, capsule and paradise are [emoji=familiar heart size=1] to me honestly
Runes, branches, capsule and paradise are to me honestly
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Modern: Opal, Glimmer, Underbelly, Peacock, Flecks, Glowtail, Veined Ancient Exclusive: [list] [*]Aberration: Kumo, Mucous [*]Aether: Monarch [*]Auraboa: Branches, Paradise, Fishbone, Scuttle, Sailfin [*]Banescale: Mistral. Monarch, Squiggle, Wraith [*]Gaoler: Blossom, Pinions, Shardflank [*]Sandsurge: Branches, Chitin, Kumo, Darts, Fishbone [*]Undertide: Blossom, Jellyfish, Mistral, Nudibranch, Sailfin [*]Veilspun: Angler, Branches, Diaphanous [/list]
Modern: Opal, Glimmer, Underbelly, Peacock, Flecks, Glowtail, Veined

Ancient Exclusive:
  • Aberration: Kumo, Mucous
  • Aether: Monarch
  • Auraboa: Branches, Paradise, Fishbone, Scuttle, Sailfin
  • Banescale: Mistral. Monarch, Squiggle, Wraith
  • Gaoler: Blossom, Pinions, Shardflank
  • Sandsurge: Branches, Chitin, Kumo, Darts, Fishbone
  • Undertide: Blossom, Jellyfish, Mistral, Nudibranch, Sailfin
  • Veilspun: Angler, Branches, Diaphanous
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
Capsule, branches, Kumo, blossom, opal, glimmer, flecks.
Capsule, branches, Kumo, blossom, opal, glimmer, flecks.
mt8lr6s.png
Blossom, to the point where I have too many blossom breeding pairs.
Sparkle amuses me, so that's a fave, too.
Blossom, to the point where I have too many blossom breeding pairs.
Sparkle amuses me, so that's a fave, too.
I love Ghost, Capsule, weathered, glimmer, and opal. Circuit is good too. And Pinions.
I love Ghost, Capsule, weathered, glimmer, and opal. Circuit is good too. And Pinions.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
i really love blossom, sparkle and fishbone! they're all pretty simple and can work well with unmatchy tertiaries. I used to really be a big fan of runes and ghost too. there's not many tert genes i don't like, actually. but those are the ones i find i use in scries the most, lately.
i really love blossom, sparkle and fishbone! they're all pretty simple and can work well with unmatchy tertiaries. I used to really be a big fan of runes and ghost too. there's not many tert genes i don't like, actually. but those are the ones i find i use in scries the most, lately.
xulc4O8.png
1 2 3 4